TERFs freak out over Jonathan Yaniv - featuring /r/gendercritical

UnclePhil

Becoming my parents. Get off my lawn.
kiwifarms.net
Despite? I'm a little confused here. Maybe it's the autism, but TERFs absolutely hate men - especially ones like Yaniv who try and pretend to be women so they can invade their spaces. Yaniv is absolutely, without a doubt, the poster child for what TERFs oppose and how they see trans women as a whole.
Yeah, I understand and empathize with them when it comes to keeping monsters like Yaniv out of the bathroom/away from little girls. Because Yaniv has made it clear he wants to trap adolescent children in toilet stalls with a tampon and this face.

1569947459019.png

I said 'despite' because TERFs still absolutely despise men, biological penis carriers such as myself, and I have disagreed with a lot of the other rhetoric I've seen on their sites. I find them to be catty and reactionary on many issues. But as far as Yaniv trying to pave a path to kids and forcing massage parlors to Brazilian wax his cock and balls? I stand in full solidarity. Over there, at a safe distance, so I get to keep my gonads.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do think instances like this are really telling in how civil Kiwi Farms actually is. Pretty strange for such a “””””transphobic”””””” space to respect and encourage a person whose goal is to advocate for trans people. For a bunch of autists Kiwis are typically good people :heart-full:
Honestly tho, the enemy of Yaniv is our friend. Whenever JY is found doing sketchy shit (seemingly) in cahoots with another person or organization, the first response should always be to notify said person or organization of just what JY really is. 99% of the time (if it's not misdirection or a sock) they will be horrified and disassociate themselves from JY as quickly as possible like this casting agency and the adult toy company whose products JY keeps horrifyingly reviewing as 'setting his (non existant) clitoris aflame'.

The remaining 1% of Gay Operatives and/or hardcore sick fucks will get everything they deserve from the Farms, but the duped honest companies deserve and get our sympathy and if possible support. And so it should be.

Last edited:

UnclePhil

Becoming my parents. Get off my lawn.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly tho, the enemy of Yaniv is our friend. Whenever JY is found doing sketchy shit (seemingly) in cahoots with another person or organization, the first response should always be to notify said person or organization of just what JY really is. 99% of the time (if it's not misdirection or a sock) they will be horrified and disassociate themselves from JY as quickly as possible like this casting agency and the adult toy company whose products JY keeps horrifyingly reviewing as 'setting his (non existant) clitoris aflame'.

The remaining 1% of Gay Operatives and/or hardcore sick fucks will get everything they deserve from the Farms, but the duped honest companies deserve and get our sympathy and if possible support. And so it should be.
I wouldn't agree with keeping him out of general work the same way ResetEra does. But anything where children or teenagers are involved, please, sound the fucking klaxon. This monster is cartoon evil. He is the Nothing from Neverending Story, Hexxus from Ferngully in terms of eldritch horror trans pervert.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
I said 'despite' because TERFs still absolutely despise men, biological penis carriers such as myself, and I have disagreed with a lot of the other rhetoric I've seen on their sites. I find them to be catty and reactionary on many issues. But as far as Yaniv trying to pave a path to kids and forcing massage parlors to Brazilian wax his cock and balls? I stand in full solidarity. Over there, at a safe distance, so I get to keep my gonads.
Agree.

TERFS are Radical Feminists first.
They act like men and women are separate species and always place women first.

A lot like MRA in that regard.

Last edited:

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Christ, this thing jumps on every opportunity to get in a stall with a child. I completely understand where TERFs are coming from despite how much they hate men.

Brandi, you did good but as others have said, tread carefully from hereon. Yaniv is very litigious. See: the multitude of massage parlors the creature has collected settlements from.
Yeah, TERFs are awful, but it's hard to not root for them when they seem to be the only people not fooled and interested in protecting women from predators using the trans community for their own fetishistic gain.

A Pare A Teeth

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, TERFs are awful, but it's hard to not root for them when they seem to be the only people not fooled and interested in protecting women from predators using the trans community for their own fetishistic gain.

You know that the troons would label every user of this forum as a TERF right.

You don’t have to be a feminist or even a woman, but if you do not believe in the Church of Holy Ladydick and that all TWAW, you‘re a right-wing, Nazi, bigot who needs to die in a grease fire and mind your privilege.

I’m pretty sure we all know how the rest of that reeeeeeeee goes.

At this point TERF pretty much just means those of us not cucked.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
You know that the troons would label every user of this forum as a TERF right.

You don’t have to be a feminist or even a woman, but if you do not believe in the Church of Holy Ladydick and that all TWAW, you‘re a right-wing, Nazi, bigot who needs to die in a grease fire and mind your privilege.

I’m pretty sure we all know how the rest of that reeeeeeeee goes.

At this point TERF pretty much just means those of us not cucked.
A lot of TERFs and others would call them troons too. But still there can be some balance here. Realistically, MTFs have a biological difference that most people are gonna recognize, and recognize sooner if they hang around or carry tampons in their purse for bathroom convos or taking selfies or stare/glare at people, that sets off alarm bells. But realistically, if they deposit bodily waste, wash their hands and leave as most people do, the immediate threat/problem is gone. You left, they left.

In a compromise, no one gets 100 percent of what they want. Troons believe TWAW fully and see any distinction from bathrooms to locker rooms to dorms to prisons as social justice. TERFs don't think MTFs are women and don't want penised people in women's rooms at any level. No one necessarily likes compromise, but it's how things get done.

Avalonsfury

kiwifarms.net
A lot of TERFs and others would call them troons too. But still there can be some balance here. Realistically, MTFs have a biological difference that most people are gonna recognize, and recognize sooner if they hang around or carry tampons in their purse for bathroom convos or taking selfies or stare/glare at people, that sets off alarm bells. But realistically, if they deposit bodily waste, wash their hands and leave as most people do, the immediate threat/problem is gone. You left, they left.

In a compromise, no one gets 100 percent of what they want. Troons believe TWAW fully and see any distinction from bathrooms to locker rooms to dorms to prisons as social justice. TERFs don't think MTFs are women and don't want penised people in women's rooms at any level. No one necessarily likes compromise, but it's how things get done.

Ok I am normally a creepy lurker and never post anything but I kinda wanted to reply to this and I am probably going to get jumped on for my PoV since it does align with a TERF view point. For a lot of women, its not actually about bathrooms. It's about respecting our boundaries and respecting our consent. Women have fought for decades to establish set boundaries and now those boundaries are being thrown out the window because a man who says he's a woman feels entitled to not only woman's spaces but our bodies. Rachel McKinnon's open aggressive statements about lesbians who don't want to have sex with a Trans woman (who still has a penis) is trans-phobic is entitled misogyny at it's finest. Then you have all the Non Binary Lesbians who say "I want to be treated like a woman but hey I still want to keep my dick and actually be a man". As a woman in public when I am in a room with mostly men I am always somewhat guarded for safety reasons, in womens spaces or in a room with women I wasn't always as guarded, not the wolf is in sheeps clothing and the guard never comes down. The fact that many woman are saying "no" but these men are saying you just have to accept and allowing men to define what being a woman is, is just modern day misogyny.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Ok I am normally a creepy lurker and never post anything but I kinda wanted to reply to this and I am probably going to get jumped on for my PoV since it does align with a TERF view point. For a lot of women, its not actually about bathrooms. It's about respecting our boundaries and respecting our consent. Women have fought for decades to establish set boundaries and now those boundaries are being thrown out the window because a man who says he's a woman feels entitled to not only woman's spaces but our bodies. Rachel McKinnon's open aggressive statements about lesbians who don't want to have sex with a Trans woman (who still has a penis) is trans-phobic is entitled misogyny at it's finest. Then you have all the Non Binary Lesbians who say "I want to be treated like a woman but hey I still want to keep my dick and actually be a man". As a woman in public when I am in a room with mostly men I am always somewhat guarded for safety reasons, in womens spaces or in a room with women I wasn't always as guarded, not the wolf is in sheeps clothing and the guard never comes down. The fact that many woman are saying "no" but these men are saying you just have to accept and allowing men to define what being a woman is, is just modern day misogyny.
I completely understand this, as well as the argument that the bathrooms are a slippery slope that has already started. But if they're in the same bathroom as you and you both do your business and then leave, interaction is minimal.

Avalonsfury

kiwifarms.net
I completely understand this, as well as the argument that the bathrooms are a slippery slope that has already started. But if they're in the same bathroom as you and you both do your business and then leave, interaction is minimal.
I agree whole hardheartedly if it were just about bathrooms but it's not, it's about boundaries and men or sub sect of men who effectively couldn't cut it as men invading those boundaries. Some ones "right" to feel good, should not trump woman and girls rights to safety. And the current laws leave woman no course of action if/when it does become creepy behavior. We are labeled as bigots and transphobs.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I agree whole hardheartedly if it were just about bathrooms but it's not, it's about boundaries and men or sub sect of men who effectively couldn't cut it as men invading those boundaries. Some ones "right" to feel good, should not trump woman and girls rights to safety. And the current laws leave woman no course of action if/when it does become creepy behavior. We are labeled as bigots and transphobes.
As have conservatives or "problematics." They're the ones who've offered the biggest and/or longstanding platforms against this, including here. Some TERFs are taking this as a strategic alliance while others see it as a referendum on "wider issues" or ideology.

Take for example subreddits like r/gendercritical. They moan about how members get masstagged assisted bans for posting there, but they then turn around and say, "ooh, you posted on the r/thedonald, you must be a Christian fundy TRUMP SUPPORTER." News articles critical of Yaniv or the movement in general must be archived, not for preservation but because the owner doesn't want her precious sub "giving links" to places that have most critically discussed this issue because they're say anti-abortion. Newsflash, that ship long sailed before Kavanaugh. Progressives had SIXTEEN YEARS in power to push med schools to offer say more abortion provider scholarships and move the dialogue to preserving women. Even more, they could push misopristol and specifically RU-486 as just prescription drugs instead of listening to PP say it just wasn't "as safe" as cornering the market on the latter and then demanding an equivalent price to a surgical. So now increasing numbers of women are going to mail order because they can't afford the dwindling numbers of abortion providers out there.

That's water under the bridge now, with the present opportunity being the transgender phenom. If Hillary or their uncensored darlings had been in office, there would be far more dick waving among these males who claim to be women.

Avalonsfury

kiwifarms.net
As have conservatives or "problematics." They're the ones who've offered the biggest and/or longstanding platforms against this, including here. Some TERFs are taking this as a strategic alliance while others see it as a referendum on "wider issues" or ideology.

Take for example subreddits like r/gendercritical. They moan about how members get masstagged assisted bans for posting there, but they then turn around and say, "ooh, you posted on the r/thedonald, you must be a Christian fundy TRUMP SUPPORTER." News articles critical of Yaniv or the movement in general must be archived, not for preservation but because the owner doesn't want her precious sub "giving links" to places that have most critically discussed this issue because they're say anti-abortion. Newsflash, that ship long sailed before Kavanaugh. Progressives had SIXTEEN YEARS in power to push med schools to offer say more abortion provider scholarships and move the dialogue to preserving women. Even more, they could push misopristol and specifically RU-486 as just prescription drugs instead of listening to PP say it just wasn't "as safe" as cornering the market on the latter and then demanding an equivalent price to a surgical. So now increasing numbers of women are going to mail order because they can't afford the dwindling numbers of abortion providers out there.

That's water under the bridge now, with the present opportunity being the transgender phenom. If Hillary or their uncensored darlings had been in office, there would be far more dick waving among these males who claim to be women.
I agree with that as well. I never said I was a TERF just that my view on this topic aligned with them. Politics on both sides are gas lighting women as a whole and some woman are thanking them for it while subsequently handing over rights to men.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TRAs call any woman who isn’t a compliant ally a TERF. Don’t think humans can change sex? You’re a TERF. Think young girls changing for gym should have a girl only space without male pervs? TERF.

the hard core of man haters are the ones they try to link the term to, but any woman who thinks that the sexes have some differences that means that they need certain places and facilities separate, and that biology exists is a tERF now. That means that everyone on the planet who believes in reality over insane Troon feelings is a TERF. I’m a TERF, you’re a TERF too. We are all TERFs. Reality is a TERF.

I’m certainly not a man hater. I’m old enough to remember when sexism really was a huge problem (women were expected to quit work when they married, women couldnt get a mortgage without a man’s signature etc.) i thought we’d pretty much sorted the whole equality of the sexes thing out - a few little things remained but nothing huge in the West. Then this trans shit came along and we are back to fighting for public loos to be women only again (the first lot were burned down)

it’s so depressing. So regressive.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
TRAs call any woman who isn’t a compliant ally a TERF. Don’t think humans can change sex? You’re a TERF. Think young girls changing for gym should have a girl only space without male pervs? TERF.
It's a reverse motte-and-bailey strategy. Instead of claiming your own extreme position is really identical to some normal position most reasonable people would agree with, you claim your opponent's normal position that most reasonable people would agree with is really identical to some extreme position nobody would.

So saying "a woman is an adult human female" is equivalent to saying "I want to murder all trannies in gas chambers."

Tags
None