Celebrity Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is she not in pain or discomfort squeezing herself into clothing multiple sizes too small?
She is. But she's also in pain and discomfort 24/7 due to hauling around three additional adult women strapped to her body all day.

My guess is she squeezes into the too-small things for an hour or two, then changes into leggings and chanklas.

Meanwhile, here is An Art of Ryann. It's her face on top of all the mean comments she gets for being a gross, naked fatty on Instagram. Much art, very create.
Screenshot_20200208-172136_Chrome.jpg

US Marine Hyde

Marginalized clown
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, here is An Art of Ryann. It's her face on top of all the mean comments she gets for being a gross, naked fatty on Instagram. Much art, very create.
View attachment 1136478
I think the artist really captured her spirit in the hideous portrait. The only thing that would improve it would be if they made the dopey moon face sweaty.

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe this is a thing. This is so fucking stupid. Right up her alley, I guess.
Apparently she's in the new video for Orville Peck(some hipster cowboy shit) and she's playing a 'beauty queen'. Miss THREE MULES, which is hilarious cus that's what she weighs. I really can't believe she didn't throw a fit about her sash.
What? And miss the chance to be in the music video of some dude who's trying to one-up Lil Nas X's "gay country" style with a dumb mask gimmick? Heaven forbid!

As long as Tess gets an opportunity to be in front of a camera, they could have made her wear a pig snout and roll around naked in mud, and she'd happily do it.
Yo, Orville Peck is good and has been around longer in the punk scene than Lil Nas X. They're actually buds, I think. Why he has Tess in his video...yikes dude.

MathildaLeon

Reminds me of Beethoven
kiwifarms.net
She is. But she's also in pain and discomfort 24/7 due to hauling around three additional adult women strapped to her body all day.

My guess is she squeezes into the too-small things for an hour or two, then changes into leggings and chanklas.

View attachment 1136478
You said chanklas. Lol. Are you mexican and/or from CA? Love it.

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unrelated note, I got blocked on Tess Holliday's twitter for saying that she's not really body positive, and people like Ashley Graham and Becci Holcomb were much better people and actually body positive than she was.
Congratulations, your medal is in the post as we speak.

Please lurk for more than one day. A week is the recommended minimum.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There’s nothing funnier or more ironic than super fatties using “fitness clothing” as a style choice.

They wear fitness clothing, not because they need to be comfortable while moving and sweating, but because they are near-immobile fatties who profusely sweat walking twenty feet.

If only Julian Michael’s or some other famous fitness buff would post photos of themself in a 4XL Torrid dress and house slippers as a response.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tess is too busy to get an apartment, you guys. She has to pretend to be gay; pick up things in Jolene's apartment and pretend they're hers; wear rings of unimaginable sizing; and pretend like she went to the Oscar's (no Getty images or red carpet; she couldn't even snag a seat filler role). She did some sort of E-online show. She fat.
Screenshot_20200210-125040_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200210-124928_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200210-124835_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200210-124847_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200210-124940_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200210-124956_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200210-125024_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200210-124858_Chrome.jpg

Refrigerator Poet

kiwifarms.net
There’s nothing funnier or more ironic than super fatties using “fitness clothing” as a style choice.

They wear fitness clothing, not because they need to be comfortable while moving and sweating, but because they are near-immobile fatties who profusely sweat walking twenty feet.

If only Julian Michael’s or some other famous fitness buff would post photos of themself in a 4XL Torrid dress and house slippers as a response.
Jillian Michaels couldn’t wear a dress that big even for a joke. She’d probably slip through the neck hole.

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
I know this is old news, but can you imagine if some dude spotted Epstein at a club and took a picture like this. Mary Kay is/was a pedophile. And Tess is absolute trash for romanticizing their relationship.
She actually went out of her way to not call him just her husband but tossed in the title child lover.

Who the fuck does that?

And the more I see of the supposed nanny...that kid is told to hush in another room and babysat by the tv/iPad.

I'm sure you will be still smiling when tess is immobile in your 1 bedroom apartment.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
I know this is old news, but can you imagine if some dude spotted Epstein at a club and took a picture like this. Mary Kay is/was a pedophile. And Tess is absolute trash for romanticizing their relationship.
Seeing this post makes me very concerned for Rylee and his friends. Honestly it's probably better that he's not living with her anymore. I've seen it before, but never with her comment bragging that she met this pedophile and her mark.

headphonees4

kiwifarms.net
Tess is too busy to get an apartment, you guys. She has to pretend to be gay; pick up things in Jolene's apartment and pretend they're hers; wear rings of unimaginable sizing; and pretend like she went to the Oscar's (no Getty images or red carpet; she couldn't even snag a seat filler role). She did some sort of E-online show. She fat.
View attachment 1138604View attachment 1138605View attachment 1138607View attachment 1138609View attachment 1138610View attachment 1138611View attachment 1138612View attachment 1138615
I've heard she's apparently pansexual, but another source said that she was heterosexual. So she's pretending to be pansexual ig. I also dislike how they call Tess Holliday curvy when in reality she's really fat. She has also lied about her size, saying she's a size 28 when in reality she's a size 32. Did you hear about her being featured in the Parent's magazine recently? She photoshops all of her images.