TERFs freak out over Jonathan Yaniv - featuring /r/gendercritical

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.
N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net
TERF: Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist

TERFs are women who hate being called TERFs. Their stance is that women are oppressed due to biological differences between men and women, and therefore men can never BE women and vice versa. Therefore, Jonathan Yaniv is the "that never happens" poster boy - a literal living embodiment of the straw man that TERFs have been losing their shit about for years, to the point where some tinfoil hats have mused that he's actually a terven plant

Document the TERF freak-outs in this thread.

JY Megathread // Archive
Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 2.09.58 PM.png

:story: classic

Discussion of JY in the context of loony troon murderers/rapists etc //Archive

Discussion of Megan Murphy's post about JY // Archive

Discussion of one of JY's victims, also named Jessica // Archive
Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 2.55.25 PM.png

If you would like to talk about how crazy TERFs are in general outside the context of JY, mock them here
If you would like to talk about how crazy troons are in general outside the context of JY, mock them here

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net
It’s a nice complement to the LGBT disavow thread. TERFs marching around gloating about how right they are is hilarious. Ill add more descriptive shots later. I’m actually very sympathetic to their talking points but if you can’t laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at?

TervenHoovesofDoom

kiwifarms.net
It’s a nice complement to the LGBT disavow thread. TERFs marching around gloating about how right they are is hilarious. Ill add more descriptive shots later. I’m actually very sympathetic to their talking points but if you can’t laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at?
it's why I have the username I do, ya gotta have some laughs.

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
I agree with their talking points, especially when articulated by someone like Megan Murphy who was all over Yaniv early on.

It's when they begin to reeeeee how every man is a rapist, abuser, piece of shit, act like lesbian "nice girls", shit all over straight women for dating men instead of becoming celibate and deem all straight sex as rape that they lose me.

gobbogobb

Granny sees what you post online.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We're talking about a community that thinks that manspreading is oppression and women shaving their legs is an example of widespread pedophilia unique to men. And them being grossed out by Tampon John is the thing you find thread-worthy? I can't even tell what's weird or funny about either of those screenshots.
Bruh do you realize what subforum you're in.

On topic: I mean the law of averages said they were going to be right with their doom and gloom prophecies eventually.

It just so happened we got a living caricature of everything they warned us about, who went so ballistic no one could cover for him.

N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net
No they're not. We're just playing them like a Bond Villain:
You’d like to think that, but KF has been getting defiled with the womanly hands of the elder dykes ever since JY popped up in these parts. It’s part of the reason the main JY thread sucked so bad. The ladies were used to circle jerks, extreme power leveling, and slap fights per mumsnet and gender critical. They weren’t used to the on-topic precedent set at kf.

If anyone here has suggestions for improving the OP with screen shots of hilarious TERF-takes to set the tone of this thread don’t hesitate to volunteer ideas. Otherwise I’ll work on it more tonight.

Looney Troons

i need that money i really do i need that money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m neutral here. Like TERFs who shit on JY, but I’m not going to march alongside them. The old adage about respect being a two-way street, I suppose.

The ones I’ve meet on this board have turned out to be rather excellent people for the most part.

imperial

kiwifarms.net
The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that. TERFs have many good points based on data instead of feels, but they seem to run with the flimsiest of conclusions a lot and that dilutes many of their better points. In any case, it amazes they get so much flack when all they do is criticize the concept of gender. Meanwhile, the people actually killing or assaulting trannies have never to my knowledge been TERFs, they're always just average dudes with tranny regret or surprise.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Kinda ironic hardcore feminists have the best relationship with the farms then any other offsite groups.

Guess it makes sense though, kiwifarms is a gossip site after all.
Older radicals are more likely to be pragmatic as anyone who does shit the way contemporary SJWs are doing it are either going to learn to do it better, or give up after banging their heads against walls achieving absolutely nothing. Also, being older, their radicalism is more likely to be closer to the original meaning of the politics to which they adhere.

A lot of right wingers complain about the left using "Alinsky tactics" even though they're using them more (and currently doing a lot better at it) than SJWs, who usually have no idea what these tactics even are. Alinsky tactics are actually quite functional and if you want to get shit done, you'll use them. TERFs are more likely to use them than SJWs.

Tags
None