TERFs freak out over Jonathan Yaniv - featuring /r/gendercritical

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

beansontoast

kiwifarms.net
Anything involving troons has to be treated completely differently from anything involving anyone but fucking troons. Reality be damned, they have to be the specialest snowflakes ever and any troon not getting exactly what they want instantly, regardless of what problems it causes to anyone else, is literally rape and murder.

As to would they just get fucking killed instantly in combat? Yes, probably. Too bad we can't just create a special brigade for them for when you need something otherwise useless and disposable to suck up bullets.
yeah they have this weird approach to a lot of topics, they want to be opressed but at the same time treated like royalty. you can't have both and you should strive for neither. it's the same with their attempt to get gender dysyphoria taken out of the dsm, so it won't be recognized as a mental illness anymore, yet they still want insurance coverage for their treatments. either it's an illness that needs medical treatment or it's not for fucks sake.

but yeah back to topic I guess. I don't know much about reddit tbh, but it would interest me if those batshit crazy australian radfems are on there and if they have some hot takes on yaniv? you know that one who pissed herself and terri strange I think? do you guys know if they said anything about this situation? their conspirative minds surely must have cooked up something. shouldn't they be in prime women respector dynastia's harem of aussie terflings?

PonelessBizza

not netflix
kiwifarms.net
yeah they have this weird approach to a lot of topics, they want to be opressed but at the same time treated like royalty. you can't have both and you should strive for neither. it's the same with their attempt to get gender dysyphoria taken out of the dsm, so it won't be recognized as a mental illness anymore, yet they still want insurance coverage for their treatments. either it's an illness that needs medical treatment or it's not for fucks sake.

but yeah back to topic I guess. I don't know much about reddit tbh, but it would interest me if those batshit crazy australian radfems are on there and if they have some hot takes on yaniv? you know that one who pissed herself and terri strange I think? do you guys know if they said anything about this situation? their conspirative minds surely must have cooked up something. shouldn't they be in prime women respector dynastia's harem of aussie terflings?
They will never be satisfied no matter what gets done and no matter which one(s) of their wishes will get fullfilled

elucid

kiwifarms.net
They will never be satisfied no matter what gets done and no matter which one(s) of their wishes will get fullfilled
this is key, in regards to the critical race/gender studies described in leftist PC behavior, the worst thing you can do is apologize, it will NEVER be enough.
There is a new example every day, I think today Sarah Silverman (farrrrr lefty in the US) was fired from a movie, when producers became aware of a previous comedy skit in which she wore blackface. Mark my words, if she apologies, it will only get worse.

PonelessBizza

not netflix
kiwifarms.net
this is key, in regards to the critical race/gender studies described in leftist PC behavior, the worst thing you can do is apologize, it will NEVER be enough.
There is a new example every day, I think today Sarah Silverman (farrrrr lefty in the US) was fired from a movie, when producers became aware of a previous comedy skit in which she wore blackface. Mark my words, if she apologies, it will only get worse.
How long ago did she do the blackface thing?

crushedpuss

clam of catastrophe
kiwifarms.net
Reddit TERF said:
It’s really disturbing that these (mostly) men who are the exact opposite of progressive get us when so many supposedly progressive people don’t.
idk I feel like a good chunk of people in this particular subforum are pissed off ladies. They read through some threads and clearly missed the vagina testimonies scattered throughout.

Just say you love us, it's okay.

EDIT: Scrolled down further to find a comment by the OP referring to women as "prey". Gee, I wonder why some women refuse to associate with that sort of voluntary victimhood.

Last edited:

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
idk I feel like a good chunk of people in this particular subforum are pissed off ladies. They read through some threads and clearly missed the vagina testimonies scattered throughout.

Just say you love us, it's okay.
Most did back in December. It's been said, but here's the latest thread discussing KF (in light of threats on @WGkitty): https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/co05q7/jonathan_yaniv_shows_up_on_the_farms_throws/

This is a lot better than back in November-December in terms of people crying over the language barrier. They seem to get it.

But for those who don't venture beyond, they're basically circlejerking to one another, and wringing hands over what leftie sub masstags and removes them, like for example r/2x and r/thehandmaidstale, which has had not one trans subplot ever. But then they do the same to posters from say r_T_D. Meanwhile the r/gendercynical sub follows r/gc like they're all Jonathan Yaniv, they respond with a sub following them, and so on in part of a reddit meta jerkoff that they have very little power to control.

crushedpuss

clam of catastrophe
kiwifarms.net
Most did back in December. It's been said, but here's the latest thread discussing KF (in light of threats on @WGkitty): https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/co05q7/jonathan_yaniv_shows_up_on_the_farms_throws/

This is a lot better than back in November-December in terms of people crying over the language barrier. They seem to get it.

But for those who don't venture beyond, they're basically circlejerking to one another, and wringing hands over what leftie sub masstags and removes them, like for example r/2x and r/thehandmaidstale, which has had not one trans subplot ever. But then they do the same to posters from say r_T_D. Meanwhile the r/gendercynical sub follows r/gc like they're all Jonathan Yaniv, they respond with a sub following them, and so on in part of a reddit meta jerkoff that they have very little power to control.
Even from back in December, I find it pretty silly to just assume the people commenting in the thread were mostly men. Maybe I've spent so much time in the BP subforum that I assume there's a pretty even split more often than not. It's always a little ironic to me when women tend to lean into the stereotype of there not being any women on the Internet.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Even from back in December, I find it pretty silly to just assume the people commenting in the thread were mostly men. Maybe I've spent so much time in the BP subforum that I assume there's a pretty even split more often than not. It's always a little ironic to me when women tend to lean into the stereotype of there not being any women on the Internet.
I mean, we're a gossip site. Even our men are drowning in estrogen.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Still, a loooot of women over there just assuming everyone here is an alt-right male. Most still don't seem to get that everyone gets made fun of here. There are people from all walks of life with all political opinions. The thread title is meant to show who is going to be made fun of in that thread. So if you go to the TERF thread, you're gonna find people making fun of TERFs. If you're a TERF, you probably won't agree with those people. Go to a thread where you agree the person/group in the title should be made fun of and you'll find people that agree with you. That's just how this shit works.

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is literally exactly how they get to the "lesbians are privileged" position. PIV is rape so "having to date men" is inherently dangerous therefore lesbians are privileged because they never get PIV raped by men. I keep putting "have to" in scare quotes because they will lose thier shit if you start suggesting maybe they just like, don't date or stay single if it's so fucking awful. But they HAAAAVE TOOOOO don't you understand sexuality? Gawd.
Because we all know if a man is going to rape you, he will ask if you’re a lesbian first so as not to accidentally offend. This is why so-called corrective rape of lesbians never ever happens all the time in places like Jordan.

Also anyone who tries to tell me that all straight sex is rape against the woman is a person whose opinions I will immediate discount completely. Like someone telling you they have proof the holocaust never happened. After they drop that line, why would you ever take anything they say seriously? You could try, but you know it’s going to colour your opinion of every future statement they make.

Still, a loooot of women over there just assuming everyone here is an alt-right male. Most still don't seem to get that everyone gets made fun of here. There are people from all walks of life with all political opinions. The thread title is meant to show who is going to be made fun of in that thread. So if you go to the TERF thread, you're gonna find people making fun of TERFs. If you're a TERF, you probably won't agree with those people. Go to a thread where you agree the person/group in the title should be made fun of and you'll find people that agree with you. That's just how this shit works.
I never ever EVER get tired of people like gendercritical talking about this site in hushed horrified tones, even WARNING each other not to tell newbies about it because OMG YOU’LL NEED BRAIN BLEACH REEEEEE...

And then they repost and rely on all of our receipts and hard work and act smug about how much good they’re doing, documenting it on a not-filthy-pure-evil site so that gentlefolk and decent citizens can read it.

Girls, as one woman to another: go dry yer fuckin panties out.

Last edited:
H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
They're reddit trash. They're struggling with the idea that we don't need to agree on a party line then salt and purge anything that falls outside of it. Josh said it best a long while back when he pointed out we're the only place on the internet where you can go into chat and find an internationally recognised neo-nazi figurehead chatting about blini recipes with a hard left gay refugee-loving crossdresser.

Diversity is truly our strength.

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're reddit trash. They're struggling with the idea that we don't need to agree on a party line then salt and purge anything that falls outside of it. Josh said it best a long while back when he pointed out we're the only place on the internet where you can go into chat and find an internationally recognised neo-nazi figurehead chatting about blini recipes with a hard left gay refugee-loving crossdresser.

No you don’t understand, the only way to promote tolerance and acceptance among groups of vastly different people is to otherize the ones we disagree with, discount everything they have to say and deny common ground with a hissssss and a ban, and then purge them and their words from the Earth and ferret out any future dissidents until all of humanity agrees with each other which is definitely a realistic goal.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because we all know if a man is going to rape you, he will ask if you’re a lesbian first so as not to accidentally offend. This is why so-called corrective rape of lesbians never ever happens all the time in places like Jordan.

Also anyone who tries to tell me that all straight sex is rape against the woman is a person whose opinions I will immediate discount completely. Like someone telling you they have proof the holocaust never happened. After they drop that line, why would you ever take anything they say seriously? You could try, but you know it’s going to colour your opinion of every future statement they make.
Honestly, there are times I really understand the lesbians that say radfems are homophobic. The ones that hate men this much spend so much time thinking about how awful men are that they start coming up with all these weird ideas about lesbianism in some kind of misguided jealousy(?) of not being heterosexual. Idk but they have a weird relationship with lesbianism. Just say you hate yourself for fapping to your oppressor and be done with it.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Nah, doubt they were mostly men. There's someone over there that has "Kiwi" as part of their user in that thread that was posting with Null in December there.

Or you could go there and get a rando being triggered like a delicate flower at seeing people venturing out of the jy forum to swim with the big bad fishies and biting before you've gotten your cast off. Off to enjoy my own fresh-caught halibut sandwich.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Slick Willy
Tags
None