Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Sorry Tess, that's not cutting it for beauty for me today - even if there were 350 lbs. less of you, Earlier I was looking at some photos online; about a dozen of them. Hair hadn't seen a brush or comb for what looked like days, was flattened & sweat slicked to the scalp & some needed trimming. Eyes - all had that thousand yard stare of people who've witnessed & had to do thing they never expected to. They were badly bloodshot too; some of them. The dark bags under the eyes were epic. Skin was unwashed, sallow or grey & there was bruising, scratches & scrapes from wearing masks, goggles & face shields as tight to the skin as could be managed to try & stay safe as they endured a desperate race to keep people alive. I'm sure they held bags while working, too... IV bags, catheter bags & bags of possessions to be returned to next of kin when possible.

THOSE to me, were the most beautiful faces in the world today & tomorrow & as long as this goes on.

So, fuck right off with your little 'je ne sais quoi' outfit of the day.

No I'm not mad at the internet, just filled with contempt for these selfish, smug, overfed cows.

Edit: because a sentence poofed while posting,

Last edited:

US Marine Hyde

Marginalized clown
kiwifarms.net
This is the first I've heard of her being a "makeup artist".
Oh you missed that whole sham! She swears that when she lived in Seattle she was doing makeup for shows and shoots, but no one ever saw her work on anyone but herself until this photoshoot in 2014. And as you can see, it was NOT the work of a professional artist.

Attachments

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Oh you missed that whole sham! She swears that when she lived in Seattle she was doing makeup for shows and shoots, but no one ever saw her work on anyone but herself until this photoshoot in 2014. And as you can see, it was NOT the work of a professional artist.
Oh, that's terrible. Those eyebrows are awful.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, that's terrible. Those eyebrows are awful.
Lol, that was her signature eyebrow for a long while. She even made TWO videos on how to do it.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
I don't wear makeup pretty much at all, and I think I could do a better job than that. That woman paid for that? Geez.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, now's your chance to use up that ever gaining real estate, Ryann! You haven't booked a gig of any kind since... November? You know, when you bribed your abandoned 13 year old son with attention for a couple hours so you could make him agree to participate in the Parents photoshoot you'd already booked him for.

Did you put your sons' checks into a child performer account like you are required to by law? Or did that go right into "mama's eatin' and eyebrow shellackin' fund"?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
The BoPo & HAES movement is over - the developed world is coming to realize it has no time for the Tomfuckery of self-serving, dissolute nonsense. People want to do their thing? Okay but the tolerance of others to the constant: "Look at ME living my "best" life on the fringes of acceptable is about to drop to subterranean levels.