Careercow Terry Rose Christo / Theresa Christodoulopoulos / "Tara Gilesbie" - Pretendian, Claimed To Write My Immortal, Currently Writing Fanfic Of Own Life

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
It reads like she tried to come up with a BS diagnosis to blame for her behavior, and still couldn’t manage to go all the way with her non-apology.

I’ve updated the OP and title to reflect that Rose was more than likely lying about writing the My Immortal fic, for anyone who cares.
Funny thing is, after reading the fanfic, I honestly do believe it was her, lmao. The use of the names "Tara" and "Raven" (the two characters she was crazy about in Teen Titans, a show she was crazy about) are just too far too large a coincidence for me, her sarcastic love of goth shit/Harry Potter shit after seeing the movie align with it well, and writing a satirical trash fanfiction like that really is something she would have done as the sardonic youth she was before she evolved into the melodramatic mess she is today.

I couldn't bring myself to care about the authorship aspect at the time of all this for obvious reasons. Regardless, perhaps it's just deserts that no one will believe her even if she did write it.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny thing is, after reading the fanfic, I honestly do believe it was her, lmao. The use of the names "Tara" and "Raven" (the two characters she was crazy about in Teen Titans, a show she was crazy about) are just too far too large a coincidence for me, her sarcastic love of goth shit/Harry Potter shit after seeing the movie align with it well, and writing a satirical trash fanfiction like that really is something she would have done as the sardonic youth she was before she evolved into the melodramatic mess she is today.

I couldn't bring myself to care about the authorship aspect at the time of all this for obvious reasons. Regardless, perhaps it's just deserts that no one will believe her even if she did write it.
aw :(
ninth grade Polexia is so sad that her favorite bad fanfiction was written by a racefaking SJW lolcow and not just your bog-standard gothaboo hot topic-wannabe personal lolcow type.