Celebrity Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
She seems too lazy and self-satisfied to be a hooker to me, and I feel like any Clips4Sale or subscription Snapchat stuff would've leaked by now, plus I'm sure she thinks that's beneath her.

She might still be able to scrape by with her Instagram ads and whatnot; it's probably enough for rent and bare necessities at the very least. From the limited amount of info that I've been able to come across, it's possible that she was paid a few grand even for that latest low-effort Fashion Nova Curve post, which makes me very depressed.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
She seems too lazy and self-satisfied to be a hooker to me, and I feel like any Clips4Sale or subscription Snapchat stuff would've leaked by now, plus I'm sure she thinks that's beneath her.

She might still be able to scrape by with her Instagram ads and whatnot; it's probably enough for rent and bare necessities at the very least. From the limited amount of info that I've been able to come across, it's possible that she was paid a few grand even for that latest low-effort Fashion Nova Curve post, which makes me very depressed.
Unfortunately she still does hold a lot of influence among her fans. They're so intense I'm sure anything she advertises to them the company gets a decent amount of sales on. Depending on the brand of course because I doubt anyone will be buying evening gowns.
What's funny is I'm betting many scammy instagram brands are probably waiting for the day they can use Tess to sell their diarrhea teas or whatever. No idea if Tess will ever start losing weight but man would that be a way to get a ton more money. Profit off of fat idiots then profit off of the people who hated you before when the first pot dries up

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tess is selling her closet on depop. Interestingly the pics of her in the clothes are all older...it’s as if the reason she’s selling the clothes is that they don’t fit anymore...

Oh, she’s still sticking to the 22/24 lie and throwing Eloquii under the bus.
View attachment 696147
Oh, she is SO salty about getting called out by her client. And she still hasn't learned her lesson about not shit talking your employer. This is why you have no jobs, Size 28 Supa Moddle

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Oh, she is SO salty about getting called out by her client. And she still hasn't learned her lesson about not shit talking your employer. This is why you have no jobs, Size 28 Supa Moddle
I can't wait until a true size 22 gets this and it's massive on them
Also she got this for free right? It feels wrong to sell something she got as part of an advertising campaign when she was already paid to wear the dress. I remember some makeup YouTubers got shit for selling their pr makeup and they simply got it free with no obligation to review from the company. I can understand why companies wouldn't be happy about it. Then again, eloquii probably already hates her for potentially ruining their campaign and respectability before and again now by lying about their size

SpeedOSanicRee

kiwifarms.net
Tess is selling her closet on depop. Interestingly the pics of her in the clothes are all older...it’s as if the reason she’s selling the clothes is that they don’t fit anymore...

Oh, she’s still sticking to the 22/24 lie and throwing Eloquii under the bus.
View attachment 696147
Why the fuck haven't they blacklisted her yet? This is the THIRD TIME she's tried to throw them under the bus.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone ever shopped Ms. Holocaust skinny?
I think that would be fascinating.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She can't fit in a 24 from ModCloth, "new never worn, tags still on"
:story:

And this crazy bish tried to buy a size 22 jean from Torrid (or got sent it as SWAG), same problem: new, tags, etc

Oh, GROSS, she's selling the used garbage bag leggings! Soaked with her own sweat, they are! Step right up folks, she's shed a river in these babies.

edit: moar

That poor dress. This was worn back when she could still kind of strap it all in and make a pretend waist - if she didn't breathe or move. She looks so comfortable in this photo, doesn't she?

That's because it's not supposed to be a form fitting dress - it goes straight down, hugs a little maybe, but not a skintight bandage dress with witch sleeves. The whole Nicks look is all flow-y, not cocktail dresses with long sleeves. Tess stretched this poor thing to death.

Last edited:

SpeedOSanicRee

kiwifarms.net
True, but fatties deserve it if they trust and admire an asshole con artist and don't check the Eloquii site for measurements. It's risky to buy plus-size clothes without a return policy in general, much less from a known liar.
I'd say it's risky to buy women's clothing at all if you're not there to try it on unless you're comfortable with the brand's sizing. But at the same time, people trust Tess somehow.
She can't fit in a 24 from ModCloth, "new never worn, tags still on"
:story:
View attachment 696306

And this crazy bish tried to buy a size 22 jean from Torrid (or got sent it as SWAG), same problem: new, tags, etc
View attachment 696307

Oh, GROSS, she's selling garbage bag leggings! Soaked with her own sweat, they are! Step right up folks, she's shed a river in these babies.
View attachment 696310
OK, I don't hate the leggings. TBH I had a pair that looked similar...but I was 15 then, so make of that what you will. I'm more concerned with the fact that she's wearing a sheer top with only a bra underneath.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More photos of Tess from a 2017 event, strapped into that "Stevie Nicks" dress by Eloquii. She's gigantic, but she's yearning for the days when she could be Spanx'd into a mere size 24. She wore it with her finest leopard print house slippers, and her lip injections combined with the Pepto pink lipstick and massive false lashes made for quire a sight. Her pudgy claws sunk deeply into her layered shape wear - and this was when she was more svelte, with but a single extra chin and no visible bulging pannis.

This was her big "un retouched" shoot she did when her old agency first hired her and did their initial media blast, shot in late 2014 (released in early 2015.) They've clearly done some lighting fuckery around her fupa, but it's crazy how much weight she's put on since getting her big break. One would think it would make her aware of the need to maintain her body to accommodate her work. Not Ryann! 4 years on, and I doubt she got up out of that chair unassisted.

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
This was her big "un retouched" shoot she did when her old agency first hired her and did their initial media blast, shot in late 2014 (released in early 2015.) They've clearly done some lighting fuckery around her fupa, but it's crazy how much weight she's put on since getting her big break. One would think it would make her aware of the need to maintain her body to accommodate her work. Not Ryann! 4 years on, and I doubt she got up out of that chair unassisted.
View attachment 696862View attachment 696869
These two photos are the definition of "Fat but trying" and "Fuck it" by looking at the posture, makeup, facial expressions alone.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God I love pictures of her at events. She always looks so uncomfortable and sweaty! I know she also cakes on highlighter, which can make even normal women look like they have a greasy sheen if it's applied poorly, so she just ends up accentuating her piggy glow to make her look like she absolutely reeks of BO.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh oh oh, one more thing: I realized that some time between 2015 and now, she became too fat to wear her engagement ring (or a wedding band). In the promo photo above, she's proudly wearing an engagement ring (they were newly engaged; she'd just signed her contract; Nick had just moved to the US; everything still had that New Relationship smell; etc etc).

Photos from this year showing no ring; both at photoshoots and events

The last time I saw a ring was November 2017.

Now, it could just be that they don't bother with rings (a lot of couples don't), or that the novelty of it wore off and she just doesn't put it on often. But with her gain the way it is, I wouldn't be surprised if she's afraid of getting it stuck on, and the embarrassment of having to get it cut off. This happened to a family friend - not only mortifying to ask the fire department to take off your wedding ring because you're too fat and losing circulation, but terrifying (they use a saw.)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino