Votes: 37 30.1%

Votes: 9 7.3%

Votes: 15 12.2%

Votes: 11 8.9%

Votes: 51 41.5%

• Total voters

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
That's probably based off the best possible efficiency that you will never, ever actually achieve. I like SpaceX, but the cult of Tesla makes me cringe. So many people licking his balls on Twitter about what a great work of art this things is.

This thing's interior looks more cramped than the Toyota CHR. The CHR also has a huge ass unintergrated infotainment system that sticks out on the dash.

The Camping feature is interesting but I think that's another 10 grand on top of the original price tag just for that.

I think what irritates me about the aesthetics of the truck is that side window and how it juts too far forward. Also this is more like an SUV than an actual truck, no?

I like the design. I would love to buy one, mount a DShK on the truckbed, and use it to hunt terminators. With that having been said, I have no idea why Musk made it like this. The people who want trucks only care about practicality. They give literally zero shits about Musk and his cyberpuck autism. Maybe if it's reliable and has good specs then it will sell, but I don't know who Musk is trying to cater to with this design.

Reactions: オウム 2
I like the design. I would love to buy one, mount a DShK on the truckbed, and use it to hunt terminators. With that having been said, I have no idea why Musk made it like this. The people who want trucks only care about practicality. They give literally zero shits about Musk and his cyberpuck autism. Maybe if it's reliable and has good specs then it will sell, but I don't know who Musk is trying to cater to with this design.
The people want used trucks only care about practicality. I have seen a shitton of monster machines outside office buildings looking pristine, and have at most moved a couch. In some sections of the country (the only ones I ever visit), everyone got trucks, even when they don't need them.

I would say this truck has a market. Doesn't make it not exceptional.

Reactions: オウム 2

Dont Mind Me

kiwifarms.net
I cant wait to buy one. Plus i have 2 yrs to design a minigun to put on the back and hunt covenant. (I do actually want one though)

Slimy Time

Rape Face #5, I think...
kiwifarms.net
Only thing I want to know looking at this truck is where are the side mirrors? Those are important on a vehicle. Do they pop or unfold out, or has he rigged some weird camera system up instead?

Captain Chromosome

kiwifarms.net
Only thing I want to know looking at this truck is where are the side mirrors? Those are important on a vehicle. Do they pop or unfold out, or has he rigged some weird camera system up instead?
"Think a thousand times before making a decision, but after making it, never turn back even if you get a thousand difficulties!"
t. Elon "Mein Cyberkampf" Musk

オウム 2

Aum
kiwifarms.net
Looks like something preppers with a penchant for sci-fi dystopias would be into, so a small subset of an already small group of people.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #5, I think...
kiwifarms.net
Apparently it's self driving according to Teslafags, so no need for something as stupid as side mirrors, either that or it will have side cameras? Just...why? I don't understand the appeal of self driving vehicles for personal use or "reinventing the wheel" by not putting mirrors.

Reactions: Vlinny Chan
Tags
None