Dramacow Tess Fowler / Teresa Fowler / Tess Gutierrez / tessfowler7 - SJW Comic Artist, Scammer, Most Hated Woman in Comics

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

RadicalCentrist

kiwifarms.net
Update: Tess has (finally) completed something that isn't a commission, a short comic documenting her alleged grooming from her dance instructor. However let's see what's on her SM instead of moving to the meat of this post

Tess origin story:
CUCKCHILD.PNG

Tess has a new look! No comment:
literalgarbage.PNG

Tess had an encounter with a bully from her HS days:
bully.PNGbully1.PNG
lmao.PNG

Any of you smelly comic nerds know anything Madman?
madman.PNG

Tess wonders if she can go back to helping out old ladies in the street:
surejan.PNG

The usual sex worker pandering:
doubt.PNG

Asspain from being featured here:
asspain0.PNGasspain.PNG

A mysterious post about a police report and an investigation (Tess never mentions this again):
police.PNG

Right, onto the big thing: Tess Fowler has (finally) released a new comic, Pow Wow Kid, as both merch in her store and as a public facebook story to "spread awareness"

begin.PNG
overview3.PNG
overview4.PNG
overview5.PNG
overview6.PNG
overview7.PNG
overview8.PNG
overview9.PNG
overview10.PNG
overview10.PNG

Right, if that seems like a incoherent mess, that's because it is. This story is spread over multiple facebook posts with multiple albums of "proof." I've archived all of this but I'm trying to keep this post vaguely within manageable length.

Summary is: Tess was a "pow wow kid" which is a native-style dancer in drum circles. Her instructor Shawn (aged 30 when at first sexual contact) and his friend (and a 3rd abuser she only mentions once) groomed her into... having some kind of sexual relationship at age 16, though the grooming began at 13. Tess provides a lot of photos but there is no overtly sexual things in them, it instead feels like a scrap book of her time as a teenager. Included is a letter from her instructor, but other than a vaguely creepy "Don't show this to anyone!" post script, it reads like a normal "How was your summer?" letter. At the beginning, Shawn even says "I finally have time to write you back" implying she wrote him first and he took a while to respond. Maybe I missed something, they are hard to read 127578343_10158063731727986_6342801504330318962_n.jpg127623920_10158063731957986_5712101544089488912_n.jpg127793289_10158063732017986_3627257977973062637_n.jpg

Included in this word salad is a conversation with "Bethany," supposedly a child hood friend, to corroborate the... apathy she received:
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg

Notice how Tess blocked Bethany, and how "Tess's twitter is filled with lies and false time lines." I am... not sure why she included it.

Right, with that background out of the way, let's move onto the comic, which makes far more sense:

comic1.jpg

Abuse... discussion? Not a retelling? Graphic content? A strange way to describe it
comic2.jpg

Remember her post about her father being a pretend Puerto Rican? Notice her as a child and teen is Hispanic looking yet her adult self is a self loathing white. Bizarre.

comic3.jpg
'
A girl named "Ocean." Peak California.
comic4.jpg

Wait, arena? "He never achieved full penetration" yet "She didn't know how to tell him no" and "She was too scared." If you read the background post, this lack of details and confusing narrative (I thought earlier she was a happy kid?) will already be familiar to you.
comic5.jpg

If it was portrayed as love, why are you crying? "To secure what he wanted" is such a weird phrase. Also note the Santa Cruz sign, Tess constantly brings up "across state lines."
comic6.jpg

These match the photos she shared in an album, of random junk. (None of the photos were clearly dated though)
comic7.jpg

"Ghost," a modern term. Supposedly at this point, they were writing regular letters. These letters would be "lost."
comic8.jpg

He "left?" You were living together? After "he took you to bed?" And yes, these letters with all the grooming, she gave to one of the abusers mothers. This woman is never mentioned again.

Honestly, this illustrates my main problem with this comic, if you separate it from it's crazy creator: I do not see how this is supposed to help girls who are struggling with this. It demonstrates a clear lack of agency on her part, these things just "happen" to her, the timeline is confusing, the abuse is never specified. It reads more like a bad break up. Idk maybe I'm just a dang dirty male
comic9.jpg

Wait, 19 years, so this happened before Shawn left for the last time? They both assaulted you? What.
comic10.jpg

Wait, ropes and knifes? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN (That's a bondage rope knot, by the way :tomgirl: )
comic11.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTE: Tess does NOT want Shawn and Don cancelled, as put out in her facebook call out post. She just wants an apology. Despite them grooming her and having access to more kids...?
comic12.jpg

Apologize for gang raping me with rope and knifes!
comic13.jpg

NONE of her childhood friends she contacted ever knew about this, or believed her. Fancy that.
comic14.jpg

"That environment of permissive hedonistic appropriation" A completely different time, of course! Also, lol at the self flagellation despite sharing her MeToo moment.

This post is getting long enough, so let's wrap it up with some final thoughts:
1. Gut feeling, "something" did actually happen. What that something was, who knows.
2. Tess consistently refers to herself as "oversexualized" and having people call her a "lying whore"
3. No one corroborates this, in fact, she posts as "evidence" multiple people calling her a liar.
4. This feels like woke advertisement for her comic
5. Multiple times, Tess uses the phrasing "brought across state lines." Earlier, I posted a tweet of hers detailing a mysterious police report, an investigation, and a statue of limitations about to expire. I suspect she has gone to the cops about this and heard that "trafficking a minor across state lines" is a federal crime. In that case, her wanting an apology may mean she really wants an admission of guilt for a trial.
6. The comic was bad enough, but the facebook posts were a word salad on par with a schizo cow.
7. She's inconsistent on what the grooming was, and when it occurred
8. What happened to the third abuser?

There's more, a LOT more, but I've tried to keep this somewhat readable. A lot of it is just pictures of random shit, like a belt buckle that was supposedly his. What does this even prove.

TL;DR SHE WAS ONLY NINETEEN, YOU SICK FREAK

Attachments

• CUCKCHILD.PNG
    CUCKCHILD.PNG
    81.5 KB · Views: 61
  • hmmmmmmmmmmm1.PNG
    hmmmmmmmmmmm1.PNG
    171.7 KB · Views: 59
  • overview1.PNG
    overview1.PNG
    262.2 KB · Views: 49
  • overview2.PNG
    overview2.PNG
    294.2 KB · Views: 51
  • overview11.PNG
    overview11.PNG
    308.6 KB · Views: 53
  • begin.PNG
    begin.PNG
    320.2 KB · Views: 51
  • comic1.jpg
    comic1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited by a moderator:

Pope Dead Spooky the XIII

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update: Tess has (finally) completed something that isn't a commission, a short comic documenting her alleged grooming from her dance instructor. However let's see what's on her SM instead of moving to the meat of this post

Tess origin story: View attachment 2065674

Tess has a new look! No comment: View attachment 2065632

Tess had an encounter with a bully from her HS days: View attachment 2065634View attachment 2065635View attachment 2065636

Any of you smelly comic nerds know anything Madman? View attachment 2065643

Tess wonders if she can go back to helping out old ladies in the street: View attachment 2065646

The usual sex worker pandering: View attachment 2065649

Asspain from being featured here: View attachment 2065653View attachment 2065655

A mysterious post about a police report and an investigation (Tess never mentions this again):View attachment 2065658

Right, onto the big thing: Tess Fowler has (finally) released a new comic, Pow Wow Kid, as both merch in her store and as a public facebook story to "spread awareness"

View attachment 2065792View attachment 2065798View attachment 2065799View attachment 2065801View attachment 2065802View attachment 2065803View attachment 2065804View attachment 2065805View attachment 2065806View attachment 2065808

Right, if that seems like a incoherent mess, that's because it is. This story is spread over multiple facebook posts with multiple albums of "proof." I've archived all of this but I'm trying to keep this post vaguely within manageable length.

Summary is: Tess was a "pow wow kid" which is a native-style dancer in drum circles. Her instructor Shawn (aged 30 when at first sexual contact) and his friend (and a 3rd abuser she only mentions once) groomed her into... having some kind of sexual relationship at age 16, though the grooming began at 13. Tess provides a lot of photos but there is no overtly sexual things in them, it instead feels like a scrap book of her time as a teenager. Included is a letter from her instructor, but other than a vaguely creepy "Don't show this to anyone!" post script, it reads like a normal "How was your summer?" letter. At the beginning, Shawn even says "I finally have time to write you back" implying she wrote him first and he took a while to respond. Maybe I missed something, they are hard to read View attachment 2065839View attachment 2065840View attachment 2065841

Included in this word salad is a conversation with "Bethany," supposedly a child hood friend, to corroborate the... apathy she received: View attachment 2065855View attachment 2065857View attachment 2065858View attachment 2065859

Notice how Tess blocked Bethany, and how "Tess's twitter is filled with lies and false time lines." I am... not sure why she included it.

Right, with that background out of the way, let's move onto the comic, which makes far more sense:

View attachment 2065868
Abuse... discussion? Not a retelling? Graphic content? A strange way to describe it
View attachment 2065870
Remember her post about her father being a pretend Puerto Rican? Notice her as a child and teen is Hispanic looking yet her adult self is a self loathing white. Bizarre.

View attachment 2065872'
A girl named "Ocean." Peak California.
View attachment 2065873
Wait, arena? "He never achieved full penetration" yet "She didn't know how to tell him no" and "She was too scared." If you read the background post, this lack of details and confusing narrative (I thought earlier she was a happy kid?) will already be familiar to you.
View attachment 2065881
If it was portrayed as love, why are you crying? "To secure what he wanted" is such a weird phrase. Also note the Santa Cruz sign, Tess constantly brings up "across state lines."
View attachment 2065883
These match the photos she shared in an album, of random junk. (None of the photos were clearly dated though)
View attachment 2065887
"Ghost," a modern term. Supposedly at this point, they were writing regular letters. These letters would be "lost."
View attachment 2065894
He "left?" You were living together? After "he took you to bed?" And yes, these letters with all the grooming, she gave to one of the abusers mothers. This woman is never mentioned again.

Honestly, this illustrates my main problem with this comic, if you separate it from it's crazy creator: I do not see how this is supposed to help girls who are struggling with this. It demonstrates a clear lack of agency on her part, these things just "happen" to her, the timeline is confusing, the abuse is never specified. It reads more like a bad break up. Idk maybe I'm just a dang dirty male
View attachment 2065895
Wait, 19 years, so this happened before Shawn left for the last time? They both assaulted you? What.
View attachment 2065898
Wait, ropes and knifes? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN (That's a bondage rope knot, by the way :tomgirl: )
View attachment 2065901
IMPORTANT NOTE: Tess does NOT want Shawn and Don cancelled, as put out in her facebook call out post. She just wants an apology. Despite them grooming her and having access to more kids...?
View attachment 2065904
Apologize for gang raping me with rope and knifes!
View attachment 2065905
NONE of her childhood friends she contacted ever knew about this, or believed her. Fancy that.
View attachment 2065908
"That environment of permissive hedonistic appropriation" A completely different time, of course! Also, lol at the self flagellation despite sharing her MeToo moment.

This post is getting long enough, so let's wrap it up with some final thoughts:
1. Gut feeling, "something" did actually happen. What that something was, who knows.
2. Tess consistently refers to herself as "oversexualized" and having people call her a "lying whore"
3. No one corroborates this, in fact, she posts as "evidence" multiple people calling her a liar.
4. This feels like woke advertisement for her comic
5. Multiple times, Tess uses the phrasing "brought across state lines." Earlier, I posted a tweet of hers detailing a mysterious police report, an investigation, and a statue of limitations about to expire. I suspect she has gone to the cops about this and heard that "trafficking a minor across state lines" is a federal crime. In that case, her wanting an apology may mean she really wants an admission of guilt for a trial.
6. The comic was bad enough, but the facebook posts were a word salad on par with a schizo cow.
7. She's inconsistent on what the grooming was, and when it occurred
8. What happened to the third abuser?

There's more, a LOT more, but I've tried to keep this somewhat readable. A lot of it is just pictures of random shit, like a belt buckle that was supposedly his. What does this even prove.

TL;DR SHE WAS ONLY NINETEEN, YOU SICK FREAK
Jesus, sometimes I forget this bitch and just how utterly exceptional she is.

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
Tess Fowler is a lying liar who lies. My feeling is that something did probably happen, but she lies so much even she couldn't tell you the truth anymore.

She's like one of those baby voiced women who're always telling you they've been raped a thousand times and molested by an entire professional choir and they've had ninety miscarriages and they gave seventeen babies up for adoption and they have a half dozen long lost twin sisters... you know that something terrible probably happened to break them a long time ago, but it's basically irrelevant because they're now just such a horrendous ball of blood sucking personality disorders that they destroy anything they latch onto.

Last edited:

Jaimas

HELLO, MON'KEIGH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The first page has one thing of major interest. I'll get to that in a sec.

The second one is where we start to see the cracks form in the story a bit. Tess claims that her initial attacker declared his love for her at age 25. Then on the following section, she declares that at 15 (making him 27) he wanted to fuck her, but never got the chance. This is.... A hard claim to lend any actual credence to, even if you discount Tess' propensity for lying - Tess is now damn near 40, meaning this happened around 1995 or so, she gives absolutely no details about what he actually did, beyond claiming he groomed her, even though the art shows them naked in bed together.

So about that first page. You know who never comes up again? Her parents. The ones that she establishes as being active in her life on the first page, and probably would have seen an attempt at banging their daughter by a man literally twice her age as an immediate red-flag and apparently, also said nothing during her doing this again. The only mention of her family after this is a sister living in Connecticut.

She never - not fucking once - gives a single, credible, tangible example of any accusation she makes against these men. Just that they brainwashed her and tried to/actually did fuck her, and that she later went across state lines with one, only for him to leave her when she basically accused him of cheating on her, and a tacit admission that nobody fucking believes her.

I don't doubt that something happened, but with the complete lack of anything resembling proof and the gigantic fucking holes in this story, this is almost certainly Tess being a fucking shit and trying to take down someone she doesn't like, over 2 decades after anything of substance happened, because she sees an opportunity and didn't want MeToo to pass her by without getting a chance to claim her pound of flesh.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that she probably had some weird, kinky (especially for the mid 90's) rape fantasy and asked to be loosely tied up with a plant hanger.

The knife was probably a butter knife to make her fat ass a sandwich afterwards.

By the way, if you're feeling any twinge of sympathy at all for this miserable pig go back and read the blog post on pg 1 of her grifting a guy dying of cancer. As was stated there, Tess is a terrible, awful human being.

Last edited:

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thought I'd check in on her (Archive of pinned tweet) to see whether any of the speculation that she's transitioning came to fruition. To my surprise, no, she's still a she/her, and she of course has drawn a comic about having cancer during the pandemic. Because she's basic and also no one wants to hire her, presumably.

A very brief look at some of her art suggests she's got a terrible case of Same Face Syndrome, but I didn't look very long because the virtue signaling was omnipresent and the info I was looking for was in her bio. But to go with Tessa Fowler there's now also an Australian actress named Tess Fowler, apparently meaning there's now another attractive woman for people to be searching for and instead discover this diseased hobgoblin.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tess Fowler Round-Up:

Of course, she likes TikTok!

Since when has she cared about men's mental health?
All I'm seeing is virtue signaling.

She switched her location to the UK on Twitter so she wouldn't have to deal with "stress":
All for BritBong asspats!

Oh, no! We can't have those nasty TERF among my Twitter followers, can we?
"Please tell me."

Gross: