Aesthetics, Scale of 1-5

Votes: 37 30.1%

Votes: 9 7.3%

Votes: 15 12.2%

Votes: 11 8.9%

Votes: 51 41.5%

• Total voters

Racist Trash

The piece of rubbish on the floor has returned!
kiwifarms.net
Ooo the new Tesla brand Delorean!

Also buying electric cars at this point is a meme and will continue to be until/if tech like solid state batteries are figured out because the moment they are the jump is going to be so big it will make the first gen completely pointless, the resale value will be shit and with the remote DRM and remote shit in these things you can bet Tesla isn't going to let you modify them to use the new tech.

Reactions: GloJojo

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just still can't believe its a real company. I see their stores and people driving them but it's all very strange.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Withstanding 9 mm in burgerland does not count as bulletproof.

This thing looks like it's meant to give those longing and jilted Humvee H2 owners a new tacticool vehicle to buy.

I just want Jeremy Clarkson to spend a weekend with this thing, have him come out with a full auto and just machine gun this thing to see what it can take. The Top gear Marauder Episode where they tried to buy McDonalds with a huge fuckoff beast was the best, the Happy Meal couldn't fit through the vehicle's window portholes.

Denmark Mafia

Why are you filming mee?
kiwifarms.net
Glass presentation was pretty embarrassing but I like the design. Not everything has to look like your standard car.

TaterBot

i don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Calling it a pickup is off-putting for us actual pickup drivers, at least for me. Call it a "futuristic novelty concept electric vehicle with laser beam headlights". I'd go for that.

Fluke

kiwifarms.net
1574639155941.png

How would this even be physically possibly does elon have access to solar panels that nobody else has access to? The average efficiency rate of a solar panel is like 20% what could a good postioned solar panel give you like lets say for 8hrs of sunlight like 2000w?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Isis-san

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1023260
How would this even be physically possibly does elon have access to solar panels that nobody else has access to? The average efficiency rate of a solar panel is like 20% what could a good postioned solar panel give you like lets say for 8hrs of sunlight like 2000w?
That's probably based off the best possible efficiency that you will never, ever actually achieve. I like SpaceX, but the cult of Tesla makes me cringe. So many people licking his balls on Twitter about what a great work of art this things is.

Fluke

kiwifarms.net
1574646113096.png

Man these retards on reddit. Yes all poor parents can afford to shell out like 400 dollars on internet each month its not like a onetime investment rather then a subscribtion service is way more appealing... No paying the 60 dollar price tag plus the 10 dollar subscription fee is way more appealing then buying a ps3 and a bunch of used games for the same price.
Also if you are poor as dirt you have to make do with the old shit. When i was a kid my parents couldnt afford to get me a ps2 so guess what they did? They got me a ps1.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
My $TSLA $360 11/19 calls got fucked, lost $2,500 off that shit
Look on r/wallstreetbets, people got butt fucked too lmao, some guy betted nearly $100k on $TSLA going up, but nah, shit ain't happening
Somebody made enough for a weekend trip to the good part of eastern europe.

how can you be so stupid and bet on Tesla delivering stuff?

Tags
None