Terrible ocs -

DICKPICSRUS

Your local mermaid fucker
kiwifarms.net
What OCS have you've come across in the interwebs or have created in the past ?

" confession" said:
I was a huge fan of the classic Spyro series so I created an albino Dragon named With who was the son of Spyro. I saw him in a dream once so I decided to make him an oc
I now leave you with this Can anyone guess where these ocs are from ?

• Winner
Reactions: Crichax

LucasSomething

kiwifarms.net
I could make a list of things that i hate in garbage OCs but if you thought Sonic fandom had the worst case of "Edgy version of popular character" ocs then you should try checking out Undertale ocs. In a magical world where you can have literally any kind of creature, everyone makes either edgy skeletons with glowy eyes, furry goat monsters, super powerful humans or a mix of the three.

What OCS have you've come across in the interwebs or have created in the past ?

I now leave you with this Can anyone guess where these ocs are from ?

Those are the most "Generic bad deviantart anime character" i ever seen, it could literally be anything.

DICKPICSRUS

Your local mermaid fucker
kiwifarms.net
I could make a list of things that i hate in garbage OCs but if you thought Sonic fandom had the worst case of "Edgy version of popular character" ocs then you should try checking out Undertale ocs. In a magical world where you can have literally any kind of creature, everyone makes either edgy skeletons with glowy eyes, furry goat monsters, super powerful humans or a mix of the three.

Those are the most "Generic bad deviantart anime character" i ever seen, it could literally be anything.
They are a product of a crossover

Drawdurd

DARK lives MATTER
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how people can fuck up making a character. Draw something simple, slap on a personality, and chances are, it will be better than 90% of the other shit you see out there. Anyone can do it!

Here's a turtle I drew in 2 minutes in ms paint. His name is Harold, he's a novelty hat salesman, and spends his weekend teaching baby ducks how to swim.

Now lets see how the sonic oc wiki did when I hit random?

Enormous Faggot

Tiny Ladykiller
kiwifarms.net
/co/ generated a shitton of ironic OCs a couple of months back making fun of Cartoon Network. Inspiration was mostly Steven Universe, with basically any other cartoon they gripe regularly about thrown in. My avatar is fanart (I don't know why a talented artist is redrawing my fucking scribbles, but god bless them they did) of one that I shat out, and I saved all the ones from the first thread. I present The Bau Haus (or We Bare the Amazing Universe of Bau Haus vs the Ok Forces of the Loud Creek). (EDIT: Disclaimer, I only drew Airhead, the strong independent heroine. I'm not responsible for any of the rest of this shit)

airhead.jpg
didomino.png
demifemme.png
ensemble v3.png
evil seaking virgin and chad.png
krust krew.png
hobuibio costume change.png
octobeef.jpg
webcomic killme.png

That's about all I could post that didn't get totally /pol/ified (fuck halfchan btw).

On the plus side, some decent artists graced us. I think most of the fanart went into the second thread which I only saved the first half of.

airhead fanart.png
bau haus cn.jpg
joe_sweet_stuff fanart.jpg

And a couple of people were autistic enough to make animatics about these terrible OCs.

f4.gif
f4 2.gif

I hear it's getting picked up on CN any day now.

Bau Lore.png

Attachments

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
I keep losing track of all the terrible OCs I've come across, but they're admittedly mostly boring ones, and I think that's the most grievous sin to me. Say you actually have written a story that has perfect grammar, spelling, and formatting, and it just looks good on paper in general and could fool a casual reader. However, if you couldn't even create an OC memorable enough in either a good way or bad way, you clearly have no story-telling abilities of any sort and should stop writing.

And hilariously enough, a lot of these boring OCs were written in as love interests. Yeah, most of them are self-inserts, but holy fuck is the author a boring person in real life if they couldn't even make themselves memorable.

Devilish Jack o Lantern

z-list super villan .
kiwifarms.net
312B752E-C23F-4109-8416-D06F25319785.jpeg
Slight power level: Ok I have this old OC ( the one above ) that I completely forgot about up until now ,I was 5 when I first started to draw him doesn’t excuse me using the Oc when I was 13. Get this he is Spider-Man but with bee powers . God , I can’t believe how much of a hack I was back then, I’m kinda happy how much my drawings have improved since then.

389450FC-7FF9-4883-A247-DE7006A36389.jpeg

Galaxy Harasser

NO. Magenta horsecock is foreboden.
kiwifarms.net
The metric ton of "Sailor Sun" and "Sailor Earth" OCs still litter low Earth orbit to this day.

My terrible Sailor Moon OCs that I made when I was 11 included making the other senshi have their own daughters and also their own version of "Chibichibi". I didn't even come across Angel Raye's fics and fanart until 2 years later.

In AR's universe for example, there is *four* instances of each Sailor senshi except Moon at one time in an arc of her story. Why does the Earth need four different Sailor Mercurys at once? Fuck should I know. Oh, and they are immortal as well. Her website does bring back memories. Her DA. SMSues LJ post.

Critterz11

kiwifarms.net
I don't have any of them saved, but I used to make some really crappy Sonic and Happy Tree Friends OCs. They were basically similar to the canon characters but had different fur colors, and ridiculous names like "Bluey" or "Gummy".

The Sonic ones were actually an attempt at recoloring, sheesh I was ridiculous back then. XP

• Feels
Reactions: LucasSomething
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino