• ”I have doxxed people though, including an autistic 8-year-old who really fucking deserved it.”

Inactive Terry A. Davis / Terrence Andrew DavisCreator of TempleOS (formerly LoseThos)

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Dark Mirror Hole, Feb 26, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. I've attempted to boot TempleOS on modern hardware and it does in fact fail, as TempleOS is hardcoded for IDE only. It doesn't support AHCI and has issues with SATA controllers, something that just about any 64 bit computer is going to use. It also doesn't work properly on computers without both PS/2 ports, which means tons of newer systems are out of the question. Terry ends up blaming the CIA niggers for this instead of simply adding in support for hardware that just about every single computer supports now.

Terry himself runs it in a VM, as he begs for the computer industry to cater to his OS, not the other away around.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    CIA Nigger

CIA Nigger someone anonymous who calls themselves CIA N[slur]
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm not gonna knock Terry on one front, SATA and UEFI and AHCI and all that is pretty hard to program for in contrast of the old standards of BIOS and IDE of the late 70's. But using "God said so" as a scapegoat is just cowardly, and it kinda reminds me of how OPL thinks, that he doesn't have to do anything in the real world because he's already president of the "Toon World".

I really wouldn't blame him for just saying "it's too hard" but he does just about the dumbest thing instead. He can't even ask for help due to his ego.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm inclined to cut a lot more slack for someone's behavior when the reason for it is outright schizophrenia. That completely compromises your ability even to understand reality, much less react to it appropriately.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. Yes, that's still impressive from a very mentally ill man whose skills and abilities probably only regressed over the course of the last decades.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    Lokamayadon

Lokamayadon The Autistic Wind

kiwifarms.net
  5. Terry's made some real interesting content today. Today Terry A Davis had another dispute with his fictional wife, after realizing that she "fucks niggers". Terry also ranted about the CIA making more nigger cattle and about Minecraft, had another encounter with a neighbor, said that god should castrate immigrants and to "thank God for Trump", dropped a fire mixtape, talks about the book he was writing and mentions the CIA incident, rants about how he ran over the CIA nigger in 1999, and talks to Mr. God about how he kills people and gave more insight on who the CIA nigger in 1999 actually was.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    CIA Nigger

kiwifarms.net
  6. Shit he's full-on stalker with physical girl huh?
    Is he just uploading to his website now?

kiwifarms.net
  7. Yeah, he got banned from YouTube, but after posting I found that someone is actually archiving his videos to YouTube. Which is good because it means more people can experience gems like this:

As for physics girl, he's gone beyond full stalker. He actually has delusions and calls him his "waifu" or "delusional wife" in some of his other videos.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    CIA Nigger

kiwifarms.net
  8. i think that's from his random generator that pulls random bits from the dictionary

kiwifarms.net
  9. He's the logical end result of genius meeting madness.

He's a genius for writing his own OS from the ground up with software to match, no question.

Unfortunately, his ability to deal with the real world is bad and continually regressing, and the design documentation reflects the pitiful picture of someone who believes one of the loudest voices in his head screaming against the change he cannot adapt to is "God", and so that rules most of his most intelligent gifts like software design.

TempleOS is as much a weird mix of genius and madness as it's a starvation cage where a madman locks himself away because life outside the cage is too inscrutable for him to process, but at the same time he wants the world to be contained in the cage on his terms, but the fact even he runs his own software in VM tells me what remains of sanity in his mind knows this cannot happen.

And the reason I call it a starvation cage is that his fantasies of TempleOS being anything other than an eccentric curiosity at best are sheer madness, but the madness he enshrouds his higher thoughts with blinds him to this as much as possible to the point he finds his own self delusion more tolerable than the ugly truth of reality.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #69 GethN7, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 21, 2017
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. [​IMG]

• Winner  x 21
    • Agree  x 3
    • Informative  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    Elaine Benes

Elaine Benes I'm queen of the castle!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Today, Terry decided to show the world how fit he was, by making 2 videos of himself shirtless.

However showing the world his fit body wasn't enough, as Terry made a video of himself naked taking a shower.

Terry also talked to his parents about buying some sheets:

• Informative Informative x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    CIA Nigger

kiwifarms.net
  12. Terry took down his shower video from his website, making up for it by finally driving in his parents car to the local KMart. No CIA niggers were run over in the making of this video:

Terry also uploaded a video of himself ranting about copyright:

CIA Nigger

kiwifarms.net
  13. I really wanna know what John Bulla thinks of TempleOS. He seems like the prime demographic for it

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. He came pretty damn close though. I literally had to jump out of the way and got my suit dirty in the process :c

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    fbi nigger

fbi nigger Lacks God's official endorsement

kiwifarms.net
  15. Has he tried to get the important white supremacist demographic in on his OS? They might unironically use it if he lets them shit out posts on their exceptional forums.

Splendid Meat Sticks

Splendid Meat Sticks Castigat ridendo mores
    True & Honest Fan Lolcow TV Captain

kiwifarms.net
  16. Today, Terry decided to debate if it's okay or not to stay on his medication, after his dad forgot to refill his meds:

On his site, Terry also rants about his broken toothbrush, made several videos about watching videos and how pills affected them, about his nightmares where he is responsible for causing terminators, went driving again, and got dressed on camera.

Terry's daily blog was the usual, featuring random messages from God, random songs by Ministry, Metallica, Red Fang, Tool, and Filter, and interestingly enough a link to MisterMetokurs video on him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    CIA Nigger

kiwifarms.net
  17. He's actually on meds? In that case I'd hate to see him off meds.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I'm willing to be that the meds aren't for treating schizophrenia.

Splendid Meat Sticks

Splendid Meat Sticks Castigat ridendo mores
    True & Honest Fan Lolcow TV Captain

kiwifarms.net
  19. /g/ is working on a TempleOS server, as well as a browser. Looks like 2017 will finally be the year of the Linux desktop! Although apparently this may cause Davis to freak out because he didn't "intend" for TempleOS to have networking.
    https://archive.fo/YQW7L

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Kazami Yuuka

Kazami Yuuka Enjoy the ment

kiwifarms.net
  20. They should have the default homepage for the browser as cia.gov and make the default background the pool's closed guy.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.