Tell me about something that makes you happy - life is mostly terrible but okay sometimes

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
The tingling of my lips when I put on my Burt’s Bees lip shimmer. I’m not allergic to anything in it, I just like how minty it is and it feels/smells good.

Reactions: FierceBrosnan
heavy squat and deadlift day. Really not much else makes me happy anymore. Lost the love of my life and the trauma from it is going away but I feel myself returning back to the old me before I met her. That was just cranky, selfish, boring. It was a nice feeling to live to put a smile on someone else's face. It was infinitely more satisfying than any amount of selfishness or money or time spent on yourself.

Arachnophile

"Ahuhuhuhu~"
kiwifarms.net
There's this YouTube channel called Megabattie. It's run by an Australian woman who rescues flying fox bats and nurses them back to health at a sanctuary. I watch it almost every day and it cheers me up to see animals being taken care of. Batzilla the Bat is another good one. Sometimes these channels also feature videos of other sanctuaries that take care of other animals, like orphaned joeys (baby kangaroos).

FierceBrosnan

Still 100% Daddy, don't ever think otherwise.
kiwifarms.net
It's the dumb little things that always make me happiest. One of my birds dunks itself in a trashcan because they both fly like a potato? You bet that made my day. Old lady at the self checkout winds up scanning all my stuff to make small talk because I am a handsome fuck? Been riding high on that all day. Coffee machine at work ACTUALLY works today? I am so damn comfy right now.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino