Dramacow Tess Fowler / Teresa Fowler / Tess Gutierrez / tessfowler7 - SJW Comic Artist, Scammer, Most Hated Woman in Comics

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if you did write a story with "captain America becoming a nazi" it's not what's bad about entirely. I think there was an already an alternate universe, eg. Where superman was a Nazi. I'm guessing (badly) that it was a way to explore the whole "what if superman was bad" idea and the best kind if villain people could imagine back then was a Nazi (edit: looking it up though, this comic was written when? Actually scratch that last line). I think his pod just fell in a bad place and instead of being raised by farmers he was raised by someone else.

These days you have a plethora of kinds of villains you can come up rather than focusing on things like purity or racism. Your imagination could go stretch here but in this case they don't and villains end up being cookie cut without the excuse of being in that era where people were still dealing with WW2.

The preachiness that a comic might entail might kill it. Who would be the heroes in the comic? If it was good superman vs bad superman, yeah, cool (not sure how that story ended) but if it's a plucky group of people who are magically immune to the power of Nazi's by not being white / male/ heteronormative / whatever that's where it gets bad.

Maybe SJWs tend to focus on calling people Nazi's because that's the only kind of evil they know.

It’s called Superman, Red Son by Mark Millar. Superman as a Soviet. It’s a very good story and won awards. But it was clearly an “Elseworlds” or “what if” type story.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
Five-head.

Attachments

• 172E9FBA-9208-4694-8CD3-3E366E60C6A0.jpeg
    172E9FBA-9208-4694-8CD3-3E366E60C6A0.jpeg
    704.9 KB · Views: 273

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I figured we were getting off-topic.

The latter part of my post that I added in got deleted, so I'll ask again:
Has anyone seen more examples of the industry/general people blacklisting her? I've seen thus far the two emails, and the blogposts from the writer who got scammed by her (along with the accounts of other people that got scammed). Curious to see who else is aware of her shit behavior.

Most of it is gossip but judging from her work history you start to notice she only works once with a group and isn't rehired. Only times she worked on something more than once we get the stories that Tim Byrd covered.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's interesting to me is that old saying about being kind to people on the way up, because those are the people you meet on the way down. This person is so toxic, once she finally gets blacklisted at the major comics houses, she'll no doubt begin exploring the indie comic scene looking for work. And who will she meet there but the sort of people she and her kind have been driving out of the regular comics industry? With her reputation as hateful/psycho/toxic, who among them would want to help break in to the indie houses, help meet editors, help guide her, and help her get her work out there?

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't a similar thing happen with My Little Pony, namely they included a fan made character without knowing its creator was a raging SJW misandrist?

Back on topic here, I had no idea that Fowler worked on DC so I went and looked her up. Thankfully her output there is very minimal.

She has only briefly touched DC and I think only ever did one variant cover for Marvel. By all accounts she is that toxic to work with that not even the big 2’s pink hairs can tolerate her. What is more remarkable is how this extreme fringe character, that is avoided like poison by the mainstream industry itself, is somehow able to act as a gatekeeper for said industry? They know what a steaming pile of dogs hit she is, but they still won’t hire without her blessing? How fucked up is that?

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's interesting to me is that old saying about being kind to people on the way up, because those are the people you meet on the way down. This person is so toxic, once she finally gets blacklisted at the major comics houses, she'll no doubt begin exploring the indie comic scene looking for work. And who will she meet there but the sort of people she and her kind have been driving out of the regular comics industry? With her reputation as hateful/psycho/toxic, who among them would want to help break in to the indie houses, help meet editors, help guide her, and help her get her work out there?
Idk, but you'd probably be surprised.

While most of this thread seems to be (justifiably) talking shit about her looks +awful behavior, I wonder if anyone will bring up some new developments, either more about her past, or something she's currently doing. Otherwise, thread will probably go into hibernation, only to re-emerge when something relevant pops up and somebody has the decency to remember to post it here.

Guts

The Blacked Swordsman
kiwifarms.net
You can tell how much of a cunt someone is by just looking at them, remember when tattoos and edgy piercings weren't a part of the PC-Culture "fashion"? Felt like an eternity since.
I remember when dudes with tattoos and weird hair were a blast to hang around with on any day of the week. Now they’re probably just soyboys who adopted the counter-culture look without understand anything about it.

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
Does she have kids? I haven't seen anything mentioned, so I assume no.

If they have been married 15 years, they are either smart with their Birth Control, OR she never gives him pussy and regularly cheats on him.

She seems like the type of cunt that would, especially since that dude is too cuck to find him a far better woman or go single.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does she have kids? I haven't seen anything mentioned, so I assume no.

If they have been married 15 years, they are either smart with their Birth Control, OR she never gives him pussy and regularly cheats on him.

She seems like the type of cunt that would, especially since that dude is too cuck to find him a far better woman or go single.
She’s one of those ‘my kid = my pet’ types.

vtmx

"And the middle one is half-and-half!"
kiwifarms.net
When I scrolled past this the first time I thought it was the big titty glamour model and my heart sunk

Never been so glad to see a disgusting monstrous genderqueer weirdo in my life

Does she actually have any online presence at all? I thought it was her too from reading the title, but quickly dismissed it since there'd be nowhere to pull info from in the first place. lol

Derp Potato

Just a Spud doing spud things
kiwifarms.net

While most of this thread seems to be (justifiably) talking shit about her looks +awful behavior, I wonder if anyone will bring up some new developments, either more about her past, or something she's currently doing. Otherwise, thread will probably go into hibernation, only to re-emerge when something relevant pops up and somebody has the decency to remember to post it here.

I'd say it'll periodically come back to life with every new post thinking it's about Tessa Fowler and not some cunt trying to ruin comics.

ThePurpleProse

Average Joe
kiwifarms.net

Honestly, with her attitude, the next big thing about this unfuckable creature that I wanna read it's her obituary.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"G.I. Joe as reimagined by Tom of Finland" disaster,

That sounds like something I'd actually enjoy but I imagine it's way more disappointing than what I'm thinking.

She has only briefly touched DC and I think only ever did one variant cover for Marvel. By all accounts she is that toxic to work with that not even the big 2’s pink hairs can tolerate her. What is more remarkable is how this extreme fringe character, that is avoided like poison by the mainstream industry itself, is somehow able to act as a gatekeeper for said industry? They know what a steaming pile of dogs hit she is, but they still won’t hire without her blessing? How fucked up is that?

Social media, man. She's really good at playing the outrage game. Her accusations of sexual harassment against Brian Wood is just her strategically dismantling his credibility and then trying to go back and act holier-than-thou about "please don't stop buying his books, uwu."

It's disingenuous as shit.