Inactive Terry A. Davis / Terrence Andrew Davis - Creator of TempleOS (formerly LoseThos/sparrowOS)

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
What a genuine tragedy. I mean the poor man's entire life, or at least his life after the schizophrenia took over.

It's like Jim said at the end of his video. "There but for the grace of God go I." A brilliant mind and promising life destroyed, and there's no reason for any of it, no culprit. Nothing he did wrong. Just the worst aspects of his genetics showing up and wrecking everything.

A genuine "F" from me. Terry didn't deserve any of this shit.

break these cuffs

kiwifarms.net
i called and spoke with Neita Cecil (the reporter). She confirms it was Terry. I told her a lot about him. Please call and tell her how wonderful Terry was.

Neita Cecil
Reporter 541-296-2141 Ex. 115
There is a contact form for Neita Cecil on The Dalles Chronicle site if people want to send a message. No email is listed and you have to subscribe to access the webform. The $2, week long option I used to look at the reports and story is enough to get access. Just fyi for any autists with a couple extra NEETbux who might want to say something and can't make the call.

http://www.thedalleschronicle.com/staff/neita-cecil/contact/

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
This is really sad. I think we all liked Terry, probably because his problems were something he had no control over and they effected someone who was actually legitimately talented. I remember seeing people here legitimately worried about him when he was in his van and hoping he was taking care of himself.

And now he's gone.

American Chad

only shitposts 7.3% of the time
kiwifarms.net
I was waiting until it was confirmed, but now that it more or less has been, it's a sad, early end to a life fraught with mental illness causing insurmountable difficulties in day-to-day functionality. Despite this, Terry made an operating system from scratch; anyone who does that deserves respect just for that alone. Rest in power, Terry.

F

Covfefe

Mr. God
kiwifarms.net
Terry's passing hits me hard, in a way I am sure is unique among the people catalogued here on the Farms. Despite whatever else he might have been, Terry was a genius and a hacker's hacker. He did things most people are simply not capable of doing, and he did them because he believed that doing so was fulfilling a noble purpose. I think that's more than a lot of people get to say they did with their lives. There was a certain purity to Terry that is uncommon in people, once you looked past the ranting and raving. I don't mind the memes surrounding Terry, but I hope that along with the memes he is remembered for some of the amazing things he accomplished and as an odd but fascinating part of computing history. RIP Mr. Terry. I'm sure the computers in Heaven are getting a hell of an upgrade right now.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
No obituary, no news (if an accident had happened and he died there would be some form of news), no documentation of any kind..... I'm not a big conspiracy guy but until I see a real source saying Terry has passed I will remain skeptical
>believing in fake news as "real source"

CIA nigger detected.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Oregon side is the Union Pacific right-of-way (the WA side is BNSF). Any press releases by them? Could also be Canadian Pacific as they share that line.
No local paper is likely to write a follow up story without prompting. He was a homeless person from out of town.

Lots of information gets released to the media by police. Whether they publish it or not depends on whether they think it's a worthwhile story and how desperate they are to fill space. If people are contacting the original reporter or the police get sick of being emailed, that increases the likelihood of a follow up story being published eventually.

The weirdest thing about all this is that were it not for The Temple's fake Terry FB account, no-one would know about Terry's death.

Last edited:

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
No local paper is likely to write a follow up story without prompting. He was a homeless person from out of town.

Lots of information gets released to the media by police. Whether they publish it or not depends on whether they think it's a worthwhile story and how desperate they are to fill space. If people are contacting the original reporter or the police get sick of being emailed, that increases the likelihood of a follow up story being published eventually.

The weirdest thing about all this is that were it not for The Temple's fake Terry FB account, no-one would know about Terry's death.
I am not talking about the local paper. I am talking about the railroad. They should have published something on it. That's the Amtrak line.

Come to think of it the ntsb and railroad police should have something on it too because it is their jurisdiction. Not the local yokels.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino