Infected TERFs / Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feministsft. r/GenderCritical, Mancheeze, Cathy Brennan, GCDad, etc

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by John Daker, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Shumalith Firestone, the woman who penned a lot of marxist feminist writings, actually suffered from Paranoid schizophrenia, she died alone in her home, with no friends, her body wasn't discovered for 3 days, and had starved to death because she didn't leave her house.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Don't worry. A self-hating autistic tranny will fit right in here.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Pointless Pedant

Pointless Pedant Disgusting Liberal
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. That makes more sense, thank you clarifying. It's just been my experience that when someone is digging for strict definitions of a legal subject they are hunting for loopholes so they can either get away with something they've done or feel vindicated in something they are planning to do.

• Like Like x 1
    FierceBrosnan

FierceBrosnan Still too sober for this shit.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Rape is done by all sorts of fucking people. Men, Women, Trans, and TO all sorts of people. Rape's not a gendered issue, it's an entitlement issue. The rapist feels they are owed sex by the man, woman, trans person, child they target, and they go after it.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Rape is done mainly by males. This is also the case for other sex offenses except prostitution: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....3_ten_year_arrest_trends_by_sex_2003-2012.xls

Rape is done mainly against females. This is also the case for other forms of sexual assault: https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/sv-datasheet-a.pdf

Rape is done by both males and females and to both males and females, but the data clearly shows that it is mainly by males against females. Name the problem, it is male violence.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. "Male violence is why women rape other women." Fucking dumbass. Yes, more men are reported for rape than women are. But hey, lesbians have over double the rate of domestic violence as homosexual men. Trying to boil complex fucking issues into a pat gender aligned buzzword like "male violence" isn't going to make the problem go away. It reeks of looking for scapegoats, not solutions.

• Winner Winner x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Men must be feminized to remove their violent maleness, it has already begun MWAHAHAHAHA

f4455d7af2736ade43b7e1f4e21fe5fb.jpg latfh.jpg

The media really does love to push it's 1960's Radical Feminist authors. I'm guessing it's required reading in college these days. Only when all men are dead will feminists actually tackle womens issues, like lesbian couple domestic violence. Well... I spose it will just be called regular domestic violence by then...

• Feels Feels x 2
    #387 Medicated, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Males raping females is still significantly more common, with the most reasonable explanation for this being a culture of male violence. What is your explanation?

Killing all males is likely unneeded.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Wait wait, back up a second, what is the "culture of male violence" exactly? Let me check this, oh it's from gender studies readings by this guy.

maleviolence.jpg

Oh and in the late 1970's he started getting into radical feminist writings about the toxic nature of masculinity, the need to feminize men, or neuter or castrate them to stop them from being a threat to the womens movement. And basically regurgitated it back out in his own words. I am so glad I'm not in college these days. Or I'd be learning this stuff as the official course study of sociology classes.

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  10. That shitty entitled people will take whatever opportunities they can to get what they want. It's why there's such a problem with female staffers sexually abusing young boys and girls in juvenile detention and correction centers.
    If society is fucked up, SOCIETY is fucked up, not half of it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Invest in some avatars you faggots.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Dynastia

Dynastia bad person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Men don't report rape as often as women do, that doesn't mean it happens less. There's a strong social stigma against men who are raped. A man raped by another man is "gay," a man raped by a woman is a "pussy," ect. Just look at how often sexual harassment directed at men is treated as a joke in movies and television. Plus, men are conditioned from birth (and by nature) to conceal weakness and deal with their problems head on rather than rely on others for support. That's why we don't have accurate statistics on male rape victims.

• Feels Feels x 3
    Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.net
  13. Sarah Ditum, a favourite of r/GenderCritical, has been having a twitter slapfight with Owen Jones over whether or not little kids are trans. Not for the first time it's devolved into her going 'fucking men harassing me, get blocked'. I'm not sure if I'm more amused at the fact she's married to a man and took his surname, or the fact that Nathan Ditum is such a snivelling little loser he not only tolerates her open hatred of his sex but put a fucking ring on it.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Sarah Ditum, a favourite of r/GenderCritical, has been having a twitter slapfight with Owen Jones over whether or not little kids are trans. Not for the first time it's devolved into her going 'fucking men harassing me, get blocked'. I'm not sure if I'm more amused at the fact she's married to a man and took his surname, or the fact that Nathan Ditum is such a snivelling little loser he not only tolerates her open hatred of his sex but put a fucking ring on it.

kiwifarms.net