Dramacow Tess Fowler / Teresa Fowler / Tess Gutierrez / tessfowler7 - SJW Comic Artist, Scammer, Most Hated Woman in Comics

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
So I just found this thread today. Never heard of this woman before in my life. And I've never interacted with her on social media.

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 3.09.05 PM.png

Chancroid

Am sure your pussy is massive.
kiwifarms.net
Wtf? Didn't I see something about some kind of pre-emptive bot blocking or did I imagine it? (I could not bear to read some of this stuff...it's not often I get that pissed off on the internet...but this fuck exhibits all the worst qualities of a pandering piece of shit who hides behind her ass-licking clique while she gets a free ride to trendy town.)

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Wtf? Didn't I see something about some kind of pre-emptive bot blocking or did I imagine it? (I could not bear to read some of this stuff...it's not often I get that pissed off on the internet...but this fuck exhibits all the worst qualities of a pandering piece of shit who hides behind her ass-licking clique while she gets a free ride to trendy town.)
Yep, there's a 3rd party list you can sign up for that auto blocks people on Twitter based on a feminist-curated list.
It's why Steve Shives blocking everyone, including people he's never interacted with or even heard of, is a running gag.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been keeping up with Tess lately, let's see what she's up to. Ah, yes a excruciatingly long thread about art. You know what they say about those who teach...:
https://twitter.com/TessFowler/status/1094429727270424576 http://archive.fo/KxqJW
screencapture-twitter-TessFowler-status-1095045119428816896-2019-02-11-16_33_07.png

screencapture-twitter-TessFowler-status-1094429727270424576-2019-02-11-16_27_57.png

TLDR - Basic advice and don't listen to people who don't give you asspats when your art sucks. Btw here's some of her latest "art":
White people amirite? White people amirite? WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE?:
https://twitter.com/TessFowler/status/1095045119428816896 http://archive.fo/yTUlA
screencapture-twitter-TessFowler-status-1095045119428816896-2019-02-11-16_33_07.png

So I just found this thread today. Never heard of this woman before in my life. And I've never interacted with her on social media.
View attachment 663000
She updates her block list on a monthly basis irrc.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TLDR - Basic advice and don't listen to people who don't give you asspats when your art sucks. Btw here's some of her latest "art":

Is every last one of her characters an alcoholic? That's the only rational, logical explanation behind why they all have discolored red noses. Why do tumblr artists depict people like that? It's so fugly.

The thing most people don't realize about art teachers is that they're A R T I S T S first and teachers second. From what I've heard of most art teachers anywhere someone talks about them, they're a joke. I've read about teachers sabotaging a student on purpose because they perceive them as competition rather than a pupil, doing shit like painting a big F over their work and never explaining why it deserves the grade, or the defacement beyond the thin claim that it'll toughen them up to rejection. Of course this information is coming from the mouths of A R T I S T S so it merits a grain of salt to go with the doubtless embellishment, who knows how much of it is really true, but there's no smoke without fire either.

Last edited:

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing most people don't realize about art teachers is that they're A R T I S T S first and teachers second. From what I've heard of most art teachers anywhere someone talks about them, they're a joke.

Off-topic, but Six Feet Under had a plotline where one of the characters went to art school, and it was one of the most scathing portrayals of art education possible while still being fair to the potential benefits. It certainly captured the mindset of certain artistic types, teachers and students, to an absolute T.

White people amirite? White people amirite? WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE?:
https://twitter.com/TessFowler/status/1095045119428816896 http://archive.fo/yTUlA

Her big food shame is so qualified - 'don't hate me! I do this thing because of my upbringing not because it tastes good! And I'd never do it to anything of quality! O, if only I hadn't been raised white!' It's a virtue-signaling, food-related way to make fun of white people rather than herself, because she is still good and woke, it's just white people who are to blame. For everything. She's distancing herself so hard she's practically transracial.

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some days I really am disappointed I was blockchained by most of these weirdos. Not being able to tweet my sheer delight at her predicament leaves a small hole in my heart.

After all her efforts to deprive others of income - by either blacklisting them or outright taking their money without following up on her promises - it couldn't have happened to a worse cunt.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
After all her efforts to deprive others of income - by either blacklisting them or outright taking their money without following up on her promises - it couldn't have happened to a worse cunt.
It just randomly reminded me of the old animated Transformers movie from 1986, when Megatron screams for Optimus to spare his life after getting his ass kicked.

"You, who are without mercy, now beg for it? I thought you were made of sterner stuff..."

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tess Fowler has breast cancer:
1589314818336.png

1589324792750.png

She's handling it well... I think:
1589324755703.png

Some days I really am disappointed I was blockchained by most of these weirdos. Not being able to tweet my sheer delight at her predicament leaves a small hole in my heart.
Her predicament is cancer, she literally can't afford treatment:
1589324889984.png

GoFundMe:
1589324985773.png

Im really enjoying the cosmic karma of her getting breast cancer after fucking over a man with cancer. See Stuart Chapin

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tess Fowler has breast cancer:
View attachment 1288773

View attachment 1289158

She's handling it well... I think:
View attachment 1289155

Her predicament is cancer, she literally can't afford treatment:
View attachment 1289159

GoFundMe:
View attachment 1289163

Im really enjoying the cosmic karma of her getting breast cancer after fucking over a man with cancer. See Stuart Chapin
I'm surprised to see her raise over $33.4k in the span of a day or two.