Careercow Terry Rose Christo / Theresa Christodoulopoulos / Tara Gilesbie - Pretendian, Author of My Immortal, Currently Writing Fanfic Of Own Life

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Could you link that, please? I'm preparing a response to Sarah's video.

Nexpo is the OP of the thread, his YouTube channel deals with Internet mysteries. Not surprising that wannabes went content-mining in that thread too. I remember at least six or seven instances of My Immortal being referenced, so I can't link a particular comment.

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net

Nexpo is the OP of the thread, his YouTube channel deals with Internet mysteries. Not surprising that wannabes went content-mining in that thread too. I remember at least six or seven instances of My Immortal being referenced, so I can't link a particular comment.
Thanks for linking that. I posted a video response to Sarah Z. I doubt she'll respect my request to respect the fact that this has been dead for 2 years and remove her own, but I honestly couldn't stay my hand knowing her shit was monetized and equated my behavior with Rose's.

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good on ya. I hope she does listen to reason, though I doubt it. One can hope.

Reactions: DawnDusk

PolexiaAphrodisia

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for linking that. I posted a video response to Sarah Z. I doubt she'll respect my request to respect the fact that this has been dead for 2 years and remove her own, but I honestly couldn't stay my hand knowing her shit was monetized and equated my behavior with Rose's.
The video is gone. I tried watching this morning and it wasn't there.

PolexiaAphrodisia

kiwifarms.net
Its still viewable on his channel.
Found it again. Sorry.
Best of luck, @DawnDusk

Edit:
Oh God. I forgot about this bitch. I watched a few of her videos before deciding that she was just a complete and utter social justice twat who doesn't know how to have a regular conversational vocal pattern.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawnDusk

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt she responds, and leaving out information that hurts whatever narrative she wants is what she does in most of her videos.
EDIT: Oh, lol:
View attachment 1038340
Where do people come up with this stuff?
>a site that's dedicated to gossiping about aspies
>sexist to women

I don't even understand where this shit comes from. I'm pretty sure at least 40% of this site's userbase consists of women.

PlumSyrup

kiwifarms.net
If you actually stop and consider the words "social justice," there's some real horrifying irony in an entertainer publicly dredging up a person's past trauma to make money off of it. without his input or consent.

But I guess "leave people alone to go on with their lives if that is where they are at now" isn't a trite hashtag everyone can jump onto like #metoo.

Tags
None