Celebrity Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how the pain is not great enough to inspire change at this point.
She binges to dull the pain. Vicious cycle. She's going to morph into Big AL within a few years if she stays on the same trajectory, and considering her "friends" brought her multiple bags of potato chips and other junk food when gay Nicki skipped town, things don't look good.

Last edited:

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's so obvious that, behind the filters and Facetune, Tess is a deeply self conscious and insecure woman. Her body language when she walks (remember the runways videos?) are huge (lol) indicators of it. She doesn't carry herself with confidence. Gee, it's almost like perhaps caring for your body and losing weight might help you feel physically and mentally better, Ryann!
To be fair, it's hard for anyone to strut like a professional model on a runway when your legs are the size and shape of Hefty bags filled with doorknobs, and your feet are collapsing under the combined weight of three average sized men.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
She looks like she aged 10+ years in a week. I guess not having her gay, cuck husband around really took a toll on her.

Reactions: AbraCadaver

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
Even fat people are tired of the “I’m a healthy fat” trope Tess likes to cling to. View attachment 964817
I was curious so I did some digging to find out why FAs are mad at Ali, who is apparently the first VS plus size model, and wouldn’t you know it, it’s the usual fat activists at it again: https://danceswithfat.org/2019/10/09/victorias-secret-hires-anti-fat-plus-size-model

Apparently she’s getting called out because she once said being fat is bad for the environment. Her actual quote is pretty reasonable: “While some people are genetically obese and are vegetarian, and eating relatively low carbon foot print foods, most obese people are not. I do care about the excessive amounts of carbon, nitrous oxide, and methane gases it takes to produce a large person; the amount of animals that have been killed; the amount of exploitation that is going on to create fat.” If not this quote though it would have been something else dug up - FA’s can’t be catered to.

Anyway it’s always fun to see Tess getting called out again.

Last edited:

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
She looks like she aged 10+ years in a week. I guess not having her gay, cuck husband around really took a toll on her.
Being broke, scrambling to find new housing she can sort-of afford in the greater LA area, and having to pack and move with two kids while the father of the youngest is out of the country and might never return? On top of decades of obesity and ill-considered fillers and Botox? Yeah, that shit'll leave you looking rough.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, 'self-care' and 'self-love' is being the 34 year-old mother of two children hiking up her skirt in a public bathroom, then posting it for 'likes' from fellow desperados on Instagram for validation.

If this was a dude photographing his cock in a public space, nobody would buy it as empowering. That's because it isn't. It's trashy and desperate, the act of a total and utter sad mess.

None of them including Tess have the slightest idea what self-love and self-care is, or a single shred of personal dignity.

Yanking up your skirt to show your knickers in public is something small kids do out of social retardeness or for attention, or mental patients. It shouldn't be the first thing you think of to do to feel better when you're a grown woman with children going through a break-up.

Eta: the reality - self-hatred and strangers willing to fetishize you for pay = self confidence.
20191009_213859.jpg
20191009_213839.jpg

Bring on the cleansing fire say I.

Last edited:

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 965219

In the comments people are speculating about the divorce.
First commenter, Amelia Hart, is another fat social media cow. We have a lot of mutual friends I had to unfriend and block after she and her fat husband did a GoFundMe to get a fucking DOWN PAYMENT on a house because they decided to get knocked up before being married and said it was "too hard" to find housing in Portland with a baby and a dog. Fucking fat, selfish losers.

They got nearly $20k, if I remember correctly.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, 'self-care' and 'self-love' is being the 34 year-old mother of two children hiking up her skirt in a public bathroom, then posting it for 'likes' from fellow desperados on Instagram for validation.

If this was a dude photographing his cock in a public space, nobody would buy it as empowering. That's because it isn't. It's trashy and desperate, the act of a total and utter sad mess.

None of them including Tess have the slightest idea what self-love and self-care is, or a single shred of personal dignity.

Yanking up your skirt to show your knickers in public is something small kids do out of social retardeness or for attention, or mental patients. It shouldn't be the first thing you think of to do to feel better when you're a grown woman with children going through a break-up.

Eta: the reality - self-hatred and strangers willing to fetishize you for pay = self confidence.
View attachment 965355
View attachment 965357

Bring on the cleansing fire say I.
Wow those screen caps are something else. The first one is just a woman consumed with self loathing and self-obsession if she honestly thinks everyone is “thinking” about how fat and awful she is in public. I doubt 95% of the public gives a shit. I’d say 99% but if she’s over 400 lbs she might shock and awe an additional 4%

The next one is even more pathetic. I bet she’ll feel like super woman the day she finds out guys will also pay her $50 for a blow job. The fact she equates self-worth with men paying money to see her naked is grim as fuck. Loving yourself is only possible if people pay cold hard cash to see your fat gash!

Money from horny men is how she measures her value as a woman.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Wow those screen caps are something else. The first one is just a woman consumed with self loathing and self-obsession if she honestly thinks everyone is “thinking” about how fat and awful she is in public. I doubt 95% of the public gives a shit. I’d say 99% but if she’s over 400 lbs she might shock and awe an additional 4%

The next one is even more pathetic. I bet she’ll feel like super woman the day she finds out guys will also pay her $50 for a blow job. The fact she equates self-worth with men paying money to see her naked is grim as fuck. Loving yourself is only possible if people pay cold hard cash to see your fat gash!

That first response basically screams, "I have undiagnosed, untreated social anxiety." What she describes--that certainty that all eyes are upon her and everybody is judging her in the harshest, most negative possible light--is how I've heard people with social anxiety who are getting help for it describe what it's like to be them.

The second one is just depressing beyond belief.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good lard. She tries to cover up her stomachs with her giant ham hock arms, but you can clearly see her hanging pannis - where sweat, yeast and sores are abundant, because they always are. The fats have to powder themselves under the panis to prevent more chaffing and sores and also the smell; they have to lift it up in order to clean all the rolled up powder bits later; and they have to treat the yeast that grows no matter how much preventative care they do.

So sexy.
Screenshot_20191009-153343_Chrome.jpg

Meanwhile, Nick is still moping around AUS, hoping that Tess will take pity on him and recall him to a life of leisure in Los Angeles. He's still using his #softdadsclub hashtag, though it has never caught on with anyone and he's abandoned his kid.
Screenshot_20191009-153437_Chrome.jpg

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net

It's basically Tess's whole message. Nothing she wants more in life that to be a shallow, vacuous mass sexual fantasy based on the fact she wasn't considered a hot girl growing up. She over-compensated and fixated on it to the exclusion of all else. She has zero interests, thoughts, qualifications or advice outside of eating and gawping into a camera, trying to convince herself and everyone else she's valuable because she's beautiful and desireable via her 'curves'.

It must therefore KILL her that most of her followers are still other equally fat and usually more unattractive women with self-esteem problems, effeminate, iffy-looking, low-ranking fashion gays of the kind who flock around fat, sassy girls and a few grotty fat fetishists and feeders, not the hordes of buff, sexy, studly straight dudes that would validate her fantasy that she's a bona fide sex symbol for the ages.

It's all funny enough because Tess is a terrible person, but then you look at the sad women who've got swept up in the siren song of Tess-style empowerment. It's obvious from the comments that she does inspire some of them in completely wrong direction in terms of making their lives better. She doesn't inspire anyone to get well, workout, eat better, stop hooking up with randoms who don't want to know them in public or the next day, she only inspires acts of desperation and degeneracy.

Anyone at all who bases their entire self-respect, self-worth, self-image off being massively fuckable to randoms is sending themselves straight to hell in the short term, and in the long term, it's suicide. It's basing your worth on shifting sands. Your locus of control should be within yourself, not whatever shit inspires a boner in a passing stranger.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good lard. She tries to cover up her stomachs with her giant ham hock arms, but you can clearly see her hanging pannis - where sweat, yeast and sores are abundant, because they always are. The fats have to powder themselves under the panis to prevent more chaffing and sores and also the smell; they have to lift it up in order to clean all the rolled up powder bits later; and they have to treat the yeast that grows no matter how much preventative care they do.

