Careercow Terry Rose Christo / Theresa Christodoulopoulos / "Tara Gilesbie" - Pretendian, Claimed To Write My Immortal, Currently Writing Fanfic Of Own Life

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could you link that, please? I'm preparing a response to Sarah's video.

Nexpo is the OP of the thread, his YouTube channel deals with Internet mysteries. Not surprising that wannabes went content-mining in that thread too. I remember at least six or seven instances of My Immortal being referenced, so I can't link a particular comment.

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net

Nexpo is the OP of the thread, his YouTube channel deals with Internet mysteries. Not surprising that wannabes went content-mining in that thread too. I remember at least six or seven instances of My Immortal being referenced, so I can't link a particular comment.
Thanks for linking that. I posted a video response to Sarah Z. I doubt she'll respect my request to respect the fact that this has been dead for 2 years and remove her own, but I honestly couldn't stay my hand knowing her shit was monetized and equated my behavior with Rose's.

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good on ya. I hope she does listen to reason, though I doubt it. One can hope.

Polexia Aphrodisia

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for linking that. I posted a video response to Sarah Z. I doubt she'll respect my request to respect the fact that this has been dead for 2 years and remove her own, but I honestly couldn't stay my hand knowing her shit was monetized and equated my behavior with Rose's.
The video is gone. I tried watching this morning and it wasn't there.

Polexia Aphrodisia

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its still viewable on his channel.
Found it again. Sorry.
Best of luck, @DawnDusk

Edit:
Oh God. I forgot about this bitch. I watched a few of her videos before deciding that she was just a complete and utter social justice twat who doesn't know how to have a regular conversational vocal pattern.

Last edited:

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt she responds, and leaving out information that hurts whatever narrative she wants is what she does in most of her videos.
EDIT: Oh, lol:
Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 7.00.07 PM.png

Where do people come up with this stuff?

Last edited:

vertexwindi

That's for employing me for eight years!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt she responds, and leaving out information that hurts whatever narrative she wants is what she does in most of her videos.
EDIT: Oh, lol:
View attachment 1038340
Where do people come up with this stuff?
>a site that's dedicated to gossiping about aspies
>sexist to women

I don't even understand where this shit comes from. I'm pretty sure at least 40% of this site's userbase consists of women.

PlumSyrup

kiwifarms.net
If you actually stop and consider the words "social justice," there's some real horrifying irony in an entertainer publicly dredging up a person's past trauma to make money off of it. without his input or consent.

But I guess "leave people alone to go on with their lives if that is where they are at now" isn't a trite hashtag everyone can jump onto like #metoo.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just to prevent any further attempts to post, the Red Bard video that touches on Terry Rose and our involvement in showing her as a huge liar has been deemed as not worthy of a thread bump, since it doesn't provide any new information.

I'm just going to close the thread for the time being until something substantial does happen.

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
One (final?) Rose Christo update from her Amazon seller account (from sometime in the last year):

Hey guys,

Over the past few years, I've gotten tons of letters along the lines of, "What happened?" and "Are you okay?" I've been too overwhelmed to answer them individually, so I'm sorry for that.

First off, I want to thank everyone for being so kind. It's MORE than I deserve, but it solidifies the idea I've had for a long time that people, by nature, are considerate, empathetic beings. I'm not just talking about the kindness you've expressed to me, but the kindness I see you express to one another, completely unprompted. Every day, I'm a little more grateful to belong to this species. I mean that.

Those of you who know me closely won't be surprised by this, but a couple of years ago, I was diagnosed with something called schizoaffective disorder. This came as a complete shock at the time, but now that I've had the clarity afforded by distance and medication...yeah, it's obvious something was going on. The disease is apparently genetic, so the onus was on me to get screened. Better late than never, right? Treatment is reparative, but there's ultimately no cure. It's something I'll have for the rest of my life. Fortunately, I have amazing friends, an amazing community, and an amazing wife, all of whom offer me more support than I deserve and help me get through this day by day. I owe it to them to try and become the best version of myself. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

So you can stop worrying. I don't check my old email much, which is why I've taken literal years to respond. I'm not on any websites besides Amazon, which I don't really look at. (I actually forgot my password until now). I'm not much of an internet user in general anymore. This is likely the last time you'll hear from me. I love you all. Please treat one another as kindly as you've treated me. If you think about me at all after this...well, don't bother. But I'd really like to see mental illness destigmatized. It's surprised me how much mental illness is swept under the rug or mocked. I feel like those attitudes disadvantage and disenfranchise all of us--most of all those of us who don't realize we're sick. Imagine if you went to the emergency room with a broken leg, and the triage nurse laughed at you.

That's about all I have to say. Thank you again, guys. Keep being incredible. Most importantly, stay safe! These are scary times, but if we exercise prudence and compassion, I'm hopeful we'll pull through. Compassion is emblematic of the human experience. We'd be nowhere without it.
https://www.amazon.com/Rose-Christo/e/B008M0LPWM

https://archive.md/6r85o

My thoughts: it's disappointing but unsurprising that with three years to process it, she still couldn't apologize to me or her fans for the lies, let alone address them! Instead it's the same histrionic behavior as before but minorly rebranded (dropping a sob story about being schizoaffective this time).

Pretending I believe that diagnosis (I don't because I know her far too well), with the declaration that she's in treatment and thus, presumably, of mental clarity now, there's no excuse for not issuing an apology. Ignoring what she did altogether is all the more disgusting.

If you're a fan looking for closure on what she did, I'm sorry, but this is the most you will get: confirmation that she will never give you that closure.

Also, I was not invited to the wedding.

Thanks for letting me post this, @Trombonista. <3

With this thread being locked, feel free to PM me or comment on my profile if you wish to talk about her. I'll likely make a video recapping the entirety of Rose's adventure sometime in the future.

Last edited:

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It reads like she tried to come up with a BS diagnosis to blame for her behavior, and still couldn’t manage to go all the way with her non-apology.

I’ve updated the OP and title to reflect that Rose was more than likely lying about writing the My Immortal fic, for anyone who cares.

Last edited: