Celebrity Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Or if the siuation applies, replace "fat women are ugly" for "fat people don't deserve respect".
Except women (and men) as large as Tess are ugly, and don't deserve respect.

Sorry, but if you have so little self-control that you stuff yourself like a fois gras goose until your arms are larger than the average person's waist, I have no respect for you.

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is it possible that she has the face of a mildly overweight woman and the body of a manatee? It's like she made a pact with some old god to magically transfer her face fat onto Tammy Slaton's forehead.
She’s also in good lighting, has her hair and makeup done, and is posing at a flattering angle. Her candid shots still look horrible. She can also photoshop things to diminish the double chin and make her face look more angular than it actually is. Tess has gotten very good with the smoke and mirrors to make herself look way better than she does in real life.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
How is it possible that she has the face of a mildly overweight woman and the body of a manatee? It's like she made a pact with some old god to magically transfer her face fat onto Tammy Slaton's forehead.
Genetics, and these days, because she has a lot of fat starting to cluster around her jawline and has extra chins, a lot of photoshop/facetune and filters. I mean, she always had her photos heavily shopped even 150lb ago, but now shopping herself a much slimmer face and a slim jawline is actually necessary as she has put on weight and some is finally going to her face, and she is starting to get the normal age-related slight sagging too. Her bizarre use of fillers and lip plumping crap to counter this is only making her look weirder, as it does pretty much everyone anyway. It just adds to the fat, bloated look with Tess though. God knows what she'll do to her face as she starts to approach 40. I tell you one thing she won't do though - lose weight.

Everyone puts on fat in different places preferentially based on their genetics. Tess lucked out in not having the bullfrog neck and giant moonface that many fat people get, but then she got the utterly bizarre upper arm thing while her lower arms remained relatively unaffected, and of course, the apple-shape abdominal obesity thing, which is the part that kills you as there is so much fat around the essential organs, liver, heart, kidneys, digestive system etc fucking everything up and compressing everything.

The Slatons have a very peculiar fat distribution, tbqh. I've seen a lot of very fat people but I never saw one with a Klingon forehead made of excess fat until I saw the Slaton family. I guess as more and more people get obese, we're going to see more and more weird patterns of fat storage we never thought existed. Genetic diversity ftw.

Last edited:

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tess is in Seattle with her youngest son for whatever reason. See her sweat like a pig on a plane:
Screenshot_20191018-125630_Chrome.jpg20191018_125938.jpgScreenshot_20191018-125658_Chrome.jpg

But it's not because she's hauling an extra 300 lbs around, her skin is just dewy (this was such vital info it had to be posted on two apps)
Screenshot_20191018-125805_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191018-130153_Chrome.jpg

She's eating and drinking her way through all her old favorite haunts (yes, she bought two of those massive savory pastries to eat). Looking svelte and happy, I know I always bringe eat and drink and revive my dead Twitter to start arguments when I'm doing just swell.
Screenshot_20191018-125747_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191018-125705_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191018-125734_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191018-125726_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191018-125709_Chrome.jpg

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Generally-speaking, if you're beautiful, people will notice. You don't have to announce it. Similarly with intelligence. People notice. If you have to tell other people you're a thing, repeatedly, you probably aren't that thing.
Speaking as a professional wizard you are quite correct.

I believe Tess's downfall has finally started and it's quite fun to watch. It wilk be interesting to see how desperate she will get in the near future or will just be a coward and off herself in an attempt to be relevant one last time. :hah:

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 976557

Even when people are polite and constructive about telling her that you can't be healthy at her size, she just blocks them. Imagine being this cow's doctor. Really, what is even the point in trying to reason with her?
"Mrs. Holliday, you have ulcerative sores on your legs that are not healing due to diabetes and poor circulation. You need to lose weight soon and get your blood sugar under control before the sores become gangrenous and we have to ampu...STOP EATING THAT SHEET CAKE RIGHT NOW! How did you get that in here?"

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
Tess posted some NSFW stuff on Twitter today. She’s really trying to show everyone how beautiful she is.
Them: Big girls aren't beautiful
Tess: Yeah, you right.

In all seriousness, hardly anyone is saying that. I know plenty of men who are into women on the heavier side. But you reach a point where you are too large for most men. Even putting aside being so large it's disgusting, most men (I said MEN) want someone they can spend their lives with. That's what matters. There's no guarantee Tess is going to be alive in 5 years, let alone 50. My dad told me this about my mom once, when he mentioned encouraging her to get healthy--'It's not that I'm not attracted to her, it's that I don't want her getting sick on me when I'm retired and want to travel the world with her'. That's the issue Tess doesn't seem to think about--it's not all about looks. And she can try to say she's healthy, but even if she is now (she's not, but let's pretend), she won't be very very soon. Being that large for that long will not end well.

Also, I am pretty amused that she got her hair and makeup done for what is essentially a webcam selfie. It's not even a formal boudoir shoot. This makes me think she knows she's nothing without being all dolled up.
View attachment 976557

Even when people are polite and constructive about telling her that you can't be healthy at her size, she just blocks them. Imagine being this cow's doctor. Really, what is even the point in trying to reason with her?
It's really sad that the original (well thought out) comment has 59 likes but Tess' bitchy 'girl bye' has 134.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino