Careercow Terry Rose Christo / Theresa Christodoulopoulos / Tara Gilesbie - Pretendian, Author of My Immortal, Currently Writing Fanfic Of Own Life

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Sorry that I cannot post this without bumping. This thread is rightfully dead. My sister has largely disappeared from the internet and taken much greater pains to hide her identity than before.

I merely find it interesting that she removed information about herself (but not her grandmother, whom she likely still lives with) from whitepages (where she was first doxxed), and a new resident is listed as living there instead.

I suppose I'm doxing myself here (certain users such as zedkissed already knew my identity but didn't post it during the storm out of consideration for me), but Cava is her grandmother's maiden name, and that fake identity uses a bit of my name. No idea what insanity this is a seedling for. I'm just posting this as an inb4 for whatever it is, if it does eventually come.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw the thread got bumped and noticed that this video by Sarah Z hadn't been posted. We're mentioned, of course, but in a less than favorable light, as to be expected.

Personally I'm of the mind that exploiting family drama and lying about your identity in order to sell books is more morally reprehensible than doxing, but that's just me.

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I saw the thread got bumped and noticed that this video by Sarah Z hadn't been posted. We're mentioned, of course, but in a less than favorable light, as to be expected.

Personally I'm of the mind that exploiting family drama and lying about your identity in order to sell books is more morally reprehensible than doxing, but that's just me.
Is this shit monetized? I'm going to watch the entirety of it and enjoy reporting it for harassment and slander.

Edit: Indeed it is. At the end, after 16 minutes of talking about me and my sister, the wench mentions it's sponsored by Audible.

Last edited:

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
It's probably relevant - recently there was a very popular askreddit thread started by a semipopular YouTuber, asking for "old Internet mysteries", and several people posted that their memorable Internet mystery was "who wrote My Immortal".

So if there's an uptick in interest in this thread, that may be why. @Madeleine_Brooks , I hope that that isn't your real name, and if you came here from Reddit, take care.

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
It's probably relevant - recently there was a very popular askreddit thread started by a semipopular YouTuber, asking for "old Internet mysteries", and several people posted that their memorable Internet mystery was "who wrote My Immortal".

So if there's an uptick in interest in this thread, that may be why. @Madeleine_Brooks , I hope that that isn't your real name, and if you came here from Reddit, take care.
Could you link that, please? I'm preparing a response to Sarah's video.

Tags
None