Tendies/fishstick/oven fries always say to turn once -

Do you sweat and rage to turn your tendies?

• I do everything I'm told like a good little wagecuck

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Big Vivs

hit 'em with the ol' gabagool
kiwifarms.net
If you put them in the middle rack like a good boy, they get pretty crispy on both sides anyway. Who gives a shit? They're frozen tendies, not Michelin star chicken fillets.

Reactions: TaimuRadiu

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I have an air fryer now, cooking fish sticks or any frozen finger foods is easier to cook.
I thought air fryers were a gimmick for the longest time.

Then my sister got me one this Christmas.

"Oh, fuck... Uh, I mean, thank you! This is... wonderful!... what am I going to do with this giant lump of plastic that's gonna take up half a shelf?"

Turns out? Simple idea, but kinda great. For everything from tendies and fries to whole roasts.

I've been playing around with "basket dinners", where I just put everything for a dinner for two in the basket. Pork loin rubbed with gochujang, diced potatoes tossed in olive oil, garlic, red pepper and parmesan cheese, and some green beans tossed with olive oil, cracked black pepper, kosher salt and a dash of lemon juice. Fantastic.

emo goff

local bridge cybergoth
kiwifarms.net
If you have a high enough temperature sogginess isn't really a problem. Crank it up to 450 or higher. Obviously not for the same amount of time on the package.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah I don't really notice a major difference but my oven kinda sucks and I have to cook it more than listed anyway, so whatever

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Fries are kinda hard to do, but everything else why not? Are you that lazy?

yeah I don't really notice a major difference but my oven kinda sucks and I have to cook it more than listed anyway, so whatever
I have to cook almost everything longer in my oven as well.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
I thought air fryers were a gimmick for the longest time.
They kinda are. They're mostly marketed as just another gadget aimed towards upper-middle class housewives who have more money than sense, and already own several kitchen appliances that can do the job better. But airfryers are different from all the other nonsense you see on TV in that they can actually be incredibly useful in the right hands, those hands just tend not to be attached to the main target audience. They're ideal for students and poorfags who don't/can't have ovens and normal fryers, and I've seen creative cooks do some fairly impressive things with an airfryer. And they're one of the few convenience gimmicks that actually is convenient in a lot of circumstances.

Reactions: TaimuRadiu
Tags
None