TERFs freak out over Jonathan Yaniv - featuring /r/gendercritical

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.
N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net
I feel like Yaniv's insanity is making other troons look rational by comparison and will thus normalize them.
I think he makes the whole movement look like a flaming dumpster fire and is making a lot of people ‘peak trans’. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, most reasonable people are at the least ‘live and let live’ when it comes to trans rights til they meet an autogynephiliac in the wild and flip over the course of a month to militantly anti-trans. At least that was my experience and what I’ve seen in a lot of people. Yaniv is the internet equivalent of meeting one in the wild. :optimistic:

That said I mostly want the movement to crash and burn, not because I hate troons, but because the detransition ‘what the fuck was I thinking’ stories are an absolute riot to read.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
anyone who tries to tell me that all straight sex is rape against the woman is a person whose opinions I will immediate discount completely.
Anyone who tells me that all straight sex is rape against the woman is a person I will laugh at in their face, and ask them if they've called their father a rapist to his face lately, and what their mother thinks of that, and if they honestly think every human being on this earth for the last several thousand generations is truely a product of violent sexual crime, and how the hell do they think we evolved to a day where such stupid screeching could even be considered?

Then I will probably never speak to them again if they are that completely divorced from reality.

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
There's a weird vein of radfems that specifically hate gay men with a passion, sometimes while being gay themselves. It's not for nothing that Valerie Solanas chose Andy Warhol as her target, as difficult as it can be at times to separate her political philosophy from her schizophrenia and, for that matter, from her personal loathing of the man, although her belief that he had stolen her work was more or less delusional.
I had noticed that too. I remember the Tumblr radfems going off on drag many moons ago and comparing it to blackface while ignoring the fact that a lot of drag culture can be attributed to gay black men. They seem to gloss over the fact that troonery affects gay men too both with the "gay" transmen invading their spaces and the trooning out of effeminate gay men.

I lurked gencrit for a while a few months back and, while I agree with some of their stances, there was a lot of racism and homophobia from some of their users.

adorable bitch

laughing at you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who tells me that all straight sex is rape against the woman is a person I will laugh at in their face, and ask them if they've called their father a rapist to his face lately, and what their mother thinks of that, and if they honestly think every human being on this earth for the last several thousand generations is truely a product of violent sexual crime, and how the hell do they think we evolved to a day where such stupid screeching could even be considered?

Then I will probably never speak to them again if they are that completely divorced from reality.
That's implying these people still talk to their fathers. GC is a hotbed of women with severe daddy issues.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
They seem to gloss over the fact that troonery affects gay men too both with the "gay" transmen invading their spaces and the trooning out of effeminate gay men.
Gay men mostly just roll their eyes at that shit, though. When troons invade female spaces, though, women have to fear actually being physically overpowered, assaulted or even raped by these ultra-aggressive, hyper-masculine men.

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
Gay men mostly just roll their eyes at that shit, though. When troons invade female spaces, though, women have to fear actually being physically overpowered, assaulted or even raped by these ultra-aggressive, hyper-masculine men.
No argument there at all. Troons invading women's spaces is an actual issue that puts women and children in danger, especially with the self ID'ed ones.

I just found it funny that some of the radfem shit I've run across on Tumblr and Reddit plays into the Oppression Olympics mentality despite decrying libfems. Saying lesbians have to worry about both sexism and homophobia and are especially targeted by the trans cult is just a fact. Hating gay men for just being men is demented.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hating gay men for just being men is demented.
The particular fanaticism against gay men seems to be some kind of strange belief that they're double-men for not just being men but also fucking men. It seems more visceral disgust than actual ideology, though, because the explanations never make any logical sense even within the radfem framework.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
The boomer lesbians and those invested in their lore in there are angry about helping gay men during the AIDS crisis and not getting assistance in helping curb MTFs crashing their "spaces."

But even the vast majority--old and new--aren't mad at KF. In fact, I'd say anyone with an account > a year old has at least lurked here, and that at least half the posters in this subforum migrated partially or wholly from there.

N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net
The particular fanaticism against gay men seems to be some kind of strange belief that they're double-men for not just being men but also fucking men. It seems more visceral disgust than actual ideology, though, because the explanations never make any logical sense even within the radfem framework.
The gays keep marching around being enormous faggots and demanding that they be the center of attention like they're used to getting from fag hags, so the elder dykes have learned to just shut the gate so they can scissor in peace.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that some of the disdain many radfems feel for gay men is that the community is shot through with misogyny. Real, visceral, tangible misogyny. It's gone unnamed, ignored, and unaddressed because to do so to an "oppressed class" would send the torches and pitchforks your way. Likewise with the entrenched homophobia that permeates the Black community. Groups can only reform from within. External forces really have no power to affect anything, so it's frustrating to see them sitting so deep in their own shit that they don't even know they stink.

My feeling about present day commodified, commercialized drag is that is minstrelsy. Straight up. It takes negative stereotypes and characteristics and hyper-inflates them for the purpose of caricature and mockery by a class who has the power and status the subject does not.

The cartoonish makeup and exaggerated female form is an assertion of male superiority over what they are mischaracterizing in the very same way white men asserted superiority and dominance under the shoeblack and red lips. They are cultural and visual reminders that two legs are good and four legs are bad- metaphorically speaking.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I think that some of the disdain many radfems feel for gay men is that the community is shot through with misogyny. Real, visceral, tangible misogyny. It's gone unnamed, ignored, and unaddressed because to do so to an "oppressed class" would send the torches and pitchforks your way. Likewise with the entrenched homophobia that permeates the Black community. Groups can only reform from within. External forces really have no power to affect anything, so it's frustrating to see them sitting so deep in their own shit that they don't even know they stink.

My feeling about present day commodified, commercialized drag is that is minstrelsy. Straight up. It takes negative stereotypes and characteristics and hyper-inflates them for the purpose of caricature and mockery by a class who has the power and status the subject does not.

The cartoonish makeup and exaggerated female form is an assertion of male superiority over what they are mischaracterizing in the very same way white men asserted superiority and dominance under the shoeblack and red lips. They are cultural and visual reminders that two legs are good and four legs are bad- metaphorically speaking.
Gay femme drag queens used to have more acceptance among gay male communities--if Blaire were in 1982, he'd identify as a gay drag queen working at Finocchio's and have a space within that community. The whole "gay accent" thing came about because that was the fashion at the time, to take after female "Valley Girl" accents and express the "feminne side" without being looked down upon.

That started to change in the mid-90s, with fags expressly stating they wanted "straight-acting" men. I know big hetero alphas that get chased around by gay dudes constantly now. The trend is toward exaggerated masculinity--check out Ryan. Femininity is seen as something to reject, which I posit has sent more of the gay troons into trying to become women with the onetime fag hags that once adored them.

Bird In Flight

Proud kink-shamer.
kiwifarms.net
I’m not a frequenter of Reddit as I think the platform is rubbish, but when I have visited it is definitely more extreme than most GC or radical feminists I’ve encountered elsewhere online or IRL. But I assume a large proportion of the reddit GC feminists are American and they’re dealing with a lot of threat to women’s rights with regards to reproductive health/ abortion so can’t blame ‘em for being super salty.

I think a key difference between incels and your man-hating feminists is that incels have never known the touch of a woman and are mad about it, whereas man-hating women have generally had really bad experiences with men and are mad about it.

But of course there’s plenty of women who have experienced repeated and horrific abuse that have happy and loving relationships with Male partners, sons, friends etc . Ah I dunno. Bitches be crazy?

N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net
I’m not a frequenter of Reddit as I think the platform is rubbish, but when I have visited it is definitely more extreme than most GC or radical feminists I’ve encountered elsewhere online or IRL. But I assume a large proportion of the reddit GC feminists are American and they’re dealing with a lot of threat to women’s rights with regards to reproductive health/ abortion so can’t blame ‘em for being super salty.
I think they also err on the extreme side because reddit is a troon rat nest and they take over *literally everything*. Ergo /r/gc has to be extremely vigilant in order to keep female rights and interests on-topic, and that hyper-vigilance ends up extending over all of their topics. Every other feminist sub is either troon dick worshipping, owned by troons, or owned by men who turn the sub into a consumer "feminist"/libfem/jump on the feminist male dick, he earned it you helpless sluts/shithole.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I think they also err on the extreme side because reddit is a troon rat nest and they take over *literally everything*. Ergo /r/gc has to be extremely vigilant in order to keep female rights and interests on-topic, and that hyper-vigilance ends up extending over all of their topics. Every other feminist sub is either troon dick worshipping, owned by troons, or owned by men who turn the sub into a consumer "feminist"/libfem/jump on the feminist male dick, he earned it you helpless sluts/shithole.
ITA. For example, the classic 2xchromosomes has banned r/gcers who've NEVER POSTED THERE via masstagger. The r/thehandmaidstale sub explicitly states that r/gcers ("TERFs") cannot post. Same with r/actuallesbians and r/lesbiansactually subs. All have mod crews of troons surrounded by transmaidens now.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
ITA. For example, the classic 2xchromosomes has banned r/gcers who've NEVER POSTED THERE via masstagger. The r/thehandmaidstale sub explicitly states that r/gcers ("TERFs") cannot post. Same with r/actuallesbians and r/lesbiansactually subs. All have mod crews of troons surrounded by transmaidens now.
Funny that 2XC, which literally states a biological fact, would rather let the troons run the show. But anyway, it is reddit, where the name is meaningless for half the subs (Gaming anyone?)

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For example, the classic 2xchromosomes has banned r/gcers who've NEVER POSTED THERE via masstagger.
Reddit's admins have made a lot of mistakes over the years (and they continue to do so now) but one of the biggest was allowing this in the first place. Using masstaggers to auto-ban should have been forbidden the moment people first started bragging about doing it, and made it punishable by permaban, or at least demodding. I'd even go a step further and say mods shouldn't have ever been allowed to ban users who haven't posted in their sub.

Twitter's also made the same mistake by allowing blockbots. Both sites are worse for it, too. Allowing users to preemptively ban or otherwise silence other users based solely on the nodes in their social graph is just begging for impenetrable echo chambers.

For sites that supposedly want to encourage people to communicate and grow communities together, they've done everything they can to let everyone slam shut every door they can find.

Christ, this thing jumps on every opportunity to get in a stall with a child. I completely understand where TERFs are coming from despite how much they hate men.

Brandi, you did good but as others have said, tread carefully from hereon. Yaniv is very litigious. See: the multitude of massage parlors the creature has collected settlements from.
Despite? I'm a little confused here. Maybe it's the autism, but TERFs absolutely hate men - especially ones like Yaniv who try and pretend to be women so they can invade their spaces. Yaniv is absolutely, without a doubt, the poster child for what TERFs oppose and how they see trans women as a whole.

Tags
None