• Dragged through the worst mud, muck, and bodily fluids that said Autistic Person has.

Inactive Terry A. Davis / Terrence Andrew DavisCreator of TempleOS (formerly LoseThos)

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Dark Mirror Hole, Feb 26, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

• Feels Feels x 13
    NotAKitty

NotAKitty Lazy good-for-nothing NEET
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. i called and spoke with Neita Cecil (the reporter). She confirms it was Terry. I told her a lot about him. Please call and tell her how wonderful Terry was.

Neita Cecil
    Reporter 541-296-2141 Ex. 115

• Feels Feels x 22
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. The CIA niggers drove the train and killed Terry. May he finish his life's work in Heaven.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  4. So it's confirmed? Damn...
    At least he can rest easy in the afterlife now, nothing will bother him anymore.

• Feels Feels x 8
    spikespiegel

spikespiegel The unofficial Sam Ambreen historian

kiwifarms.net
  5. Tragic. I hope it was quick at least.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Dia de Muertos

Dia de Muertos S O V E R E I G N

kiwifarms.net
  6. Terry, flanked by angels, will lead a host of Knights Templar to the very bowels of hell and reduce its CIA Nigger blacksite to rubble.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    break these cuffs

break these cuffs Ricky Daucette's Great Outdoors

kiwifarms.net
  7. RIP Terry
    If only the CIA niggers shared their secret of glowing in the dark. But. God needed his favorite programmer to help fix TempleOS up there.

• Feels Feels x 4
    CausticMinory

CausticMinory Come make my Coco, Jumbo bb

kiwifarms.net
  8. What a genuine tragedy. I mean the poor man's entire life, or at least his life after the schizophrenia took over.

It's like Jim said at the end of his video. "There but for the grace of God go I." A brilliant mind and promising life destroyed, and there's no reason for any of it, no culprit. Nothing he did wrong. Just the worst aspects of his genetics showing up and wrecking everything.

A genuine "F" from me. Terry didn't deserve any of this shit.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    frozenrunner

frozenrunner I could really use the salt

kiwifarms.net
  9. Rest in Peace, sweet King Terry.

• Feels Feels x 16
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Wilson

Wilson King of Prussia, Duke of Lizards

kiwifarms.net
  10. Devastating news. Hopefully, whatever the afterlife is like he's free from mental illness and sharing a diet Shasta with Mr. God. RIP Terry.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    ExGuru

ExGuru Entertaining Mr. God

kiwifarms.net
  11. This news adds a pretty heavy load to the last video he posted.

I guess he did rise to the throne. Jesus fuck. :(

• Feels Feels x 9
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Princess Tinkle Panties

Princess Tinkle Panties Victor Cushman has Irritable Bowel Syndrome

kiwifarms.net
  12. There is a contact form for Neita Cecil on The Dalles Chronicle site if people want to send a message. No email is listed and you have to subscribe to access the webform. The $2, week long option I used to look at the reports and story is enough to get access. Just fyi for any autists with a couple extra NEETbux who might want to say something and can't make the call.

http://www.thedalleschronicle.com/staff/neita-cecil/contact/

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    break these cuffs

break these cuffs Ricky Daucette's Great Outdoors

kiwifarms.net
  13. This is really sad. I think we all liked Terry, probably because his problems were something he had no control over and they effected someone who was actually legitimately talented. I remember seeing people here legitimately worried about him when he was in his van and hoping he was taking care of himself.

And now he's gone.

• Feels Feels x 16
    • Agree Agree x 5
    GentlemanFaggot

GentlemanFaggot I got in...

kiwifarms.net
  14. I was waiting until it was confirmed, but now that it more or less has been, it's a sad, early end to a life fraught with mental illness causing insurmountable difficulties in day-to-day functionality. Despite this, Terry made an operating system from scratch; anyone who does that deserves respect just for that alone. Rest in power, Terry.

F

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    American Chad

American Chad only shitposts 7.3% of the time

kiwifarms.net
  15. Terry deserved a hell of a lot better. Sad to hear he went out in such a horrific manner. Hopefully it was quick. Rest in peace.

• Feels Feels x 15
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Terry's passing hits me hard, in a way I am sure is unique among the people catalogued here on the Farms. Despite whatever else he might have been, Terry was a genius and a hacker's hacker. He did things most people are simply not capable of doing, and he did them because he believed that doing so was fulfilling a noble purpose. I think that's more than a lot of people get to say they did with their lives. There was a certain purity to Terry that is uncommon in people, once you looked past the ranting and raving. I don't mind the memes surrounding Terry, but I hope that along with the memes he is remembered for some of the amazing things he accomplished and as an odd but fascinating part of computing history. RIP Mr. Terry. I'm sure the computers in Heaven are getting a hell of an upgrade right now.

• Feels Feels x 21
    • Agree Agree x 4
    Covfefe

Covfefe Mr. God

kiwifarms.net
  17. Our Sweet Prince Davis.png

• Feels Feels x 29
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    The Great Chandler

The Great Chandler "Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"

kiwifarms.net
  18. >believing in fake news as "real source"

CIA nigger detected.

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Like Like x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous aftershave smile
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  19. The Oregon side is the Union Pacific right-of-way (the WA side is BNSF). Any press releases by them? Could also be Canadian Pacific as they share that line.

kiwifarms.net
  20. No local paper is likely to write a follow up story without prompting. He was a homeless person from out of town.

Lots of information gets released to the media by police. Whether they publish it or not depends on whether they think it's a worthwhile story and how desperate they are to fill space. If people are contacting the original reporter or the police get sick of being emailed, that increases the likelihood of a follow up story being published eventually.

The weirdest thing about all this is that were it not for The Temple's fake Terry FB account, no-one would know about Terry's death.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    #1640 repentance, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.