Inactive Terry A. Davis / Terrence Andrew Davis - Creator of TempleOS (formerly LoseThos/sparrowOS)

234ewrwsdf

kiwifarms.net
Terry "wisely" chose going Ring0. He gives the user total power to do anything they wish within that limited scope. Security doesn't exist in TempleOS. It is, by design, dangerous. Actually making TempleOS networked would be the greatest security nightmare, ever. Eternal Blue/Double Pulsar wouldn't hold a candle to a networked TempleOS. MS08-067 would look like a small pimple in comparison. Terry made his Temple for himself, Mister God, and the user.
Doesn't ShrineOs have networking?

awoo

Wintery wolfgirl (male)
kiwifarms.net
I was reading a fascinating article on tricks and hacks video game programmers used in the 8-bit era ("stack blasting" on the Motorola 6809, very nice read if you like the sort of thing) http://blog.moertel.com/posts/2013-12-14-great-old-timey-game-programming-hack.html

and look who I see in the comments

Screenshot from 2018-09-28 20-15-19 (copy).png

I think it's the real Terry. His Disqus is full of comments quoting the Bible, TempleOS, and match his writing style. Apologies if this was already well-known
https://disqus.com/by/disqus_OMmutPxA7q/

Zorin OS Is Awesome

Oh look the hentai pic is gone
kiwifarms.net
Damn, just saw he died. The guy was so religious that he wrote a damn operating system himself as his own tribute to what he believes. As insane as that is, it's pretty damn admirable and impressive. Writing an o/s by yourself from scratch is far from easy to do
He was a revolutionary dude. Long live Temple OS!

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Far more entertaining than anything on TV. Can't tell if insane or OD'd on Redpills.
RIP Terry. He wasnt even a lolcow, really (insofar as he was genuinely insane, beyond Chris Chan levels), and he was the best lolcow of all time.

I kinda wanna splice this with like some WWII footage, like, Winston Churchill or General Patton. "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself...... and niggerfaggots. Do we have some balls?" yea.... "I cant hear you! DO WE HAVE SOME BALLS!?" "YAAAAAH!!!!" Its like the wind up for like a Kurt Cobain memorial concert for 45 year old grunge-heads or whatever.

Last edited:

Splendid Meat Sticks

Castigat ridendo mores
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
RIP Terry. He wasnt even a lolcow, really (insofar as he was genuinely insane, beyond Chris Chan levels), and he was the best lolcow of all time.

I kinda wanna splice this with like some WWII footage, like, Winston Churchill or General Patton. "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself...... and niggerfaggots. Do we have some balls?" yea.... "I cant hear you! DO WE HAVE SOME BALLS!?" "YAAAAAH!!!!" Its like the wind up for like a Kurt Cobain memorial concert for 45 year old grunge-heads or whatever.
Fucking do it, please do it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino