Tell me about something that makes you happy - life is mostly terrible but okay sometimes

ZeCommissar

Cutest commissar this side of the segmentum
kiwifarms.net
Reading a good story.

Well it can work both ways. On one hand if the story is really good with some extremely thought out characters and i'm finished reading it then I get somewhat sad since the adventures of the characters are over and I no longer get to imagine them anymore.

On the other hand I eventually get happy about it since a good story can actually give you a new outlook on life and how you perceive things. I am a big believer that reading is good for you in some way. Seeing how a certain personality of someone deals with a situation makes you reflect on your life, especially if you can relate to said character.

WinterMoonsLight

Tsar of the Internet
kiwifarms.net
Like you, I have a cat that makes me happy when I have a shitty day. 12 year old Maine Coon who still has the energy of a kitten. Love that cat.

Reading a good book and hanging out with friends on the weekends for tabletop games, beer, snacks and bullshitting is a fun way to unwind as well.

• Feels
Reactions: CuntSnack

CuntSnack

Your Pet Cat
kiwifarms.net
Long car rides with my friends. There's something about the sun shining on everything that you can see for miles while laughing, talking and thinking about everything around you that makes it so memorable and relaxing.

Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino