Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Pollybock

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure it's just not on her radar yet (tbh idk what you're talking about either).

Tess must be patting herself hard on the back now, she unnecessarily posted this to inform people that there is this cool thing going on she refuses to participate in to support BLM (bcz you know, we can't have two different things going on in the world) she's making people who will participate in whatever event this is look ignorant and selfish, she's taking the high moral ground with laziness and reverse psychology. go on queen give us nothing. it's not like you're marching in protests or donating, you're just sitting on your ass sharing Instagram posts, yes that will scare the police!!
The black/white pics are women loving and lifting up women, which she does love to claim to do. Now the SJW crew is in full effect (well, trying to be) because Turkish women are being stolen form their homes and their missing pics are show as black/whites in newspapers and if you are a woman THIS COULD BE YOU TOO and these selfies are drawing away from the big message. Or something. As with everything, the message gets sloppy and lost. Seems perfect for her 😂

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
The black/white pics are women loving and lifting up women, which she does love to claim to do. Now the SJW crew is in full effect (well, trying to be) because Turkish women are being stolen form their homes and their missing pics are show as black/whites in newspapers and if you are a woman THIS COULD BE YOU TOO and these selfies are drawing away from the big message. Or something. As with everything, the message gets sloppy and lost. Seems perfect for her 😂
oh i see it's SJW seeing actual victims and trying to add someone else's suffering to their ever growing victim points. nvm what i said cunts who don't live in Turkey shouldn't pretend to be in danger. Check your privilege smh.

and jfc, death fats having long nails make their hands look like those of orcs.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
:cryblood: Ryann doing aheago-face...... I.... I need to lie down. (:_(

OHSHIT! Is THAT what she’s doing?

I thought they were showing their disgust or something, which didn’t really make sense because which fattie doesn’t love cake?

Now the pic makes a lot more sense: Two fat chicks mocking Japanese culture with the worlds worst Aheago.

EDIT: I can’t get over just how BAD it is. I can only imagine that neither of them have ever seen an Aheago face before, and are just going by someone’s description of it.

First off, LOLZ! Daily walks my ass.

Secondly... holy fuckballs, are her eyes getting wonky.
I think she’s starting to get fattie-eyes. You know, when the cheeks fill up with fat and fat starts to go to the forehead, and as a result they get these small, pig like obesity-eyes.

The Slayton sisters are probably the best (worst!) example.

Last edited:

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like the Kreation Juice people also have a $400+/week expensive meal program. But she's probably just supplementing the other program with these sugar bombs. All that sugary granola...
I can't find calorie counts on their website, but they sure love shilling different juices as cures for various things. They even sell gimmicky juice "syringes".

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
The only thing juice cures is constipation.
Username checks out :story:

They even sell gimmicky juice "syringes".
From their website...

WARNING: This product has not been pasteurized and therefore may contain harmful bacteria that can cause serious illness in children, the elderly, and persons with weakened immune systems.

Totally sounds like something tess with the purple beetus feet should be partaking in.

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
The south isn't one big sea of racists. People of color live here. Plenty of white people manage to grow up here without being racist. The fact that she thinks otherwise speaks volumes about her.
The dynamic between black and white people IS different in the south though compared to the west coast. That’s why though it’s meaningless when someone like Tess, who no longer lives in the south and mainly interacts with bPoC in the form of fake Instagram friends anyway, tries to call out them out. For the areas where it does hold some truth, it’s punching down to places that have very complex racial dynamics that aren’t easy to solve (and certainly not by white people putting in effort alone or by eliminating the police), especially when you consider other factors like poverty that cause people to be less happy in general and more likely to blame other groups for their problems.

Besides shitting on a socially acceptable target for clout (a pattern for her because she’s a negative, nasty person - like what she said about Kanye), it’s also another example of her deflecting personal responsibility. If this were actually true, it’s not “I was raised in the south”, it’s “My family personally taught me to be a racist”, since there are some people who are raised to think like this literally everywhere. But I have no doubt that everything she says is to appeal to what the popular opinion happens to be around her, so if she were actually living in an area that was vocally racist she wouldn’t be saying anything about BLM.