Celebrity Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I'm not a fan of Ashley Graham, but even I will point out that she actually works at keeping her body in decent shape. Yes, she carries a lot of extra fat, but you can't tell me she doesn't work out in order to maintain a certain shape--fat hangs differently on a person with actual muscle mass than it does on a sedentary couchweight, and underneath it all I'll bet she's pretty damned fit. She also has good skin, and a much healthier glow about her than most ordinary women her size, so I doubt the calories needed to maintain her level of chub don't come from eating garbage--no devouring quarter-sheet cakes all by herself.

Ashley Graham has to maintain her body at certain measurements in order to keep working steadily, just like any other model, and she's obviously got the discipline and respect for those who hire her to do that, and makes it a priority. Tess, in the meantime, keeps lying about her size as she grows ever fatter, rougher-looking, and more unhireable, while still maintaining an attitude of, "Fuck you, I'm Tess Holliday, and I'm a supermodel!"

Ashley Graham is still fat, and I would not have sex with her, but she's a professional at what she does, and I can respect that. I also expect that when her modeling career comes to an end, she's smart enough to have a new career waiting in the wings. Tess? She's a lucky amateur who thinks she's a pro, and she'll probably die of a heart attack during a feeder fetish livestream. She has no fucking clue.
To piggyback on this:tomgirl: Ashley seems like a nice person who sees her modelling as a genuine career rather than an attention grab which is why, to my knowledge, she’s not featured here. She’s a pretty girl who truly has gone both sides of the modelling spectrum and still manages to get high profile, lucrative work. Tess has managed, much in Amberlynn fashion, to find a weird niche. I’d compare her more to Anna than anyone else in the fashion world.

Paleololicon

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know about that. It honestly would be nice if she lost the weight and gained an even bigger ego because of it. It would also ensure that she would produce more tard cum because she’d be living longer. It would be funny to see her try to backtrack on the #effyourbeautystandards as well.
Tess is a disgusting person. She's incredibly vain and petty, moreso than your average female. She's also extremely disingenuous. She flaunts body positivity but encourages body shaming if the target girl looks attractive. I hold no hope that she'll ever be a positive role model because she always blames someone else for why she looks gross.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
... Like, she would be a solid 8 or 9 if she lost about 300 elbees....
More like, "She could have been a solid 8 or 9 had she never gained 300 elbees in the first place."

Her body is perma-rekt. Were she to lose 300 lbs, she'd be a sloshy mass of wrinkled, sagging skin, probably with big, tumor-like lumps on her pannus and thighs, covered with deflated, drooping tattoos. She would require extensive skin-removal surgery for her body to even look human again (good-bye, Divine and Dolly.; hello, massive scars). Her face would look like hell, too, saggy and deflated, and her fillers would look nightmarish.

She's just about hit the end of the road, looks-wise, and she's never coming back.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
So that show she was going to, uh moddle in? This is the result of inviting Mississippi white trash to your fancy fashion show. It's more spectacular than I could ever have expected.
View attachment 928353View attachment 928354View attachment 928355View attachment 928356View attachment 928357
I'm not clued in to the fashion industry, but I had always thought that runway shows are where designers are supposed to show people "Hey, I design clothes that make you look good, so here's what I have and make sure to buy and/or commission me!" This particular designer did himself/herself a disservice by getting Tess to work for him/her. Not only was the designer unable to make a great outfit for Tess, Tess also made it worse by looking like an absolute dipshit with her walk and "pose". She's very lucky to have even gotten a single gig in this whole fashion week, and like many of you have mentioned earlier, Tess' modelling career is precipitously falling off a cliff.

Her Anna Nicole Smith spin story is hilarious. I think she's trying to make the association that Anna got fat later on in life, so they're supposedly kindred souls now or some shit like that. Tess is a very shallow person and is trying her darnedest to keep clinging on to relevance (except for losing fat, of course), so expect more of these tenuous associations and elevator stalking photos with celebs from Tess moving forward.

Right, she can’t do the fierce strut most models do by crossing one leg over the front of them as they sashay, because she can’t get her legs to cross like that. There’s just too much fat.

You can see what an ordeal this clompy walk is for her and how it’s a lot more effort than she usually puts out, simply by the fact that she keeps glancing down to make sure she’s not going to walk into something or trip. She is SO BAD at walking a runway, how does she expect to get work? An absolute novice off the street would do a better job. She also looks miserable as she walks. I guess her “mouth open in vintage surprise-style, with tongue clamped to roof of mouth to minimize neck waddle” isn’t something she could reasonably do all the way to the end of the runway. And it’s her only look.
The mouth open look also helps her catch her breath after walking quite a distance (for her). Is it just me or did she open her mouth even before reaching the end of the runway (there's one around the 15-second mark in the video)? It could be she was trying to sneak in gulps of air because just breathing through her nostrils like normal people do when walking casually doesn't get her enough of the air she needs. I could totally be mistaken here, though, it's pure speculation on my part.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's a 22-24 in Layne Bryant/Torrid size,
That's a big negatory. She WAS a size 28 in Torrid... circa 2014. She tried on a pair of their 28 shorts in a Buzzfeed video and made every excuse in the world why her "normal" size 22 wasn't anywhere near what she could actually wear. She's gotten bigger since then, and has now outgrown size 28 in Eloquii, a very generously cut plus sized line of evening gowns.

I'll give her this much: she stayed weight neutral during her second pregnancy, and the result is that she ended up weighing less after she had Bowie than she did when she got pregnant. Here's a photo from that time (shooped of course but even so):
Screenshot_20190912-072939_Chrome.jpg

But she made up for lost time and this is what she looked like within a year:
Screenshot_20190912-073302_Chrome.jpg

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
That's a big negatory. She WAS a size 28 in Torrid... circa 2014. She tried on a pair of their 28 shorts in a Buzzfeed video and made every excuse in the world why her "normal" size 22 wasn't anywhere near what she could actually wear. She's gotten bigger since then, and has now outgrown size 28 in Eloquii, a very generously cut plus sized line of evening gowns.

I'll give her this much: she stayed weight neutral during her second pregnancy, and the result is that she ended up weighing less after she had Bowie than she did when she got pregnant. Here's a photo from that time (shooped of course but even so):
View attachment 933211

But she made up for lost time and this is what she looked like within a year:
View attachment 933213
So what do you all think a good estimate her current weight is? We know she lies about her height so its hard to even estimate her bmi because she constantly lies about her true stats.

so is it official that she and nick are done? That divorce will be a glorious shit show.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what do you all think a good estimate her current weight is? We know she lies about her height so its hard to even estimate her bmi because she constantly lies about her true stats.
When she was around 280 lbs, she said she claimed to weigh 220 lbs on the cover of People.

3 years later, she told Shape she was 280 lbs when she briefly did that promo workout thing with Massy Arias.

Based on that, my guess that she weighs roughly 320-340 lbs at 5'3". That gives her a BMI of roughly 59, twice the BMI of someone who is merely overweight (30) and has a Class III Obesity diagnosis- also known as super morbid obesity.

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
When she was around 280 lbs, she said she claimed to weigh 220 lbs on the cover of People.

3 years later, she told Shape she was 280 lbs when she briefly did that promo workout thing with Massy Arias.

Based on that, my guess that she weighs roughly 320-340 lbs at 5'3". That gives her a BMI of roughly 59, twice the BMI of someone who is merely overweight (30) and has a Class III Obesity diagnosis- also known as super morbid obesity.
Based on images from self-reporting weight sites, I honestly think she's closer to the 350-380 range.

A successful deathfat I know IRL is about the same height, but claims to be in the 290-300 range. Tess makes her look tiny in comparison. No way only 20-40lbs separates them.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Based on images from self-reporting weight sites, I honestly think she's closer to the 350-380 range.

A successful deathfat I know IRL is about the same height, but claims to be in the 290-300 range. Tess makes her look tiny in comparison. No way only 20-40lbs separates them.
Yeah, Tess looks like she weighs at the very least 350, compared to the earlier photos of her.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
I think the 350 could probably be confirmed by comparing to Chantal (up to 400lb - debated) and accounting for the difference in height. I don't know Tess's height, but she's not quite as round as Chantal, then again Chantal is short and has less fat-distribution over her legs.

Marigold_Souci

kiwifarms.net
I'm not a fan of Ashley Graham, but even I will point out that she actually works at keeping her body in decent shape. Yes, she carries a lot of extra fat, but you can't tell me she doesn't work out in order to maintain a certain shape--fat hangs differently on a person with actual muscle mass than it does on a sedentary couchweight, and underneath it all I'll bet she's pretty damned fit.
Ashley Graham is pregnant now and looks positively anorexic next to Tess. She also has the reputation of being a sweetheart, open to creativity, and a blast to work with in the professional MUA artist circles that have done her up from what I hear in the industry. She gets worked on by people who work on big name celebs as well. Tess on the other hand is a known toxic person and has no such cache.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
Ashley Graham is pregnant now and looks positively anorexic next to Tess. She also has the reputation of being a sweetheart, open to creativity, and a blast to work with in the professional MUA artist circles that have done her up from what I hear in the industry. She gets worked on by people who work on big name celebs as well. Tess on the other hand is a known toxic person and has no such cache.
I don't think Tess has ever done any of this so I don't get how she's still relevant at all (or ever was, really).
Tess definitely has an Ashley G. voodoo doll. I'm sure her envy is palpable:
View attachment 934899

Tess at her thinnest would have needed to lose 75 pounds to compete with pregnant Ashley.
I think it'd take a bit more than 75, since Ashley is 170.

I did a Google search awhile back to see if Tess' claim of being listed as one of the top plus size models was correct. Sadly, it was. She's currently second on the list if you type in 'plus size model', and only Ashley is ahead of her. I just don't get it. She hasn't had a real gig in awhile and she wasn't really THAT relevant to begin with. Did she ever walk on the catwalk before now?

Also I have to say I'm a bit shocked at how many people are saying she's in the 350 range weight-wise. I don't know, I just feel like she's at least 400 by now.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's London Fashion Week; what's Tess doing there?
Screenshot_20190914-100237_Chrome.jpg

Well, apparently she's packing her own "custom" lingerie from a small company in Tempe, AZ whi is definitely not showing at LFW.
Screenshot_20190914-100846_Chrome.jpg

Why is it custom? Well, first: everything they make is handmade, she ain't special. Secondly: they only go up to 3x. She is a 5x. Ergo, she cannot "model" their standard line. And she isn't modeling for them, she just bought some undies and is acting as if she is modeling. In reality, she's a super morbidly obese woman shaking her rolls in her underwear for attention.

E: oh Getty Images, you never fail! Tess was in attendance at Fashion week not to model or attend any shows - no, she gave a talk on how much the industry is changing and how fats should be moddles. It doesnt look like she got the supah moddle reception she expected.

She attended a random hotel re-opening party. Here's what she looks like next to people sized people her height.
Screenshot_20190914-101558_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190914-101536_Chrome.jpg

Here she is doing some portraits before her talk. Her moddle skillz are in full effect: she can play with her jacket, or play with her hair, or play with her jacket, or play with her hair. But never both! That would wind her.
Screenshot_20190914-101642_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190914-101621_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190914-101811_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190914-101713_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190914-101657_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190914-101747_Chrome.jpg

The stylist did their best, bless. They did a much better job than anyone in NYC did, and she's still as wide as a house so it doesn't matter. Tess looking like she's 6 feet tall when she sits, because she's sitting up elevated by her gigantic rump. She is shaped like a ball.
Screenshot_20190914-101829_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190914-101910_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190914-101846_Chrome.jpg

Face so full of fillers, she can't even make her moddle open mouth face. Sad!
Screenshot_20190914-101928_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Marigold_Souci

kiwifarms.net
I don't want to powerlevel here but this is relevant to the mess that is Tess. I am in "the industry" at large tangentially but have worked in the industry proper behind the camera. I also currently have a very close family member that is really in it, as in a working model. I cannot stress to you what an absolute fucking no-no it is to not be accurate with your current measurements. Like meltdown by the art director fucking level no-no if you show up on set and aren't exactly the sizes they have pulled for you. They'll stuff your boat feet into a sample sized shoe but if you're fatter than the clothing they have ready for you? Kiss your ass and reputation bye with that company/person/director and word travels lightening fast in the industry. You piss off enough people and you're done for, forever. Her being such a giant death-fat (AKA super niche) and gaining some sort of fame and face recognition in the beginning is the only reason she's not working at a Target right now or something. But eventually not even that will save her. It's not worth the nightmare to work with someone who misrepresents themselves to her degree not to mention has such a nasty attitude and back biting reputation.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino