Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net

Can we plaster this on her gravestone, obituary photo, and every tabloid that will come out once she croaks? I can't think of a better picture to encapsulate Tess, the only thing to complete it would be a quadruple bacon cheeseburger in her hand. (Insert joke about that all her tits are made of anyway)
So one of the few jobs you still get, and you have to do something that will make them not hire you again. Why? Are you this dumb?
Is Tess missing one of her toes? It looks like there's a toe-sized gap next to the big toe on each foot.
All there. For now. Lord Beetus will come for his pound of toe though. He always does in the end.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
She's not a very graceful walker. And I wanted to strangle those girls cheering her.
Her “nod to Anna Nicole” was so damn awkward. It looked like she had no idea what to do, panicked and grabbed her boobs, then tried to scurry off when only two people reacted. She had one job, which was walk to the end of the run way, then turn around and come back, and she couldn’t even do that right. Her job offers are few and far between and this is how she handles it.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
She’s posted her “iconic” moment all over her Instagram story, repeatedly. But here’s a couple of other things to note.

Does she not know what this gesture means or is she just that nasty that she doesn’t care what she does while representing a brand?
9220F16C-4990-49F7-8C7F-FECBCA3F7214.jpeg
Also, what happened to “i OnLy FLy fiRsT cLaSs”
B2640C22-DE8D-42F1-8872-419C0200BC42.jpeg

P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
I don't know anything about fashion but Tess's walk is so uncomfortable even without the "nod". Her gait and posture look like she's walking down the street and she radiates self-consciousness. Look how she keeps glancing around at the crowd and how she's rushing through trying to get out of there as soon as possible.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
She’s posted her “iconic” moment all over her Instagram story, repeatedly. But here’s a couple of other things to note.

Does she not know what this gesture means or is she just that nasty that she doesn’t care what she does while representing a brand?
View attachment 929668
Also, what happened to “i OnLy FLy fiRsT cLaSs”
View attachment 929669
1. She is far nastier than any of us can ever fathom. That said, models doing random shit isn't unheard of. Remember the shitstorm we had over models singing the full lyrics of Bojak Yellow?

2. She does appear to be at the furthest back first/business class seat of a Boeing 737, which has a combined first/business/top frequent flyer class section.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
She walks like she's entering a mall on her way to bitch out the manager of Torrid because their biggest size ripped over her enormous fleshpile body. Like she's mad at someone. Or maybe when you're wide as a double-wide all you can do is stomp.

The tiddy grab was so rushed. So hurried. She couldn't have stopped for a pose before grabbing her udders?

The whole thing really did seem like she didn't want to be there at all.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
2. She does appear to be at the furthest back first/business class seat of a Boeing 737, which has a combined first/business/top frequent flyer class section.
I considered that, but I highly doubt a plane small enough to combine them is going from NYC to LA. Those are definitely normal sized seats. Maybe economy plus, but they don’t look first class.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pina Colada

AbraCadaver

Mental health awareness, depression, giant shrimp.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. She is far nastier than any of us can ever fathom. That said, models doing random shit isn't unheard of. Remember the shitstorm we had over models singing the full lyrics of Bojak Yellow?

Especially since the Angels singing Yellow were backstage at the time, not grabbing their stuffed cups and making weird faces at the end of the runway.

Tess did that because she has barely any walk experience, never learned, never tried to learn, can’t stand to just do her job and not have the attention on her personally so she panicked and did some white-trash inappropriate thing on a whim because she’s a moron. It wasn’t even cute “aww how brazen” white-trash, it was just a classless idiot thing to do and did not belong on the stage.

Every day she proves more and more she does not belong among real professional models.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Found the video. It’s just as awkward as I expected and somehow 100x worse.

Has she never even pretended to be a model and sassy walked down her hallway like most women did as preteens? It's like she's never seen a model walk before.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has she never even pretended to be a model and sassy walked down her hallway like most women did as preteens? It's like she's never seen a model walk before.
Or watched even a single season of America's Next Top Model? An aspiring model could learn all kinds of info from the actual professionals in that show, including how to walk.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
I think she is physically incapable of approximating a model's walk. With so much fat on her thighs forcing her legs into an unnaturally wide stance, clomping down the runway like a cow headed into a mīlking barn really is the best she can do. The hoof-like shoes merely complete the effect.