Careercow Terry Rose Christo / Theresa Christodoulopoulos / "Tara Gilesbie" - Pretendian, Claimed To Write My Immortal, Currently Writing Fanfic Of Own Life

• DDoS is active again.

Leveilleur

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man a lot of this stuff definitely makes more sense in context. It's challenging to see which is more harmful, the mother or grandmother. Obviously the grandmother attributed more of Terry's behavior, but damn is it a huge mess. And Terry really never even spoke to you before going through this book?

I sort of hope this side of the story actually gets out but I have a feeling she will do damage control before much comes public.

Last edited:

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for telling us this. This must be hard to talk about, we appreciate the content but I feel bad that you gotta relive this stuff.
I really appreciate your recognizing that, friend. You're entirely correct, but my sister forced the issue with this book. Although the authors of the articles hailing her for weeks now will ignore the truth, I take solace that at least you won't.

I take it you don't like your mom since you keep calling her 'the mother.'
No. She went from horrible to beyond after the custody battle. If the crap that was already posted saddens you...

But this thread is about my sister, not me.

Last edited:

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Man a lot of this stuff definitely makes more sense in context. It's challenging to see which is more harmful, the mother or grandmother. Obviously the grandmother attributed more of Terry's behavior, but damn is it a huge mess. And Terry really never even spoke to you before going through this book?

I sort of hope this side of the story actually gets out but I have a feeling she's will do damage control before much comes public.

No, she never contacted me. Three times I have contacted her since our separation, and three times I have been ignored.

I used to think about that too, but I am fortunate to have escaped from both. I only lament that I could not save her, as well.

Last edited:

D. Sweatshirt

Shit's real, grip the wheel, lift steel
kiwifarms.net
No, she never contacted me. Three times I have contacted her since our separation, and three times I have been ignored.

I used to think about that too, but I am fortunate to have escaped from both. I only lament that I could not save her, as well. Even as she has forced me to relive this trash that I have thankfully escaped with an opposite lie about searching for me, I still can only lament that.

That's rough. I hope things have gotten better for you since then.

Last edited:

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spot on.

I should mention that I sent my sister a letter just a few months before she revealed this memoir to that very address you posted (I found it through white pages). I wasn't aware of any of her writings, tumblr, or twitter. I merely said "we haven't talked since childhood. If you want to get to know me, e-mail me here." To say the least, she did not, and I wonder if that missive was the impetus in her using me for a memoir.

Also, the husband Carmine was treated like such shit by them as he became more disabled. He was the grandmother's meal ticket. I forgot about him. That's perhaps the saddest of all of this.
How did they treat him?

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're a brave soul, @DawnDusk, thank you for sharing, and congratulations for successfully getting out of that tragic mess, even if it was too late for Terry. It's just such a damn shame you have to be dragged back into it against your will, no one should have to go through that.

In the meantime, this sheds a whole different light on My Immortal, like holy fuck I don't know if I can read it the same way again. It's so fucking depressing. Something really messed up had to have happened in order for her to abandon the story and therefore her FanFiction.net account, though, the hacking notwithstanding. Like perhaps it would've been best to pretend she wised up and decided to drop it with a chuckle and a shrug instead of the more likely scenario of personal life getting more fucked up.

IceGray

"Dude, where's the bus?"
kiwifarms.net
That puts a glummer spin on the idea of My Immortal possibly being a vent fic.

Do you have any idea who Raven might be? Did Terry really have a Goth phase?

Unless all this extra info of her actual life circumstances goes beyond the Farms, it seems unlikely that her publisher would drop her.

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Do you have any idea who Raven might be? Did Terry really have a Goth phase?
Unfortunately, no. Likely a close high school friend. We were separated for at least half a decade by the time she wrote that fanfiction.

She wasn't goth in our time, but she loved darker fashion. She always loved brooding pretty boys. Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho was her husbandu before waifus.

How did they treat him?
He was severely debilitated by cancer for the entirety of my memory of him. They constantly ridiculed him for being unable to walk without a cane and for barely being able to talk, always mocking him for drooling and calling him a worthless zombie. It was horrifying, and he had no escape. I feel so bad for that man. Awful to say, but I'm glad that he's deceased instead of still living with them...

Did a character or event of My immortal inspired by your action toward her?
I've only read the first 10 or so chapters. It seems like nothing more than a girl having a laugh thus far. Even knowing it's my sister's, it's... difficult to read.

That's rough. I hope things have going better for you since then.
You're a brave soul, @DawnDusk, thank you for sharing, and congratulations for successfully getting out of that tragic mess, even if it was too late for Terry. It's just such a damn shame you have to be dragged back into it against your will, no one should have to go through that.

In the meantime, this sheds a whole different light on My Immortal, like holy fuck I don't know if I can read it the same way again. It's so fucking depressing. Something really messed up had to have happened in order for her to abandon the story and therefore her FanFiction.net account, though, the hacking notwithstanding. Like perhaps it would've been best to pretend she wised up and decided to drop it with a chuckle and a shrug instead of the more likely scenario of personal life getting more fucked up.
You're too kind, my friends. Yes, I'm thankful that this all is in the past, but it's irksome that her exaggerating has forced me to even think about it again.

I wonder how quickly St Martin's Press will drop the memoir, now that this info has come to light. On the other hand, tumblr's Indian Rachel Dolezal does make for a pretty classic heroine.
Optimistic indeed... The people who wrote articles about this on the likes of vox, buzzfeed, and the Guardian have ignored me. One even blocked me on twitter, ha. They have a legendary internet author who has turned out to be, apparently to them, a tragic social justice warrior hero. They don't want the truth to get in the way of that.

Last edited:

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, no. Likely a close high school friend. We were separated for at least half a decade by the time she wrote that fanfiction.

She wasn't goth in our time, but she loved darker fashion. She always loved brooding pretty boys. Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho was her husbandu before waifus.

He was severely debilitated by cancer for the entirety of my memory of him. They constantly ridiculed him for being unable to walk without a cane and for barely being able to talk, always mocking him for drooling and calling him a worthless zombie. It was horrifying, and he had no escape. I feel so bad for that man. Awful to say, but I'm glad that he's deceased instead of still living with them...

I've only read the first 10 or so chapters. It seems like nothing more than a girl having a laugh thus far. Even knowing it's my sister's, it's... difficult to read.

You're too kind, my friends. Yes, I'm thankful that this all is in the past, but it's irksome that her exaggerating has forced me to even think about it again.

Optimistic indeed... The people who wrote articles about this on the likes of vox, buzzfeed, and the Guardian have ignored me. One even blocked me on twitter, ha. They have a legendary internet author who has turned out to be, apparently to them, a tragic SJW hero. They don't want the truth to get in the way of that.
I'm sure that eventually, the truth will be published and it will cause a splash. For now I guess they don't want to publish it because the "poor little native american" narrative is still making them money.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I can answer the origin of the native thing even while phone postting.

She's basically spent her entire life with our grandmother as her guardian. Still lives with her at 27.

Our grandmother always claimed she was Native American because... she was born in America. She's completely white.

Looks like my sister's story has evolved, though, to have a tale of some "Cree Indian" as her father. You can see that on the tumblr - might be in the screenshots above.

Just isn't true. Our biological father is Greek. Her last name is actually Christodoulopoulos. Mine was shortened to Christo at birth, which she seems to have adopted since our separation.

She means Plains Cree/ nehiyaw right? They really aren't known for being from the United States, they're a Canadian First Nations band so that's another hole in her story.

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
She means Plains Cree/ nehiyaw right? They really aren't known for being from the United States, they're a Canadian First Nations band so that's another hole in her story.
Indeed. Much of her fiction seems to have kernels of truth. The small bit of truth here? Our biological father did flee to Canada to be with another woman.

That's a rough story, I hope you're doing fine :feels:

Like @Fangsofjeff said, those websites are probably jerking off money right now. But the truth must be told, because what she is doing is a scam. How about the Daily Mail?
I sincerely appreciate it more than you know. I'm doing excellent in life now - thank you, friend. I also appreciate your optimism about the media, but I have my doubts...

https://archive.md/qO6cy
Hey, guys. My sister's probably come across this thread. She's very careful about her online presence (like I said, no pictures anywhere and very deliberate about the handles she uses - most likely a learned behavior from being harassed by her mother).

Look at how her personal FAQ has changed since my little tell-all here.

http://archive.md/c22Kn

Notice the difference? All of a sudden, to "What tribe are you from?" is the line added:
My mother was married to somebody else, so he didn’t raise me.
Truly, what are the odds this change just so happened on the day I reveal her false ancestral claim?

I have a feeling she will do damage control before much comes public.

Unbelievable prescience. Thanks for archiving, boys. This is why I love this forum.

She updated other items, as well, but... Hi, Terry.

Last edited:

Tlazolli

pingas
kiwifarms.net
Indeed. Much of her fiction seems to have kernels of truth. The small bit of truth here? Our biological father did flee to Canada to be with another woman.

I sincerely appreciate it more than you know. I'm doing excellent in life now - thank you, friend. I also appreciate your optimism about the media, but I have my doubts...

Hey, guys. My sister's probably come across this thread. She's very careful about her online presence (like I said, no pictures anywhere and very deliberate about the handles she uses - most likely a learned behavior from being harassed by her mother).

Look at how her personal FAQ has changed since my little tell-all here.

http://archive.md/c22Kn

Notice the difference? All of a sudden, to "What tribe are you from?" is the line added:

Truly, what are the odds this change just so happened on the day I reveal her false ancestral claim?

Unbelievable prescience. Thanks for archiving, boys. This is why I love this forum.

She updated other items, as well, but... Hi, Terry.
Do you plan to inform any news site about the truth of your sister terry the lesbian?