Celebrity Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
$12.00 for that shrunken sweater? At her size, it looks like there’d be more fabric costs.

She probably didn’t get fillers this time. She’s doing botox-gotta keep those brows poppin’ (bleah). Fillers right now would make her look fat and lumpy (snort). She doesn’t need them yet. (not that she ever did.) We know she has to keep her mouth functional, people who overfill lips every few months can have issues eating aside from lips looking like a prolapsed anus.

Botox is expensive though, $500.00 in CA. Maybe he’s trading for a BJ because I doubt she has $500.00, and is her IG mention that much of a help? Is he trying to specialize in fatties? Doesn’t seem a lucrative market to me.

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus - Tess always looks so greasy in all her photos. I guess when you're lugging around the equivalent of three non-obese women tied together, you're bound to sweat like Chris Farley from merely lifting a fork.

But sure, Tess - feel free to pass this off as "dewey" if it makes you feel better.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Jesus - Tess always looks so greasy in all her photos. I guess when you're lugging around the equivalent of three non-obese women tied together, you're bound to sweat like Chris Farley from merely lifting a fork.

But sure, Tess - feel free to pass this off as "dewey" if it makes you feel better.
Definitely not dewey. More like doughy. She has a body like the pillsbury doughboy.

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What absolutely exceptional thing did Tess spend money on today instead of an apartment?

Did you guess tooth gem? Because that's the retated thing she spent money in today instead of leaving her former employee's couch.
Screenshot_20200207-110042_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200207-110049_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200207-110030_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200207-110036_Chrome.jpg

And this is why we never give white trash money: they burn through it on the stupidest shit anyone can imagine, and end up right back where they started: mooching off the dole and wondering why life is so unfair to them.

US Marine Hyde

Marginalized clown
kiwifarms.net
Apparently she's in the new video for Orville Peck(some hipster cowboy shit) and she's playing a 'beauty queen'. Miss THREE MULES, which is hilarious cus that's what she weighs. I really can't believe she didn't throw a fit about her sash.
Speaking out of complete ignorance of Orville Peck... it’s really hard to not read this as her being the butt of a joke about southerners being fat/stupid/into beauty pageants. She really is a white trash stereotype.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Botox is not that expensive in LA. Eyebrow lift can be had for under $200-300. Some places charge by uniy like $15/unit. Depends on the clinic and their pricing model. Fillers, however, are expensive there.
Interesting. I’m in CA too, but botox has cost much more up North. Maybe there are more places doing it down south and competition is fierce. More maybe her doctor is a scammer.

I’m sure it can be done cheaper and we’ll, but as always, if you are going to a good injector who wants to make you natural and keep movement rather than just do frozen face-like anything, it may cost more. I know people who wouldn’t inject Tess with fillers at all. What volume has she lost? What was thin or uneven with her lips to start with? She just wanted to be part of the crowd, she needed none of that.

I follow the plastic surgery thread here, and I watch Botched, and I’m always amazed at what a doctor will do because somebody asks, even if it hurts their health.

Sometimes, you get what you pay for. Tess never needed any type of plastic surgery. And as an obviously addictive personality who puts a high price on her looks (due to insecurity) I t’s a good bet that she’s going to want to do more and more. Excellent doctors will say no; those who want her to keep coming back will do like the drug addicts-first bump is free, next is part of a part and inexpensive, then when you are addicted and move up in your drugs, it gets crazy expensive.

A tooth gem....you can’t get the Trailor park out of the girl .

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
How not to model: A visual guide on what not to do by Tess Holliday.

Tess's first rule of modeling - Never, EVER wear the correct size
22 must run small at PLT, too. Every single brand in the world runs so small.

Also, this particular dress is 5% Elastane, and Tess is still about to make it burst, lol. (Of course the Elastane is the only reason she had a snowball's chance in hell of even squeezing into it.)

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently she's in the new video for Orville Peck(some hipster cowboy shit) and she's playing a 'beauty queen'. Miss THREE MULES, which is hilarious cus that's what she weighs. I really can't believe she didn't throw a fit about her sash.
What? And miss the chance to be in the music video of some dude who's trying to one-up Lil Nas X's "gay country" style with a dumb mask gimmick? Heaven forbid!

As long as Tess gets an opportunity to be in front of a camera, they could have made her wear a pig snout and roll around naked in mud, and she'd happily do it.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As long as Tess gets an opportunity to be in front of a camera, they could have made her wear a pig snout and roll around naked in mud, and she'd happily do it.
I want Tess to do a pig photoshoot now. It would be more interesting that the endless vacation/divorce/“trauma” she’s been subjecting people to.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
What? And miss the chance to be in the music video of some dude who's trying to one-up Lil Nas X's "gay country" style with a dumb mask gimmick? Heaven forbid!

I swear Peck swiped the mask shit from Douglas Pearce of Death in June, which is highly triggering material for Tess's fanbase, Douglas' version of said mask being an WW2 German sniper's mask. DI6 is rather influential on the side, although it's career death in the current climate to actually admit it, of course.