Celebrity Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Well she was wondering when her 'campaign ' was gonna come. Its not the model job or beauty campaign.

So tess is the new face for ED . She doesnt have a face that launched a thousand ships, she has a body that killed millions of dicks.

She is selling a product that appears to be a 'penile constriction device' . So its just some stupid sleazy gimmick device.

WTG tess, your teenage son must be so proud..

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
You can STILL see the sinkhole effect of her fake waist; the grass is being sucked into her vortex. Her stomachs are larger than her chest. Why not show off those sexy, sexy convex curves?
They added some of those shooped out fupa curves back to the hood of the car. Notice how the car hood lines on either side of her fake waist are now angled in such a way that they would never connect anywhere behind her fat ass. One side curves up, the other side curves down.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
She's like the King of Flan from Courage the cowardly dog, brainwashing people into gaining weight, so they can be "happy" and be their true self or some shit, and she gets paid to spread this shit too...
Anyone who isn't already fat sees straight through her. No, she's brainwashing already-fat people into thinking it's their true "happy" self.

simulated goat

Not a GTO
kiwifarms.net
Probably because there's this idea that women who are not mothers will have one day a year they can never celebrate for themselves or something. I sometimes look at r/childfree and some of them sound so entitled. Like, they get offended at being asked why they don't have kids, and even talk about how they got 'bingoed' again. The idea probably stems from that--where they may feel annoyed by Mother's Day for whatever reason. I personally think if you chose not to be a mother, you should have to live with that. You don't get to use Mother's Day to talk about yourself. I've never seen it either, but I don't know many childfree people.

I'm fine with the rest of the sentiment in that photo. Women who have lost children/miscarried deserve a voice, and women who want kids but can't deserve a voice, because it wasn't their choice. Women who had a rough mother's day due to rough times with their mother or vice versa also deserve to know they have support. But you do not get to take a day, the one day you chose to not get to celebrate for yourself, and make it about you. You get judged, too bad. It was your choice.
Also, often enough when you reach a certain age, you may not have had kids personally but are performing those duties (hopefully with love) for the children of your spouse, that would deserve inclusion as well, but yeah, if you don't want be a mother in any form, don't make it about you.

ETA: Am I old or did this not used to be a fucking big deal?

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, often enough when you reach a certain age, you may not have had kids personally but are performing those duties (hopefully with love) for the children of your spouse, that would deserve inclusion as well, but yeah, if you don't want be a mother in any form, don't make it about you.

ETA: Am I old or did this not used to be a fucking big deal?
You're not old. This "Make everyone included to the point of absurdity! Let's make every holiday an asinine celebration of effectively nothingness! We're all the same, yet all so different!!!" is a new development and is bound to fall out of favor.

It kind of reminds me of when you go to a kid's birthday party and all of the birthday kid's siblings also get presents so they don't melt down. It's fucking stupid, overendulging, coddling, and ruins the entire point of celebrating. Tho, to be fair, Mother's Day is just a ploy to sell cards and chocolates anyways.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Are those two overlapping guard rails on the stairs?

Whoever shopped her face did it a bit too much- she's barely recognizable except for the chunk of fake hair and blobby body.
Screenshot_2019-05-15 Forensically, free online photo forensics tools.png

The entire image has been shopped and filtered all to hell. Smoothing tool worked overtime. At least this time the clone detection did not lock up the entire laptop. And am I seeing ghosts are did they add in the rail in front for aesthethic reasons?

They need to cut it out with the blurry chromatic aberration. It just feels like an excuse to hide their shitty warping to make Tess look like an actual human and not a trash bag full of cottage cheese.
Agreed. It can look good sporadically, but she is doing it just to throw off the obvious shop signs and programs detecting manipulation.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
a body that killed millions of dicks
This should be the marketing tagline.

You're not old. This "Make everyone included to the point of absurdity! Let's make every holiday an asinine celebration of effectively nothingness! We're all the same, yet all so different!!!" is a new development and is bound to fall out of favor.

It kind of reminds me of when you go to a kid's birthday party and all of the birthday kid's siblings also get presents so they don't melt down. It's fucking stupid, overendulging, coddling, and ruins the entire point of celebrating. Tho, to be fair, Mother's Day is just a ploy to sell cards and chocolates anyways.
It reminds me of the whole "participation medal" bullshit that all these child psychology fuck heads spew. How the hell are people (children) supposed to be driven to do anything? Or look forward to anything.? This kind of thinking has fucked this generation beyond repair.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net

Kailyn Wilcher, anyone?

SpeedOSanicRee

kiwifarms.net
Am I old or did this not used to be a fucking big deal?
If you're old, I'm old too. This is quite new. I didn't even notice being 'childfree' as being such a big fucking deal until the past couple years or so. This inclusion for all thing has been building but I don't recall it being this bad before the past five or so years.
It kind of reminds me of when you go to a kid's birthday party and all of the birthday kid's siblings also get presents so they don't melt down. It's fucking stupid, overendulging, coddling, and ruins the entire point of celebrating.
Those families are why we do that. They're the ones who insist on enabling their children being spoiled brats who think the world revolves around them and never grew out of that. They insisted on giving their kids what they wanted because it would keep them quiet and never disciplined them. Now that those kids are adults and in the real world, they expect society to continue this. And the sad thing is, they do.

FrostedFlakes&PBR

Blue Nun Widemouths
kiwifarms.net
Tess's body is evidence to the resilience of the human body in general. They should use her knees as a case study in orthopedics classes.

Also, what are the chances of her fupas breaking a cock during sex? Causa I say they are very high.
I wonder if the same trauma and/or mental illness that leads to this extent of eating disorder also allows for compartmentalization/disassociation during sex so you can be like “lalala, having to lift and hold up my pannus to reach my vagina, which I cannot see, is normal and fine lalala” :(

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino