Celebrity Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I've heard she's apparently pansexual, but another source said that she was heterosexual. So she's pretending to be pansexual ig. I also dislike how they call Tess Holliday curvy when in reality she's really fat. She has also lied about her size, saying she's a size 28 when in reality she's a size 32. Did you hear about her being featured in the Parent's magazine recently? She photoshops all of her images.
Are you going to do this in every thread now? Lurk! Read a damn thread before posting old shit.

Back OT: it is always shocking to see Tess in photo shoots with normal size people. I was put off by her awkward sprawling pose in that cowboy thing photo (Miss Three Mules, lol) and seeing her with that group of women in the "panel" is just crazy.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net

Everyone on the panel is beyond annoying, but Tess really has no business giving opinions on ANYONE'S fashion.
So I randomly skipped to some frame in the video because I really don't give a shit about these people's opinions on fashion and just wanted to see Queen Blubber in motion. She looked way uncomfortable on the seat because probably less than half of her gargantuan ass is supported and she looks like she's breathing heavily even when she's just listening to the others. Or it could just be her fat jiggling in a way that it looks like she's breathing heavily. [shrug]

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net

Everyone on the panel is beyond annoying, but Tess really has no business giving opinions on ANYONE'S fashion.
Always fun to look at pics of Tess compared to normies; her upper arms are literally wider than the other panelists' torsos, lol:
Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 11.15.56 PM.png
Gross group overall even if Tess is the only obeast. That topknot looks like messy straw and does not flatter that woman's aging face, and those purple harem pants are too gay to function.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tess seems to be looking for roommates (with other useless, fat, semi employed, single women; no room for Rylee I assume). She also brags about booking a job in New York that is super hush-hush and she can't say anything about. She shows how much she respects her employers by showing up with roots showing and expecting them to foot the bill for a fix - on top of her usual demand for a first class ticket so she doesn't have to face the fact that she doesn't fit into a single seat.

It looks to me like she also needed them to pay for a more tasteful manicure. This is part of why you don't get booked, even in the Age of Woke.
Screenshot_20200212-081509_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200212-081515_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200212-081451_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200212-081525_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200212-081533_Chrome.jpg

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tess seems to be looking for roommates (with other useless, fat, semi employed, single women; no room for Rylee I assume). She also brags about booking a job in New York that is super hush-hush and she can't say anything about. She shows how much she respects her employers by showing up with roots showing and expecting them to foot the bill for a fix - on top of her usual demand for a first class ticket so she doesn't have to face the fact that she doesn't fit into a single seat.

It looks to me like she also needed them to pay for a more tasteful manicure. This is part of why you don't get booked, even in the Age of Woke.
View attachment 1141136View attachment 1141137View attachment 1141138View attachment 1141139View attachment 1141140
LOL. Funny how a supermodel like Tess needs a roommate to cover the rent, or have her root touch ups paid for by someone else.

I guess paying for tacky ghetto nails were a much bigger priority.

I may be stepping over into conspiracy theory time, but I suspect that she dumped Rylee on someone else partly because she couldn't afford another mouth to feed, and partly because having a preteen son around cramps her style when she brings around a paying feeder fetishist. Bowie is still around because he is too young to realize that momma is lifting her fupa to strangers for cash, and is Tess' bargaining chip so that Jolene doesn't kick her out.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys. GUYS. I finally got around to watching one of the ET-online clips of Tess doing her Oscar fashion recap.

This was on television.
Screenshot_20200212-100953_Gallery.jpg

She FANNED HER FUCKING VAG whilst mugging for the cameras. She was so sweaty just sitting down to have her makeup done, that some poor assistant stylist was blowing cold air down her cleavage while she rapidly fanned her vag. Because sitting in a chair makes her sweat off her makeup.

Can you imagine the smells that must have wafted off her once the studio lights were on her?

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine the smells that must have wafted off her once the studio lights were on her?
I'm guessing an enchanting mix of yeast, spoiled ham, and that fragrance that occurs from not washing her pubic area because her fat arms and fupa prevent her reaching there with a washcloth.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The new nails look terribly press-on-y. Also, if it's a photo shpot, couldn't they disguise roots with makeup or photoshop?
It costs more time in post to correct her hair than it does to pay the stylist a couple hundred bucks.

Source: modeled, dyed my hair fucky colors at the time and had a color correction paid for when a client wanted me in particular for the job but the job called for normie hair

Casta Spersions

Who's the fairest of them all?
kiwifarms.net
Guys. GUYS. I finally got around to watching one of the ET-online clips of Tess doing her Oscar fashion recap.

This was on television.
View attachment 1141251

She FANNED HER FUCKING VAG whilst mugging for the cameras. She was so sweaty just sitting down to have her makeup done, that some poor assistant stylist was blowing cold air down her cleavage while she rapidly fanned her vag. Because sitting in a chair makes her sweat off her makeup.

The hamhock applying that makeup wants to keep its distance too. I swear to god this woman does nothing at all except beauty treatments and photoshoots. And was on the cover of parenting magazine for it.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
It costs more time in post to correct her hair than it does to pay the stylist a couple hundred bucks.

Source: modeled, dyed my hair fucky colors at the time and had a color correction paid for when a client wanted me in particular for the job but the job called for normie hair
Wow color correction is expensive, so i guess a root job wouldn't be as costly as that. But did she say that her client paid for it? I got the impression she had it done herself, but I don't read her SM unless it is posted here.

Reactions: snoot booper

yousoundlikeanasshole

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1141136View attachment 1141137View attachment 1141138View attachment 1141139View attachment 1141140
I didn't see anything about her booking something in New York, but she's at Venice beach today for her 'secret' project - a whole line of Eff Your Beauty Standards merchandise. A collaboration with some random fat clothing place called Fashion to Figure and all her moderators from the EYBS account are modduling for it.

Attachments

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
I didn't see anything about her booking something in New York, but she's at Venice beach today for her 'secret' project - a whole line of Eff Your Beauty Standards merchandise. A collaboration with some random fat clothing place called Fashion to Figure and all her moderators from the EYBS account are modduling for it.
Barring the obvious, who asked for this? Who actually wants their merch? I'm surprised this 'movement' gets any attention at all. And if she's got the other EYBS mods modeling...well, there's a reason people don't hire obese models. Also I think one might be a guy.

yousoundlikeanasshole

kiwifarms.net
The most hilarious part of her partnering with this particular clothing company is that she tried them on in that Buzzfeed video where she didn't fit anything that wasn't stretchy(basically one dress from forever 21) but SWORE she is 'usually a 3x in everything'. She couldn't even get the skirt up and the jeans didn't cover her ass at all.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
Always fun to look at pics of Tess compared to normies; her upper arms are literally wider than the other panelists' torsos, lol:
View attachment 1140699
Gross group overall even if Tess is the only obeast. That topknot looks like messy straw and does not flatter that woman's aging face, and those purple harem pants are too gay to function.
Damn. Her upper arm actually looks like it's got a giant tumour on it. Fat distribution on death fats are really fascinating because obviously the human body isn't meant to be so fat that it has to create new ways to store it - I would love it if Tess started developing a Slaton forehead eventually.