So sexy.
View attachment 965451

Meanwhile, Nick is still moping around AUS, hoping that Tess will take pity on him and recall him to a life of leisure in Los Angeles. He's still using his #softdadsclub hashtag, though it has never caught on with anyone and he's abandoned his kid.
View attachment 965452
WTF is #softdadsclub? Do I want to know? Given what we know about Nick it sounds like some creepy af kink shit.

I can’t wait to see what bizarre boyfriend Tess eventually manages to nail down next.

Either a super creepy fat fetishist who will never be seen in public with her, or another hipster weirdo faggot trying to leech some Z-list notoriety from super fatty.

I’m going to enjoy watching Tess become a broke ass, broke down immobile trailer park monster over the next five years. She’s way too fat and way too old to tard cum any more money from faux SJW modeling. All she’s got is jerking off every last drop instawhoring until even the sad, self-hating fat girls that follow her get bored.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
I can’t wait to see what bizarre boyfriend Tess eventually manages to nail down next.

Either a super creepy fat fetishist who will never be seen in public with her, or another hipster weirdo faggot trying to leech some Z-list notoriety from super fatty.
My money is on a (faux) lesbian (fauxbian) phase for press purposes. Find some other fat Instagram 'model' desperate enough for exposure to want to piggyback on Tess's 'fame' and try and lure in the media and dudes with the arousing sight of two 'hot' fat girls kissing and rubbing FUPAs. Didn't she announce herself 'queer' not that long ago?

Or maybe she'll start phone stalking that dude she used to harrass until he went to the police with a complaint about her?

Or maybe she'll reinvent herself - after years of telling everyone how she lured in a millionaire businessman with sex and true love and that she can steal your man if she wants - that she's a strong independent blah blah who don't need no blah blah. While secretly hitting up everyone she ever drunkenly hooked up with for a second chance.

I'm not sure in her decaying state, immediately post-breakup, with a stroppy teenager and a young child in tow she's going to have dudes knocking down her doors for anything but feeder shows though.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
My money is on a (faux) lesbian (fauxbian) phase for press purposes. Find some other fat Instagram 'model' desperate enough for exposure to want to piggyback on Tess's 'fame' and try and lure in the media and dudes with the arousing sight of two 'hot' fat girls kissing and rubbing FUPAs. Didn't she announce herself 'queer' not that long ago?

Or maybe she'll start phone stalking that dude she used to harrass until he went to the police with a complaint about her?

Or maybe she'll reinvent herself - after years of telling everyone how she lured in a millionaire businessman with sex and true love and that she can steal your man if she wants - that she's a strong independent blah blah who don't need no blah blah. While secretly hitting up everyone she ever drunkenly hooked up with for a second chance.

I'm not sure in her decaying state, immediately post-breakup, with a stroppy teenager and a young child in tow she's going to have dudes knocking down her doors for anything but feeder shows though.
What's the story behind the guy she was stalking?

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
What's the story behind the guy she was stalking?
It's way back in this thread, comes up a couple of time. Cliff notes from memory:

- Tess met some guy at a club, a DJ I think, and they had a one-time drunken shag
- Guy moved on, got married to some other woman
- Tess moved on, imported and then married Nick
- Whenever Tess had a row with Nick or was drunk and needed more attention, she would harrass guy via text for sex again
- Guy wasn't into it, rejected Tess's multiple gross invitations to fuck her behind his wife and her husband's backs
- Tess got mad at the rejection, calling his wife 'anorexic', telling guy only she could give him what he needed
- Apparently she sent nudes to prove what amazing non-anorexicness guy was missing
- Story got told here via friend of the guy who got permission to share the delicious scandal with us all
- Guy either threatened to call police on her stalker ass or did so, cannot recall which
- He may also have threatened to release the nudes, can't recall 100%
- Tess seemingly found out her secret was out and stopped doing it
- Although I think she did it again at some point because it's Tess and she's messy

OK first original post about this is here. Follow up here..

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino