Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
She’s not edgy and current enough to post about the Turkish women? Isn’t that what the woke ladies are doing? Making sure everyone knows about women in turkey?
I'm sure it's just not on her radar yet (tbh idk what you're talking about either).

Tess must be patting herself hard on the back now, she unnecessarily posted this to inform people that there is this cool thing going on she refuses to participate in to support BLM (bcz you know, we can't have two different things going on in the world) she's making people who will participate in whatever event this is look ignorant and selfish, she's taking the high moral ground with laziness and reverse psychology. go on queen give us nothing. it's not like you're marching in protests or donating, you're just sitting on your ass sharing Instagram posts, yes that will scare the police!!

Water-T

MY PRECIOUSESSSSSS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s not edgy and current enough to post about the Turkish women? Isn’t that what the woke ladies are doing? Making sure everyone knows about women in turkey?
Tess keeps meaning to post about it, but then the name makes her hungry and before Tess knows it she's halfway through eating a $50 Family Meal for 4 from the BBQ joint two blocks from Jolene's bungalow.

bloomingcactus

Pointy side up!
kiwifarms.net
But what about the insecure and unstable women Tess dates... Oh wait nevermind.

What a fucking condescending cunt. I don't use that word for just anyone but she's special enough for it.
Women aren't strong and resilient 24/7. I know that from personal experience.
The next time she complains about her life or a situation someone needs to send her this post.
She only cares about men that dress up as women so why would she care about actual women.

Pollybock

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure it's just not on her radar yet (tbh idk what you're talking about either).

Tess must be patting herself hard on the back now, she unnecessarily posted this to inform people that there is this cool thing going on she refuses to participate in to support BLM (bcz you know, we can't have two different things going on in the world) she's making people who will participate in whatever event this is look ignorant and selfish, she's taking the high moral ground with laziness and reverse psychology. go on queen give us nothing. it's not like you're marching in protests or donating, you're just sitting on your ass sharing Instagram posts, yes that will scare the police!!
The black/white pics are women loving and lifting up women, which she does love to claim to do. Now the SJW crew is in full effect (well, trying to be) because Turkish women are being stolen form their homes and their missing pics are show as black/whites in newspapers and if you are a woman THIS COULD BE YOU TOO and these selfies are drawing away from the big message. Or something. As with everything, the message gets sloppy and lost. Seems perfect for her 😂

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
The black/white pics are women loving and lifting up women, which she does love to claim to do. Now the SJW crew is in full effect (well, trying to be) because Turkish women are being stolen form their homes and their missing pics are show as black/whites in newspapers and if you are a woman THIS COULD BE YOU TOO and these selfies are drawing away from the big message. Or something. As with everything, the message gets sloppy and lost. Seems perfect for her 😂
oh i see it's SJW seeing actual victims and trying to add someone else's suffering to their ever growing victim points. nvm what i said cunts who don't live in Turkey shouldn't pretend to be in danger. Check your privilege smh.

and jfc, death fats having long nails make their hands look like those of orcs.