Dramacow Tess Fowler / Teresa Fowler / Tess Gutierrez / tessfowler7 - SJW Comic Artist, Scammer, Most Hated Woman in Comics

Jaimas

SO MANY FISTS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is every last one of her characters an alcoholic? That's the only rational, logical explanation behind why they all have discolored red noses. Why do tumblr artists depict people like that? It's so fugly.

The thing most people don't realize about art teachers is that they're A R T I S T S first and teachers second. From what I've heard of most art teachers anywhere someone talks about them, they're a joke. I've read about teachers sabotaging a student on purpose because they perceive them as competition rather than a pupil, doing shit like painting a big F over their work and never explaining why it deserves the grade, or the defacement beyond the thin claim that it'll toughen them up to rejection. Of course this information is coming from the mouths of A R T I S T S so it merits a grain of salt to go with the doubtless embellishment, who knows how much of it is really true, but there's no smoke without fire either.

This shit is connected, so I may as well bring it up.

What you're seeing is what's often called "Tumblr Nose Syndrome," and it originates from (appropriately enough) Tumblr. Many think that the trend began because noses are hard to depict from the front without off-shading them, so they did as Disney did, only with harsher colors. That's bullshit, and thanks to @Meowthkip, I am both blessed and cursed to be able to share the real and far more Autisitc reason: A Nintendo game, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

The mayor in ACNL had a bright red nose in the shape of a diamond, and ACNL was fucking gigantically popular with Tumblrette crowd. Every artist on that shithead platform started adding a red shade or sharper angles to their characters' noses in response, and by 2013 we had a full-blown artistic epidemic on our hands.

In Tess's case, every behavior she does is intended to virtue signal. Every piece of art she crafts is not a commission, it's a means for her to carry her message, and you happen to be paying her for it. Every single thing she writes draws, or works on is designed to flash her progressive bonafides. There is literally nothing to Tess outside of SocJus 'tism. The claims she makes that everyone has their own way of doing art is correct - until the nanosecond you either do a better job than her or draw something she personally disapproves of, in which case you are no longer an artist but a dangerous threat to her. If this sounds familiar, it's exactly the same shit we saw in writing circles as rampantly corrupt Progressivism turned various artistic media into circlejerks of talentless people jerking one another off about how awesome they are.

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL. That cunt is a proven liar and a scammer. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a grift for money so she can get transition surgery.

Funny how her cancer requires both her tits and her uterus to be removed, when it's only stage 1. Breast cancer only requires the infected boob to get removed, and at stage one, they can still handle the cancer without having to slice off the whole tit, just the cancerous mass and some tissue around it. Removing both tits and her womb is only required if it metastasized and that's way beyond Stage 1.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
Most likely. Considering that she's a known liar, scammer, and has NPD, it would be surprising if she was telling the truth.
Her and Jennifer de Guzman are genuinely malicious people. Even malicious people occasionally deserve sympathy, especially in these situations, if they are rethinking their priorities. But Tess immediately used it to virtue signal that she'd be happy to lose her ladyparts and then netted $33k and counting. You can color me suspicious because Tess is such an evil, awful person. It would not be beneath her to fake this for money as she sees her industry circling the drain.

Dafuqisdis?

kiwifarms.net
LOL. That cunt is a proven liar and a scammer. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a grift for money so she can get transition surgery.

Funny how her cancer requires both her tits and her uterus to be removed, when it's only stage 1. Breast cancer only requires the infected boob to get removed, and at stage one, they can still handle the cancer without having to slice off the whole tit, just the cancerous mass and some tissue around it. Removing both tits and her womb is only required if it metastasized and that's way beyond Stage 1.

Yes that is bizarre, removing her uterus is weird way to treat a mass in her breast. On the other hand she looks quite sick in the video she posted.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes that is bizarre, removing her uterus is weird way to treat a mass in her breast. On the other hand she looks quite sick in the video she posted.
If her uterus is being removed for Stage 1 breast cancer, she's bullshitting about something. She could have breast cancer, but if she does it seems she might be using it as a grifting opportunity as well.

Also, it's very easy to look sick if you want to, especially if you have control of how you'll be seen.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes. She has a major hate boner for SGM because he's succeeded in every way the WOKE crowd has failed.
well that and apparently he's an ist-ophobe.

Yeah, something's suspect. Stage one cancer but they're taking both breasts and the uterus? Either she's running a scam or she comes from one of those families that has a severe genetic predisposition to breast and uterine cancer. Regardless, I sincerely wish her a great deal of severe, lingering pain.
But then again something inside me hopes she does get a hysterectomy. Do YOU want that person reproducing? I sure as fuck don't.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If this sounds familiar, it's exactly the same shit we saw in writing circles as rampantly corrupt Progressivism turned various artistic media into circlejerks of talentless people jerking one another off about how awesome they are.
Did this become a thing in literature or are we talking about fanfic sites and blogs?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Jaimas

SO MANY FISTS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did this become a thing in literature or are we talking about fanfic sites and blogs?

Everywhere. We're going to use writing as the example here, but it's basically everything their ideology touches. Not all Progressives cling to this shit, but the really aggressive ones we tend to mock on this website absolutely do, and Tess is one of those, so when you see me talking about Progressives, Tess is the breed I want you to keep in mind.

Let's begin.

One of the downsides of Progressivism as a whole is that many of its advocates cling to an ideology of moral absolutism - you are either good or bad, and you are only good if you agree with the cause, and tell everyone else that you do. Because of this worldview, Progressives trend towards viewing someone who agrees with the cause to be more moral than someone who doesn't, irrespective of all other factors. Because of this, they have an infamous tendency towards cronyism that puts even 1990s-era neocons to shame.

This, in turn, is one of the reasons that if a particularly rabid Progressive gets into a position where they have authority, they tend to appoint people who agree with them politically. In many cases, this is how Social Justice types take over an organization - one gets into such a position of note - often as a diversity hire - and then appoints their friends to other positions over people who are actually qualified, and eventually, control the whole organization top to bottom as the others leave in disgust/are driven off/are removed from their position to be replaced with "the right kind of people."

This behavior isn't limited to corporate structures or message boards; they do this anywhere they are able. If they get into a position on a community with an ability to ban people, this can result in the community immediately leveraging its influence to specifically oppress its ideological opponents, as one often sees on say, ResetERA. When this happens, the race to the bottom, the most egregious part of this ideological Autism, starts to manifest.

As explained above, they consider someone whether or not someone is a believer to be more important than whether or not someone has unique skills or talents. In writing circles, this means that writers with actual talent who happen to not believe in Progressive dogma will be intentionally kept down and/or driven out, while substantially less skilled and talented writers who happen to support the ideology will get promoted. Gradually, the community becomes home to people who are demonstrably worse at writing, but are much more willing to prop up the agenda, and since everyone who disagrees has no chance of getting promoted, this ensures that the only people who are getting hired are the same caliber of bumblefucks that spend every waking hour shrieking about Social Justice talking points.

This is basically how people like Tess get work - by actively keeping down anyone who could do better.

Laughing_Like_He-Man

kiwifarms.net
She has early stage 1 breast cancer, which is literally the most easily-treated variety. It's got an almost 100% survival rate. It isn't treated with chemo, either, so the head shaving in that GoFundMe is purely theatrical. She'll have a lumpectomy, maybe some radiation therapy, and that will almost certainly be it, but she's using images of head shaving and talking about double mastectomy.

Last edited:

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As explained above, they consider someone whether or not someone is a believer to be more important than whether or not someone has unique skills or talents. In writing circles, this means that writers with actual talent who happen to not believe in Progressive dogma will be intentionally kept down and/or driven out, while substantially less skilled and talented writers who happen to support the ideology will get promoted. Gradually, the community becomes home to people who are demonstrably worse at writing, but are much more willing to prop up the agenda, and since everyone who disagrees has no chance of getting promoted, this ensures that the only people who are getting hired are the same caliber of bumblefucks that spend every waking hour shrieking about Social Justice talking points.

The Hugo Awards are the best example of this. You have hacks like NK Jemisin raking in awards simply because she's a black woman, even though there are way better black female sci-fi writers like Octavia Butler doing it decades before she shit up the scene. I mean, they narrowly gave ZOE QUINN an award over URSULA K. LEGUIN for her craptastic "autobiography" that's now rotting in dollar bins at Books-A-Million.

Jaimas

SO MANY FISTS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Hugo Awards are the best example of this. You have hacks like NK Jemisin raking in awards simply because she's a black woman, even though there are way better black female sci-fi writers like Octavia Butler doing it decades before she shit up the scene. I mean, they narrowly gave ZOE QUINN an award over URSULA K. LEGUIN for her craptastic "autobiography" that's now rotting in dollar bins at Books-A-Million.

Jemisin is a hack whose entire fucking career can be summed up in 34 seconds:

This is not an exaggeration.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What you're seeing is what's often called "Tumblr Nose Syndrome," and it originates from (appropriately enough) Tumblr. Many think that the trend began because noses are hard to depict from the front without off-shading them, so they did as Disney did, only with harsher colors. That's bullshit, and thanks to @Meowthkip, I am both blessed and cursed to be able to share the real and far more Autisitc reason: A Nintendo game, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

The mayor in ACNL had a bright red nose in the shape of a diamond, and ACNL was fucking gigantically popular with Tumblrette crowd. Every artist on that shithead platform started adding a red shade or sharper angles to their characters' noses in response, and by 2013 we had a full-blown artistic epidemic on our hands.

Tumblr Nose probably predates New Leaf, but I think New Leaf played a very big factor in its rising popularity.

IICR, there was an illustrator, an established professional with decades in the field, who happened to give a lot of his characters a trademark red or darkened nose. For the life of me I can't recall the dude's name but he did teach art at a very prestigious art college and when Tumblr started up, a lot of users who were studying illustration under him kind of glommed onto the red nose, which previously was mostly used in cartoons to indicate a character was drunk. As these few users got more attention, then more people started ripping off the surface-level quirks they'd developed in their art, thus spreading Tumblr Nose among a bunch of self-taught teenagers who didn't have a grasp of art basics.

Tumblr Nose is the result of the incestuous nature of art influence in places like Tumblr.

suicide hotline

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, something's suspect. Stage one cancer but they're taking both breasts and the uterus? Either she's running a scam or she comes from one of those families that has a severe genetic predisposition to breast and uterine cancer. Regardless, I sincerely wish her a great deal of severe, lingering pain.

It's possible she has the BCRA gene, which is a faulty gene that drastically increases a woman's lifetime risk of breast and ovarian cancer to the point that if you have it they'll sometimes recommend removing both as a precaution. Angelina Jolie carries it, and had a double mastectomy and full hysterectomy (including her ovaries) several years ago because it was almost a certainty she would develop it. Her mother battled breast cancer for years before dying of it in her early 50s. Jolie wrote a NYT op-ed about it.

Tess is a pathological liar and I wouldn't put it past her to make something like this up for attention and asspats, but there are situations where an early diagnosis like this comes with the recommendation of removing everything because it's basically a genetic timebomb.

Carmina Burana

O Bib Fortuna!
kiwifarms.net
Even as she's "battling cancer" she still has time to destroy wrongthinkers like SGM (who really needs to grow a fucking spine)

Screenshot_2020-06-04-14-46-14-1.pngScreenshot_2020-06-04-14-46-29-1.png

The appearance by Brian Visaggio just makes it more malignant. Two assholes, no waiting!

Tess (who is, sadly no Tessa Fowler) needs to take her own advice to heart.