TERFs freak out over Jonathan Yaniv - featuring /r/gendercritical

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, there are times I really understand the lesbians that say radfems are homophobic. The ones that hate men this much spend so much time thinking about how awful men are that they start coming up with all these weird ideas about lesbianism in some kind of misguided jealousy(?) of not being heterosexual. Idk but they have a weird relationship with lesbianism. Just say you hate yourself for fapping to your oppressor and be done with it.
I honestly don’t know what their damage is. I would hate to even call myself a feminist for fear of being associated with them. Dunno what they hope to achieve by demonizing 50% of the world’s population. They’re no better than incels.

“All men are remorseless rapists” is the lady equivalent of “all women are sluts and have had at least two abortions by the age of 25.”

Slick Willy

My wife has been legally dead since 1997.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: AbraCadaver

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don’t know what their damage is. I would hate to even call myself a feminist for fear of being associated with them. Dunno what they hope to achieve by demonizing 50% of the world’s population. They’re no better than incels.

“All men are remorseless rapists” is the lady equivalent of “all women are sluts and have had at least two abortions by the age of 25.”
I feel like the reasoning is similar to incels. They perceive someone of the opposite sex hurt them and they console themselves with shitload of increasingly extreme information that just cements their views until this radicalism (in the extremist sense) is what results.

Which is a shame because I actually do subscribe to radical feminism in general if I were to describe my politics. But I would never label myself as anything tbh because as soon as you do that with any label these days it's like joining a cult in a lot of ways. Other radical feminists start holding you to the standards of the most extreme members and outsiders will treat you like you agree with the most extreme opinions of the group.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net

Let's get meta.
Are they like a go-go's song? "Can you hear them, talk about us, telling lies, well that's no surprise" WHILE some of them say they're not going to come to this here thread because they fear...what? A couple shitposts?

Like this:
"I can't tell you how many hours I have spent reading posts over there since this whole JY thing started. I even took a deep dive into the posts about that insane woman who first had her little girl as schizophrenic, then her son was too and it was a total night mare to watch. They did some damn fine detective work on both "situations." ( I believe they have had the kids taken away at this point.)

"So I saw they had a thread going on about us. lol I just couldn't bring myself to read any of it. Many of them are very funny, and I mean smart funny. I also feel like there is some unholy alliance between the two groups. Even that cracks me up. lol Like I said before, this GC Grandma adopts them, but I don't need to know what they think about me."

Fine, now you really have no reason to read the thread even with your reddit handle redacted.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net

I feel like the reasoning is similar to incels. They perceive someone of the opposite sex hurt them and they console themselves with shitload of increasingly extreme information that just cements their views until this radicalism (in the extremist sense) is what results.

Which is a shame because I actually do subscribe to radical feminism in general if I were to describe my politics. But I would never label myself as anything tbh because as soon as you do that with any label these days it's like joining a cult in a lot of ways. Other radical feminists start holding you to the standards of the most extreme members and outsiders will treat you like you agree with the most extreme opinions of the group.
Judging them solely by the opinions of their most extreme and miserable catladies is like judging us solely by that time I did any of those horrifyingly morally indefensible things I keep doing here.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judging them solely by the opinions of their most extreme and miserable catladies is like judging us solely by that time I did any of those horrifyingly morally indefensible things I keep doing here.
Maybe I'm not articulating myself very well. I don't mean I'm judging them by their worst members, I just know they exist and I don't like having to justify my association by aligning myself with a group label. I guess I just don't like being put in a box or something. I'm just not comfortable taking on a label for a number of reasons. Like, I definitely agree with radical feminism as a politic but I don't identify as a radical feminist mainly because I don't like to identify as a politic but with it. It seems maybe a pedantic difference but to me it's really not.

When I complain about the worst of them, I really do mean the worst of them but I wouldn't throw out the baby with the bathwater. I do try to use words like "some" or specify "the most extreme" when I'm meaning to discuss the extreme portion of the whole. Like I said, I do agree with radical feminism the politic. I just don't identify with radical feminism the people per se. Like I can agree with radical feminsim yet hate r/GC. Which I mostly do.

The best part of kiwifarms is that I don't have to pretend to align myself with shit to post here. So if you wanna do some morally indefensible shit, go for it. No one here would try and argue with me that I had to like it because on kiwifarms there is no one politic we are supposed to align with that binds us together. Political ideologies are different than posting on forums.

Last edited:

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
Never thought I'd say it but at least Trump isn't going to take troonery. Take the military ban for example; the (dying) liberal in me at first screeched and I'll admit that but now? No, you shouldn't be giving people with serious mental health issues who think they can get periods out of their dicks and sperg at being misgendered online firearms. Fuck being nice. As for the mongs who just think Orange Man Bad, I don't like Trump either but I'd rather have him than Mike "Mother, aka It Wasn't Exactly Electric Shock Therapy For The Gays" Pence. Fucking think.

You can't please every camp so you may as well not bother trying.
They're not banned from the military, just from front line service because of their need for meds. along with other people who also depend on meds. Honestly, this whole issue has been blown WAY out of proportion

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
They're not banned from the military, just from front line service because of their need for meds. along with other people who also depend on meds. Honestly, this whole issue has been blown WAY out of proportion
Here's the actual ruling: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tQugAtmmg-cDrhwQVRPtCGNBA6c7b3x2/view

It says that after 4/12/19, you can STILL serve but you're not allowed to larp into the opposite SEX's bathroom, quarters or standards because of muh gender dysphoria.

Here's an npr true and honest "woman" at work: https://www.npr.org/2019/04/11/711229419/how-the-trump-administrations-transgender-troop-ban-is-affecting-one-military-fa

Oh my, running before the deadline so that this "transbian momma" can sleep next to women and be in their showers instead of being a Jamie Farr but in this case waving their dick to women so they DON'T have to leave.

• Informative
Reactions: Fliddaroonie

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I align with common sense.
Honestly, that NPR guy. What the fuck. But you can't write military rules to include the passables and exclude obv AGPs like this guy and Yaniv. He's built like Hannah Mouncey and has a dick, he can do the men's standards and live w/the men.

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can only hope to hold myself up to the lofty example you set in baiting the fuck out of idiot newbies.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
I think I’ve shown my sympathy for the TERFs in the farms, with some of my posts.
Okay, I’m not into political lesbianism, and no, PIV sex isn’t rape in all cases, but they’re right about troons.
I dislike the troons because they recycle old stereotypes about gender. They’re the embodiment of the harmful stereotypes we know from media and television about women.
And without their fetish we wouldn’t have kids taking puberty blockers or doing drag.
Or men who think they’re women that they deserve a ballswax from a poor woman.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, there are times I really understand the lesbians that say radfems are homophobic.
There's a weird vein of radfems that specifically hate gay men with a passion, sometimes while being gay themselves. It's not for nothing that Valerie Solanas chose Andy Warhol as her target, as difficult as it can be at times to separate her political philosophy from her schizophrenia and, for that matter, from her personal loathing of the man, although her belief that he had stolen her work was more or less delusional.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a weird vein of radfems that specifically hate gay men with a passion, sometimes while being gay themselves. It's not for nothing that Valerie Solanas chose Andy Warhol as her target, as difficult as it can be at times to separate her political philosophy from her schizophrenia and, for that matter, from her personal loathing of the man, although her belief that he had stolen her work was more or less delusional.
Valerie Solanas is such a difficult figure to square up, you're right. I'm not sure it's possible to glean the possible motivations of anyone else or any political position based on her manifesto or actions. Anything she did or believed was so inherently twisted by schizophrenia that it's hard to say exactly why she shot Andy Warhol specifically. I've heard a number greater than one of pretty plausible reasons she could be done that.

It's not that I'm arguing some radfems don't specifically dislike gay men. Some certainly do. Gay men are men, for one, so for those that hate men there's one strike right there. But I have heard the opinion that at least straight men have a reason to pretend to be nice to women whereas gay men don't so they are inherently worse. But that being said, I've heard similar from intersectional feminists too. Of course, gay men are considered privileged these days. They're way down on the progressive stack so they may as well be cis white men.

As for lesbians that don't like gay men, well, historically they haven't got along and the reasons are mainly political (like internal lgbt politics, I mean) and have little to do with radical feminism except for the tangential overlap of both radical feminists and lesbians in general not really wanting to be associated with guys that see no problem with inviting NAMBLA to pride parades.

Last edited:
Tags
None