Celebrity Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
The designer did himself no favors with this dress.

He made a huge mistake in trying to size-up an existing design (which was not made with a woman Tess's size in mind) without modifying the design itself to be somewhat more flattering. He should have lowered the neckline--even a basic jewel neck would have been an improvement--so the dress wouldn't look like it's strangling her. And he (or at least whoever graded the pattern up to Tess's claimed size) probably didn't know how to draft a pattern for somebody that big in the first place, hence the too-small armholes and the poor fit over the bust.

Making clothes for fatties takes a certain skill set, one that most designers and patternmakers simply do not have, and I'm guessing this guy and his staff don't have it. I can see them thinking, "Well, it's not a very fitted dress, so maybe we can do it; why not?", only to realize too late they were in over their heads. And then, of course, Tess lies about her measurements.

If the designer had any name recognition at all, I could see him making her an ill-fitting, horribly unflattering dress as sabotage, had she been a pain in the ass. After all, nothing's going to look good on her. Christian Siriano had somebody whip up a leopard-print bag to cover her for one event, which was an obvious "fuck you," given the care he's put into garments for other plus-size celebrities (it didn't help that she was cavorting with his despised ex, and taking naked pics of herself with said ex and posting them to Insta, not long before the event). But this guy can't afford to do that; he's too new. So I suppose it's good for him that Tess can't afford to say shit about the dress, given how slim (tee hee) her options are these days when it comes to dressing for red carpet events.
They’re working on her next dress already:

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting for one of her arms to collapse in on itself. The fat is just rolling over her own elbow, imagine trying to keep that clean! It would be incredibly difficult for it to stay clean and stave off some sort of horrific infection.

Maybe the flab with the Dolly tattoo would be her demise? Could be poetic end to this pathetic story. :optimistic:

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting for one of her arms to collapse in on itself. The fat is just rolling over her own elbow, imagine trying to keep that clean! It would be incredibly difficult for it to stay clean and stave off some sort of horrific infection.

Maybe the flab with the Dolly tattoo would be her demise? Could be poetic end to this pathetic story. :optimistic:
well then dolly could change the song "Jolene" to " Gangrene"
sing it with me..
"Gangrene, gangrene, gangreeeene , please dont take my arm just cause you can."

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
D81D9F57-F5A4-4D40-9BF3-2627AFA9F6FC.jpeg

Tess is mad that she ate herself out of most clothing brands

C4265477-0B3C-4AC0-AD12-22078C46551B.jpeg

Someone is defensive again. Tess, you can claim to be promoting those things all you want, it doesn’t negate the fact that you are morbidly obese and that your looks have taken a turn for the worst

Last edited:

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 975286
Tess is mad that she ate herself out of most clothing brands
I feel like normal (read: not fucking narcissistic) people would get to a certain size, and realize their weight is causing them far more issues than just being limited on clothing options (which are admittedly limited even for people far less obese than her), and maybe do something about it? There comes a point where you stop expecting the world to cater to you and you start actually trying to assimilate. How do you even get to this level of entitlement?

Smiling Honeybadger

Still on the search for some super smart Title.
kiwifarms.net
I feel like normal (read: not fucking narcissistic) people would get to a certain size, and realize their weight is causing them far more issues than just being limited on clothing options (which are admittedly limited even for people far less obese than her), and maybe do something about it? There comes a point where you stop expecting the world to cater to you and you start actually trying to assimilate. How do you even get to this level of entitlement?
Unwillingness to change bad behavioural patterns, denial to downright delusion, surrounding yourself with an echo chamber. Which nowadays has become very easy. About as easy as the choices for take out and fast food.

Being a narcissist sure helps here, but is certainly not mandatory. I look more at the trend in bringing up children and education that you never ever should frustrate a child and everyone is a winner. The results of this form of upbringing are now in their 20s and 30s.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
Unwillingness to change bad behavioural patterns, denial to downright delusion, surrounding yourself with an echo chamber. Which nowadays has become very easy. About as easy as the choices for take out and fast food.
Fair enough. It does seem like at this point it's become easy enough to avoid consequences for bad decisions that it's just expected at this point.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the badass woman piece, she talked about living a best life, even if you “happen” to be fat or happen to be a different color. She equated the two as if they are exactly the same, seemingly not understanding that one is completely within your power and the other is not.

I think she’s too stupid to understand the cause and effect at play. As an example, she brags she’s promoting groomed brows, glowing skin, shiny hair,...what do all those things imply? Health. Yet she doesn’t seem to connect the dots, and that people want glowing skin because you look healthy, which morbid obesity cancels out.

It’s really amazing how she and other deathfats twist and turn to pretend health has nothing to do with beauty, or life.

Laumill

Crème friche
kiwifarms.net
Whenever she does an interview you can tell how truly idiotic she is. She just throws out a few buzzwords, makes a fat joke or two and then talks about her trauma or some sob story where she out there changing lives y’all. At the very beginning she contradicts herself by stating she had a badass, single mother but in the next sentence she says she grew up with no support.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Why does she bother to imply "yall are so weird for associating weight and health" as if it's not simple cause and effect? Plenty of disabilities have hidden causes, but if you see a walking skeleton like ashley isaachs or someone with burn scars... there's a pretty obvious story there.
Health. Yet she doesn’t seem to connect the dots, and that people want glowing skin because you look healthy, which morbid obesity cancels out.

It’s really amazing how she and other deathfats twist and turn to pretend health has nothing to do with beauty, or life.
That's because "health" is just a code word to them to pretend that you are saying something completely different with sinister intentions.

The stance of the Fat Acceptance movement is that "you say you care about my health" but what you are really saying is that "fat women are ugly", so now I'm going to base my counterarguments around how horrible you are for saying fat women are ugly.

Or if the siuation applies, replace "fat women are ugly" for "fat people don't deserve respect".

It's not even a strawman argument; it's straight up gaslighting. They just pretend you are implying something completely different than what you are literally saying because obviously you are just a lying evil bigot.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Nothing can be done for Tess’s arms via surgery. Lipo can take off a small amount of troublesome fat, it cannot remove layers of copious blubber. The best she could do is lose tons of weight then have excess skin removed.

Believe me if there was any surgery that could remove lots of fat Kirstie Alley (and many other actresses) would have had it done. Money still can’t buy a skinny body - only a shrunken stomach that forces you to eat less and lose weight.
Even if there was a magical surgery that could take the blubber out, she's stuck with sagging skin and the only way to handle that is skin removal. The problem there is all of her tattoos. Dolly would end up looking like Two Face.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino