Plagued TERFs / Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists / Gender Critical Feminists - ft. r/GenderCritical & related reddits, Mancheeze, Cathy Brennan, GCDad, RadFHarva, Jamie Shupe, etc; "Gender Critical Feminism is Homophobic" - Cathy Brennan, 2019.

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Aero the Alcoholic Bat

Rum and death, what more could you ask for?
kiwifarms.net
And I guess you missed the fact the fact the penguins ended up pairing up with females later anyway.

Understandably convinient thing to ignore.

Also worth noting, for every single other animal in the wikipedia page of homosexual animal behaviour, there are examples in the wild.

For penguins it seems to be the only one that is EXCLUSIVELY in captivity.

I remember that every single time anyone mentioned the concept of
"alpha wolf" the progressive crowd was instant to jump on "Actually they were in captivity so alpha males don't exist in nature" to discredit it, but somehow penguins being in captivity seems to be irrelevant in this case.

So to recap, the gay penguins ended up finding female mates later anyway, and all examples of gay penguins are in captivity.

Monkeys also masturbate compulsively when in captivity, no such behavior is seen in the wild.

It's almost as if such behavior is the result of mental trauma/illness due to being in an unnatural environment.

Oilspill Battery

kiwifarms.net
Monkeys also masturbate compulsively when in captivity, no such behavior is seen in the wild.

It's almost as if such behavior is the result of mental trauma/illness due to being in an unnatural environment.
It really is amazing how zoologists saw animals acting out clearly deviant behaviour in captivity that is unobserved in the wild and their instant reaction was "wow so progressive" instead of "what are we doing to these poor animals?"

If these same people observed the mouse behavioural sink experiment their conclusions would probably be "nothing to see here all seems about right".

Larry David's Crypto Fund

Does a chicken cry? Does a chicken commit suicide?
kiwifarms.net

Exactly- the "gay penguins" also tried to steal an egg from a normie penguin couple in one case. Rather than interpreting this as criminal behavior, or a cry for help and of confusion and distress in captivity, they decided "aww they wanna have a baby together because they are in love!" Clearly insane projection.

Now as for the scientific definition of paraphilia, here is a relatively recent one:

Paraphilias are persistent and recurrent sexual interests, urges, fantasies, or behaviors of marked intensity involving objects, activities, or even situations that are atypical in nature.

"Atypical" would assuredly apply to a non-reproductive behavior pursued by less than 2% of the human population.

Shitposting boogeyman

kiwifarms.net
I call bullshit.

Sexual attraction solely exists to facilitate reproduction. Do you object to this? Yes or no? If no, then you admit homosexuality is a paraphilia. If yes, then you're retarded.

Attraction that does not and cannot lead to sexual reproduction is a paraphilia no matter how lax or strict your definition for the word is. Homosexuality is a paraphilia no mater which definition of the word you attempt to use.

Also, you've yet to explain why bestiality is a paraphilia but homosexuality isn't 4 comments in.
I don't really care what you call paraphilia because I think it's a bullshit arbitrary concept. And no sexual attraction does not exist for the sole purpose of reproduction in social animals.

kiwifarms.net
No the whole argument is stupid because the term is meaningless and arbitary. I mean who gets to decide if something is abnormal or not?
You can get out of anything by saying "it's meaningless and arbitrary!" What you end up with is anarchy and clownworld. Bill Clinton says oral doesn't count as sex. Troons say a penis can be female and men can have babies. "It's arbitrary!" is a weak amoral coward's best gambit.

Shitposting boogeyman

kiwifarms.net
You can get out of anything by saying "it's meaningless and arbitrary!" What you end up with is anarchy and clownworld. Bill Clinton says oral doesn't count as sex. Troons say a penis can be female and men can have babies. "It's arbitrary!" is a weak amoral coward's best gambit.
This isn't me being some libtard sjw apologist. It's a noted problem in the literature that the category of paraphilia often just ends up as a pathologizing of socially unaccepted behavior rather than a real illness being identified. I recommend you read Paraphilias: definition, diagnosis, and treatment by Michelle McManus it's a better overview of the subject of what I can do. In my view, though Paraphilia is no more helpful than calling somebody a weirdo.

And no a penis cannot be female since male is defined has the sex that produces small motile gametes which is an empirical observation. It's kinda like saying gold is the element with an atomic weight of 196.96657u. Both distinctions are very apparent.

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
This isn't me being some libtard sjw apologist. It's a noted problem in the literature that the category of paraphilia often just ends up as a pathologizing of socially unaccepted behavior rather than a real illness being identified. I recommend you read Paraphilias: definition, diagnosis, and treatment by Michelle McManus it's a better overview of the subject of what I can do. In my view though Paraphilia is nomore helpful than calling somebody a weirdo
"Pathologizing of socially unaccepted behavior"- could be it's not accepted because it's intuitively pathological.

And sometimes you need a technical term for "weirdo" to explain to a sophisticated audience why the weirdos are weird. But they're still weirdos. And saying "but is it REALLY so wrong?" is the definition of coomer libtard sjw apologism.

Shitposting boogeyman

kiwifarms.net
"Pathologizing of socially unaccepted behavior"- could be it's not accepted because it's intuitively pathological.

And sometimes you need a technical term for "weirdo" to explain to a sophisticated audience why the weirdos are weird. But they're still weirdos. And saying "but is it REALLY so wrong?" is the definition of coomer libtard sjw apologism.
I don't know to better explain this is to but what constitutes abnormal sexual behavior is very variable between cultures. it's not equivalent to gender which has one common empirically observed difference between the two the production of small vs large gametes. While what constitutes abnormal sexual desire is purely cultural in nature rather than empirical.

Aero the Alcoholic Bat

Rum and death, what more could you ask for?
kiwifarms.net
While what constitutes abnormal sexual desire is purely cultural in nature rather than empirical.

Maybe, but some cultures are better than others. Some cultures are not conducive to living a happy, healthy life.

You can't speak highly of a culture that celebrates behavior that is not only not conducive to passing your genes along, but has been shown time and time again to not even be good for mental or emotional health overall.

Seriously, when you really look at it, homosexuality resembles an addiction far more than a bona fide "sexual orientation." Why do you think that gays are statistically less inclined to remain monogamous than straight people? Why do you think that not even AIDS or Monkeypox could deter fags from having their stupid orgies? Why are there so many bugchasers? Why do lesbians get bored of each other so quickly and then take their sexual frustration out by beating the crap out of each other?

Shitposting boogeyman

kiwifarms.net
Maybe, but some cultures are better than others. Some cultures are not conducive to living a happy, healthy life.

You can't speak highly of a culture that celebrates behavior that is not only not conducive to passing your genes along, but has been shown time and time again to not even be good for mental or emotional health overall.

Seriously, when you really look at it, homosexuality resembles an addiction far more than a bona fide "sexual orientation." Why do you think that gays are statistically less inclined to remain monogamous than straight people? Why do you think that not even AIDS or Monkeypox could deter fags from having their stupid orgies? Why are there so many bugchasers? Why do lesbians get bored of each other so quickly and then take their sexual frustration out by beating the crap out of each other?
I put male homosexuals promiscuity has arising from a culture that defined itself has being the antithesis to straight culture along with the fact men have higher sex drives then women. Also bug chasers and lesbian death are both myths. Especially the later one lesbians actually have more orgasms on average than heterosexual women.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I put male homosexuals promiscuity has arising from a culture that defined itself has being the antithesis to straight culture along with the fact men have higher sex drives then women. Also bug chasers and lesbian death are both myths. Especially the later one lesbians actually have more orgasms on average than heterosexual women.
Bullshit, we've had threads on voluminously active bugchasing forums where people actively discuss doing it and meeting up for it. There's even a movie about bugchaser Doug Hitzel and his experiences in the community (which led to his ultimate death by HIV) called The Gift.

It's a thing that happens, although just pure apathy and reckless sex are much more common.

kiwifarms.net
Bullshit, we've had threads on voluminously active bugchasing forums where people actively discuss doing it and meeting up for it. There's even a movie about bugchaser Doug Hitzel and his experiences in the community (which led to his ultimate death by HIV) called The Gift.

It's a thing that happens, although just pure apathy and reckless sex are much more common.
Multiple studies (including recent ones) confirm the "bed death" phenomenon as well. The official cope is that "sex is a phallocentric concept and lesbians are so connected mentally they have evolved beyond mere sexuality." :story:

Shitposting boogeyman

kiwifarms.net
Many, but not all, fags are bugchasers. Ask a cop how patrolling the public parks goes at night.

As for "lesbians have more sex" you just pulled that out of your pox infected ass.
Multiple studies (including recent ones) confirm the "bed death" phenomenon as well. The official cope is that "sex is a phallocentric concept and lesbians are so connected mentally they have evolved beyond mere sexuality." :story:
Okay my source for the orgasm thing is Differences in Orgasm Frequency Among Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Heterosexual Men and Women in a U.S. National Sample. Basically, they found that 88 percent of female homosexuals reported usually orgasming during sex vs 65 percent of straight women. I could go on and on but the evidence is lacking that lesbians are unsatisfied because they aren't getting a good dicking. They seem just as happy with their sex lives as gay men and heterosexuals.

WaltherPPGAY

kiwifarms.net
Okay my source for the orgasm thing is Differences in Orgasm Frequency Among Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Heterosexual Men and Women in a U.S. National Sample. Basically, they found that 88 percent of female homosexuals reported usually orgasming during sex vs 65 percent of straight women. I could go on and on but the evidence is lacking that lesbians are unsatisfied because they aren't getting a good dicking. They seem just as happy with their sex lives as gay men and heterosexuals.

And that has no bearing upon lesbian bed death which is the well documented tendency for lesbian couples to stop having sex at a much higher rate than gay or heterosexual couples

Frequency of orgasm during sex has no bearing upon frequency of sex itself, except apparently to a certain subset of lesbians engaging in the amusingly machismo assertion that they are so good in bed they have to be having sex more often. The simple fact is that the sexuality of men and women differs greatly, so in a lesbian couple there will be considerably less sex.

Oilspill Battery

kiwifarms.net
No the whole argument is stupid because the term is meaningless and arbitrary. I started out by noting the problems inherent in the concept so I don't see how I shifted goal posts.
You didn't point out any problems in the concept. All you did was beat around the bush and avoid answering any questions that punched holes in your argument.

By the way, speaking of "meaningless and arbitrary" this would be the point in the discussion where trannies start pulling out "What about women with pcos?" "What about men with kleinefelter?" "What about girls with turner?" "What about intersex?" "What about hormonal imbalances?" "What about, etc".

To justicy why sex/gender is also a meaningless and arbitrary concept. But I bet you don't accept that one as an argument right?
I don't really care what you call paraphilia because I think it's a bullshit arbitrary concept. And no sexual attraction does not exist for the sole purpose of reproduction in social animals.
Lmao, even now you're beating around the bush. "Social animals", I didn't ask about social animals, we're talking about humans so I asked about humans. (Also, even with animals its a huge question because again, they don't form gay couples, they only do it to rut)

Answer the question: Why does sexual attraction exist in humans?

Also, you've yet to answer why bestiality is a paraphilia but homosexuality isn't.

Shitposting boogeyman

kiwifarms.net
You didn't point out any problems in the concept. All you did was beat around the bush and avoid answering any questions that punched holes in your argument.

By the way, speaking of "meaningless and arbitrary" this would be the point in the discussion where trannies start pulling out "What about women with pcos?" "What about men with kleinefelter?" "What about girls with turner?" "What about intersex?" "What about hormonal imbalances?" "What about, etc".

To justicy why sex/gender is also a meaningless and arbitrary concept. But I bet you don't accept that one as an argument right?

Lmao, even now you're beating around the bush. "Social animals", I didn't ask about social animals, we're talking about humans so I asked about humans. (Also, even with animals its a huge question because again, they don't form gay couples, they only do it to rut)

Answer the question: Why does sexual attraction exist in humans?

Also, you've yet to answer why bestiality is a paraphilia but homosexuality isn't.
The whole chromosome abnormality stuff is only a gotcha if you hold the erroneous notion sex is determined by chromosomes rather than gamete production. Humans have two classes that produce two different types of gametes it isn't an arbitrary distinction. Sex exists in humans for the dual uses of reproduction and reinforcing social bonds. Also, gay animals couple do exist my favorite example is Black Swans with a third of them being in gay relationships in the wild also humans are social animals don't play dumb. Also am not going to argue whether or not being gay is a paraphilia because I don't think the question is anymore meaning full than asking if liking football and the taste of strawberries is an example of a ghxhghuqfh. It's a nonsense category even if the answer is yes why should I care?

And that has no bearing upon lesbian bed death which is the well documented tendency for lesbian couples to stop having sex at a much higher rate than gay or heterosexual couples

Frequency of orgasm during sex has no bearing upon frequency of sex itself, except apparently to a certain subset of lesbians engaging in the amusingly machismo assertion that they are so good in bed they have to be having sex more often. The simple fact is that the sexuality of men and women differs greatly, so in a lesbian couple there will be considerably less sex.
Sure they do have sex less often than gay men or heterosexuals because women do have lower sex drives. The notions that they become practically celibate two years into a relationship or report less sexual satiation are just myths though

Last edited: