Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

tarrant

si vis pacem, para bellum
kiwifarms.net
I would take Tess and these other fat acceptance "activists" more seriously when they mention their anxiety if they didn't use that excuse literally every other day, in every slightly unpleasant situation. Everything makes these women anxious, how do they even survive out in the world?

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everything makes these women anxious, how do they even survive out in the world?
They wouldn’t. If the world ended up in a famine and they were forced to limit food intake and possibly hunt their own food, they’d be the first to die. Now, that’s a pretty drastic thing, but these people act like having to stay home for days on end is on a similar scale as a famine.

Water-T

My pee tastes like birthday cake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Working from home” over a box of donuts looks like an admission of being a feeder model.
Considering that the only "work" she's gotten in the past 3 months is an appearance in a parenting magazine and a brief cameo in an indie music video, it's logical to assume that she's getting paid under the table by feeder fetishists. Those "look at all the food I eat" IG photos are like bait for them

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1193544View attachment 1193642
Who is Tess trying to kid here? I’m sure most of her “work” involves putting on pounds of makeup and posing for selfies to post on Instagram.
Tess said:
My toddler at home is a lot but I'm grateful
Haha, what? As opposed to where? There's no way Tess is paying for Bowie to attend preschool or daycare, unless she's getting it for free. Even if the taxpayers are footing the bill, Tess is too hungover to get up early in the morning to take him there and too busy practicing self care in the afternoon to pick him up.

How Parent magazine worthy of her to admit she can hardly take care of her toddler even after giving Rylee the boot :heart-empty:

knightlautrec

kiwifarms.net
Haha, what? As opposed to where? There's no way Tess is paying for Bowie to attend preschool or daycare, unless she's getting it for free. Even if the taxpayers are footing the bill, Tess is too hungover to get up early in the morning to take him there and too busy practicing self care in the afternoon to pick him up.

How Parent magazine worthy of her to admit she can hardly take care of her toddler even after giving Rylee the boot :heart-empty:
Isn't he four too? That is well beyond toddler. 2-3 is toddler - at four he's a child and should be in nursery by now leaning basics like numbers and reading. And not in diapers.

This kid is gonna be messed up and stunted from all this babying. I can understand a selfish desire to stretch out their cute and small dependency stage when they're 2-3 because they're terribly loving and sweet when they're not being little mood swinging terrors but Tess is doing him a HUGE disservice by not teaching or letting him grow up. Children are not our friends - they are our children and as much as you enjoy their love and company, you should be working towards giving them what they truly need like boundaries and milestones to complete and grow. Not doing so is how we get dysfunctional adults who can't cope with anything.

Bani

Rob Liefeld's Pouches
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1193958
Tess, you can’t even take care of your own kids well. You’re the last person I’d look to for political guidance.
A broken clock is right twice a day.

Also, it doesn't exactly take a lot of brain power to agree with and repost something someone else said.

The original Bowie was a better parent than Tess, and he was coked out of his mind most of the time.

This poor kid is going to be so fucked up. Replace Tess with a beanbag chair in lipstick and nothing would change.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
A beanbag chair is at least present. More than Tess and her mongoloid ex-husband have ever been.
A beanbag chair would be more huggable as well. Because, I wouldn't rule it out that Tess is the sort of bitch mom, who would cuss her child for ruining her hairdo or makeup or whatever, when he shows affection. Or she does it the Amy way. Flat out ignoring her child, while posting dumb shit on Instagram and stuffing her face with doughnuts.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1193642
Who is Tess trying to kid here? I’m sure most of her “work” involves putting on pounds of makeup and posing for selfies to post on Instagram.
"My toddler at home is a lot". What a cow, she has spent the vast majority of the kid's life away from him. Now she has to spend some time with him and he's immediately a burden. Poor kid, I really feel for him.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't he four too? That is well beyond toddler. 2-3 is toddler - at four he's a child and should be in nursery by now leaning basics like numbers and reading. And not in diapers.

This kid is gonna be messed up and stunted from all this babying. I can understand a selfish desire to stretch out their cute and small dependency stage when they're 2-3 because they're terribly loving and sweet when they're not being little mood swinging terrors but Tess is doing him a HUGE disservice by not teaching or letting him grow up. Children are not our friends - they are our children and as much as you enjoy their love and company, you should be working towards giving them what they truly need like boundaries and milestones to complete and grow. Not doing so is how we get dysfunctional adults who can't cope with anything.
Narcissistic mothers lose interest in their children as they develop their own personalities and needs, and express independent thoughts. It's typical for them to stunt at least one child in order to force the child to serve their selfish needs for as long as possible (the golden child).

The scapegoat is left on their own to learn how life works as beat they can. It feels shitty and lonely, but unlike the golden child, they are allowed to have their own feelings, thoughts, and lives. Rylee is likely hurting big time from being abandoned, but this is his chance to grow as a person away from his cruel and selfish mother.

Ryann discarded Rylee for the crime of not wanting to be part of her social media (he made this declaration of independence to her a couple of year ago). Bowie is still too young to understand how his mother uses his name and image, and will be for some time - but he might express a wish to attend school the year after next (his friends from Jolene's nanny gigs will be going) and that will require potty training. If he's bright, he'll eventually teach himself to go on the toilet, despite his neglectful mother.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I really hate Trump, but I also don't find that joke funny. The copy accompanying the images is real, and it is serious. Someone just altered the image for laughs. Am I just being a dud? But I must admit that I find Corona-chan imagery more visually appealing than Trump's face.