Celebrity Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Laumill

Crème friche
kiwifarms.net
Oh wow dude, her knee ligaments are shot - she's getting that knock knee thing that megafats eventually get. And then complain that their knees hurt when they carry an extra 300 pounds around. And demand replacement knees at 40.

Also, welcome to all the lumps. That compression garment can't hold her in.

Plus, her front butt is coming in nicely.
View attachment 1131092View attachment 1131093View attachment 1131094View attachment 1131095View attachment 1131096View attachment 1131097View attachment 1131098

So what's a morbidly obese woman to do? Get more fillers? Yeah, that'll make you thin.
View attachment 1131099View attachment 1131100View attachment 1131101View attachment 1131102View attachment 1131103
Her hair line is really thinning from those tight pony tails.

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
How often is this bitch getting fillers? The high quality name brands like Restylane and Juviderm last 6-10 months depending on the injection site.

If anyone was interested, Fabletics is apparently shit in quality. I looked at their site, because I always need more matching workout sets, but decided to read outside reviews as the prices seemed too good to be true. Reviews said the fabric is thin and cheap, clothes pill or rip and most are see through. Perfect match for Tess, who only needs them to pose in.

Now I wanna pay big bucks to have Tess do a hip but taxing fitness class like Soul Cycle. I would DIE from laughter.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Who carries snacks in pockets of body-hugging clothing in which they are (allegedly) going to work out? No one. Well, maybe if you want to make s'mores while working the eliptical. It's another clue that these fatties will not be wearing them for anything but photographs. My workout capris have a little pocket in the waistband for an ID or a key. No snacks are gonna fit in there!

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
If anyone was interested, Fabletics is apparently shit in quality. I looked at their site, because I always need more matching workout sets, but decided to read outside reviews as the prices seemed too good to be true. Reviews said the fabric is thin and cheap, clothes pill or rip and most are see through. Perfect match for Tess, who only needs them to pose in.
I checked out the UK Fabletics site and it's one of those 'subscription' style services where you pay £44(!) a month upfront for 'VIP membership' and then that goes towards whatever outfits you buy that month. All items seem to be priced on a tier system, highest and generally ludicrous (as in £69 for leggings) for non-members and then way cheaper for VIPs with extra discounts including 2 for 1s to reduce to the stuff to pretty cheap in line with what it actually is which is likely made-in-China crap. Example:

fabletics.png

It doesn't actually make this system awfully clear either, and it seems to have generated a lot of consumer complaints in the UK and the USA which seems to run on the same model:

In other words it's cheap tat pushed in a slightly unethical way. Seems right up Tess's alley!

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Oh wow dude, her knee ligaments are shot - she's getting that knock knee thing that megafats eventually get. And then complain that their knees hurt when they carry an extra 300 pounds around. And demand replacement knees at 40.

Also, welcome to all the lumps. That compression garment can't hold her in.

Plus, her front butt is coming in nicely.
View attachment 1131092View attachment 1131093View attachment 1131094View attachment 1131095View attachment 1131096View attachment 1131097View attachment 1131098

So what's a morbidly obese woman to do? Get more fillers? Yeah, that'll make you thin.
View attachment 1131099View attachment 1131100View attachment 1131101View attachment 1131102View attachment 1131103
Well that bright greenish yellow one makes her look like that giant booger in the mucinex commercials.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well well, guess which 400+ pound behemoth reads along here? Hi, Ryann. She is still out to prove that she never, ever wears extensions and her fat affects her in no way whatsoever...
Screenshot_20200206-082936_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200206-082942_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200206-082930_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200206-082946_Chrome.jpg

... Except when she has to get hair lasered off her face and probably everywhere because she can't reach her legs, ass or privates. I imagine she's gotten some really amazing boils where her legs never separate above the knee, just like Kailyn.
Screenshot_20200206-082957_Chrome.jpg

Because why lose the weight and relieve yourself of these issues when you can spend money you don't have on expensive treatments?

Speaking of expense: I'm sure she got a discount on those injectables the other day, but a full face of fillers every 4 months plus repeat laser hair removal treatments will set her back around $6-7k in the course of a year. But why pay first, last and deposit on an apartment when you're homeless? Nah, better spend that cash on beauty treatments for a career you don't have.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
Well well, guess which 400+ pound behemoth reads along here? Hi, Ryann. She is still out to prove that she never, ever wears extensions and her fat affects her in no way whatsoever...
View attachment 1132940View attachment 1132941View attachment 1132942View attachment 1132943

... Except when she has to get hair lasered off her face and probably everywhere because she can't reach her legs, ass or privates. I imagine she's gotten some really amazing boils where her legs never separate above the knee, just like Kailyn.
View attachment 1132945

Because why lose the weight and relieve yourself of these issues when you can spend money you don't have on expensive treatments?

Speaking of expense: I'm sure she got a discount on those injectables the other day, but a full face of fillers every 4 months plus repeat laser hair removal treatments will set her back around $6-7k in the course of a year. But why pay first, last and deposit on an apartment when you're homeless? Nah, better spend that cash on beauty treatments for a career you don't have.
So losing weight is bad, but injecting fillers is considered body positive?

Aviva's Biotech-Breakdown

What white trash means, is a moral failure.
kiwifarms.net
Everytime I go on this thread I read "Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way" as the title. Her name is so absurd and randomly pieced together like a parody.
I thought this was just me lmao. Her name is like if a Mormon teenager defected and started writing harry potter fan fiction.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A fun trip back in time! Back to Tess's very first Getty Images upload. She had an agency; a husband; and at least 150 less pounds to lug around with each step she took. Her face hadn't completely dissolved into fat. She had a publicist to chase down photographers and demand they delete the bad angles. She wore appropriate outfits, subtle yet flattering makeup, and had the vague look of a model of you ignore her fat. She even still had space between her arms and her midsection!
Screenshot_20200206-160853_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200206-161423_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200206-161455_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200206-161638_Chrome.jpg

Compare to her most recent set. The chins; her awful skin; her terrible makeup; her face stuffed with filler.
Screenshot_20200206-162732_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200206-162625_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200206-162533_Chrome.jpg

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
A fun trip back in time! Back to Tess's very first Getty Images upload. She had an agency; a husband; and at least 150 less pounds to lug around with each step she took. Her face hadn't completely dissolved into fat. She had a publicist to chase down photographers and demand they delete the bad angles. She wore appropriate outfits, subtle yet flattering makeup, and had the vague look of a model of you ignore her fat. She even still had space between her arms and her midsection!
View attachment 1133667View attachment 1133668View attachment 1133669View attachment 1133670

Compare to her most recent set. The chins; her awful skin; her terrible makeup; her face stuffed with filler.
View attachment 1133673View attachment 1133674View attachment 1133675
wow
But her fat totally doesn't effect her at all!

Hopefully the nanny is able to give her the boot before she is even less mobile and unable to make a few bucks off idiot partnerships who think seeing tess in spandex is going to make women part with their money.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatty fondly recalls when non-student hairdressers did her hair, and she had d-list jobs with other freaks
Screenshot_20200206-174547_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200206-174605_Chrome.jpg

She pretends she doesn't have two stomachs hanging beneath this video
Screenshot_20200206-174610_Chrome.jpg

And she hits the town for drinks and giant plates of southern food with a token black friend
Screenshot_20200206-174623_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200206-174629_Chrome.jpg

Wow those fillers really make you look less fat, Ryann.