Plagued TERFs / Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists / Gender Critical Feminists - ft. r/GenderCritical & related reddits, Mancheeze, Cathy Brennan, GCDad, RadFHarva, Jamie Shupe, etc; "Gender Critical Feminism is Homophobic" - Cathy Brennan, 2019.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

John Daker

That's Amore!
kiwifarms.net
What do you get when you mix the gender views of the rightwing and the fanatical nonsense of radical feminists?
Making this thread at the suggestion of Katsu. We all know how much Christians and shit are triggered by transpeople, this is old news. There's another group that hates them just as much, if not more. Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists are feminists who take a hardline stance against transsexuality. While I figured that they were probably lolcows, my suspicions were confirmed after reading through the comments section of an article about Stefonknee Wolscht, a horrorcow over in the lolcow board.
Their essential argument is that Trans people are just men in dresses (I guess transmen don't exist for the sake of their argument). This isn't a particularly uncommon viewpoint and several on this site would agree with it. The irony comes from the fact that they are simultaneously arguing that gender is a social construct. Perhaps this comes from a deep-rooted desire to be the most oppressed group and they're jealous of the trans community stealing their oppression points? In the case provided, the evidence points towards the subject actually just being a perv in a dress, but they'll go just as hard against someone who has successfully transitioned and integrated into society.
I've included a blip from the previously mentioned discussion showing how quickly they jump into action. Also included is a TERF blog, read through the comments for a confusing feminist circlejerk. And remember kids, gender is a myth but if you try and break the myth, you're an abomination.
https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/

Attachments

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I gotta include Mancheeze / Diana Boston in this. She is the most prominent one I know about.

Check out her blog here.

She's also the same idiot who wanted there to be a Feminist Tube where only women could comment and I've posted some of her shit in the SJWs thread.

https://mancheeze.wordpress.com/

https://twitter.com/joyintorah18

She's very block happy on her Twitter page too.

A few years ago, she was also defending Fringe Elements, a notorious race realist that was popular at the time.

Tempest

Voci Dal Nulla
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is factcheckme.wordpress.com which hasn't updated in a while but is absolutely insane

They believe that men will destroy the world, and kill all life on it due to their destructive nature. They believe all heterosexual sex is rape and dangerous, that women loving men is due to "trauma-bonding", and they compare heterosexual relationships to stockholm syndrome.
upload_2015-12-7_14-26-45.png

upload_2015-12-7_14-27-37.png

upload_2015-12-7_14-30-21.png

upload_2015-12-7_14-31-9.png

upload_2015-12-7_14-33-12.png

upload_2015-12-7_14-33-39.png

this is some of her questionable claims about what might have happened around the witch crazes of the 1500's

Attachments

John Daker

That's Amore!
kiwifarms.net
There is factcheckme.wordpress.com which hasn't updated in a while but is absolutely insane

They believe that men will destroy the world, and kill all life on it due to their destructive nature. They believe all heterosexual sex is rape and dangerous, that women loving men is due to "trauma-bonding", and they compare heterosexual relationships to stockholm syndrome.
View attachment 61996

View attachment 61997

View attachment 61999

View attachment 62000

View attachment 62001
View attachment 62002

this is some of her questionable claims about what might have happened around the witch crazes of the 1500's
Here's a terf that the truscum (actual trans people with dysphoria) like to poke fun at all the time. She hates trans men with a passion, being a detransitioner.

She frequently grabs pictures of FtM's to mock, misgender, ect. on her blog.

Under the spoiler is a little wankwar she had with a fellow TERF. (It's pretty long)

That's a whole lot of :autism:

Cave

Eyes Without A Face
kiwifarms.net
This is very strange. I honestly don't understand why they feel the need to validate their own existences as often as they do. I also wonder why they're often so rude and confrontational, even to people who are simply asking questions. Hell, they even attack people within their own group if they don't agree with every single statute of their bigoted doctrine. It seems to me that, like someone else said above, they want to invalidate other groups to become more exclusionary and rigid. This will allow only a small group to suck up all the attention, pity points and self-aggrandizement that will eventually result in the implosion of their organizations due to infighting and competition over resources.

An incredible allegory to the inhabitants of Easter Island.

Last edited:

Lorento

Nick Clegg's biggest fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This will allow only a small group to suck up all the attention, pity points and self-aggrandizement that will eventually result in the implosion of their organizations due to infighting and competition over resources.
And this is why the radical left cannot succeed. Yes, the crazies may take over and yes, they may get more attention, but it will only call attention to their absolute batshit insanity and eventually (As we are starting to see) a backlash occurs, thus smashing them back down. Every single time.

I do love them cannibalising each other, so damned much.

Cave

Eyes Without A Face
kiwifarms.net
And this is why the radical left cannot succeed. Yes, the crazies may take over and yes, they may get more attention, but it will only call attention to their absolute batshit insanity and eventually (As we are starting to see) a backlash occurs, thus smashing them back down. Every single time.

I do love them cannibalising each other, so damned much.
Systems naturally head toward disorder--especially really cringe ones.

They're horrified by "men sticking their dicks in women."

Did it ever occur to them they wouldn't even fucking exist to be bitching about that if a man hadn't stuck his dick in a woman?
They're probably upset that no one will stick their dicks in them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reddit Avenger

A Shitposter Denied His Homeland
kiwifarms.net
I gotta include Mancheeze / Diana Boston in this. She is the most prominent one I know about.

Check out her blog here.

She's also the same idiot who wanted there to be a Feminist Tube where only women could comment and I've posted some of her shit in the SJWs thread.

https://mancheeze.wordpress.com/

https://twitter.com/joyintorah18

She's very block happy on her Twitter page too.

A few years ago, she was also defending Fringe Elements, a notorious race realist that was popular at the time.

Figured I'd pick out a few amusing tweets from her since this is honestly a goldmine of crazy. Also I dunno how delete-happy she is, so if anything does happen at least we'll have a small sample of her silliness.

"White women though, yeah those bitches have all the choice in the world."

I've always wondered how these people reconcile the whole "men are kind of required for that whole reproduction" thing. Maybe they're just super optimistic about stem cell research or something. To her credit though, someone dying trying to gold-plate their balls is pretty funny.

I think that's a stupid idea no matter who you are.

Also she's a huge GoT fan for some reason. I haven't read the books and I've only watched like the first 2 or 3 episodes, but even I can tell something about that doesn't exactly gel.