Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The privilege oozing from these fats is kind of unreal. Their biggest concern is that people are trying to maintain healthy weights and be physically active during this time?

You know reality hasn't hit them yet because they aren't crying about not being able to afford takeout, or about how the grocery stores don't have any Pringles (or almost anything else right now - hell, the local stores are low on FLOUR right now, let alone premade bread).
They will only start cooking meals at home when the last drive-thru in a hundred miles closes.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
I don't know h ow stores are where Tess lives, but in my area grocery stores, supplies of all shelf-stable foods (canned, boxed and dried/powdered goods, plus breads) have been extremely limited to nonexistent lately, but the frozen food aisles are stocked as normal. Strangely enough, the cookie/snack cake aisles are pretty well stocked, too. In other words: a fatass like Tess would have no difficulty continuing to eat high-calorie junk foods, as long as she can get to the grocery store or have things delivered; what's running low are the healthier home-cooking ingredient options.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Yeah sure Tess, you've been 'active every single day'. I believe you.

If by active you mean you walked to the fridge and back and maybe used your phone to order in food and type up shit for Instagram.

I love the 'what works for you' bullshit used to excuse eating the worst diet. Eating nothing but Oreos doesn't 'work' for anyone, Tess. It's going to make them edgy, going from a sugar high to a crash followed by more snacking, and has zero useful nutritional content for the body to keep it in good health.

Seriously, how do we live in an age where 400lb sacks of narcissism and depression feel qualified to give out health and wellness advice? It's as bad as when Tess gives out relationship advice. It's like going to your local meth-addled homeless person to get advice on financial stability.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
"Focusing on survival ... now isn't the time to pick our bodies apart" says the morbidly obese woman who has spent the pandemic thus far focusing on: applying ugly fake fingernails to pose for photographs; squeezing into trashy outfits to pose for photographs; applying too much makeup to pose for photographs; Photoshopping the hell out of those photographs before posting them online ... and whining about people who share nervous jokes about gaining weight while they're stuck at home all day.

Excellent examples of focusing on survival there, Tess! Bonus hypocrisy points for you insisting your critics are the ones who are "clearly" projecting, here.

Last edited:

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net

MathildaLeon

Reminds me of Beethoven
kiwifarms.net
So she posted some random rant about staying healthy on her insta and I'm like...since when was someone with obvious obesity is considered healthy? Her fans are something else entirely and if it's possible way more delusional than she is.

View attachment 1200080
Tess looks like a drag queen
Don't insult drag queens like that

Last edited by a moderator:

Papadopoulos

Perc 30 Courier Service
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1199594
Tess, people want a higher chance of surviving this pandemic. That means many people don’t want to get fat or gain too much weight. Nobody cares about your fatphobia talk when people are worried about getting food on the table and not getting sick.
You're right Tessy boi, it's everyone elses fault bur yours. If anything Tess should allow her "fans" whose merch she's cheated them over for years now, some fair cuts of her food. She's probably hoarding boatloads while other Joes and Janes are scrapping, even killing just for bread.

Stephan Kang

"Bota digjet, kurva po krihet."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1200080
Tess looks like a drag queen
'Casual'
What is "causal makeup" ? New quarantine game! Make up a causal look or provide a definition (and yes I know it is a misspelling).
I'd think casual would be, like, idk, lip gloss, or maybe some really natural looking makeup/very light amounts of basics. Normal people wouldn't really feel the need to do their makeup in a quarantine though so IDK what I expected.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
'Casual'

I'd think casual would be, like, idk, lip gloss, or maybe some really natural looking makeup/very light amounts of basics. Normal people wouldn't really feel the need to do their makeup in a quarantine though so IDK what I expected.
Some people want to keep a routine, and if you are an office lady, you don't get to do the glam stuff at work, usually. Tess isn't going to take photos without makeup, filters and shoop, and she doesn't go a day without posting her face on SM.