Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wtf is up with fat women using the term "femme" so much lately?? It's a term in the LGBT world describing a girly lesbian. Not sure why they are running with it for straight fats.
And - don't they know that being femme kills da tranz??? Tess promoting femme cis women is LITERALLY ending black trans lives. She has a body count. Cancel her immediately.

DrainRedRain

Privilege King™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, but one thing that makes me suffer from second hand embarrassment is when a white person (normally a woman) fills their social media with posts talking about black people and racial issues when the reality is that they're only doing it for clout. Let's face it, most white influencers don't give a shit about BLM and are only using it for ''black clout''. Which is already a retarded thing on its own.

Wtf is up with fat women using the term "femme" so much lately?? It's a term in the LGBT world describing a girly lesbian. Not sure why they are running with it for straight fats.
Most fat women have this necessity of presenting themselves as ''ultra femme'' 24/7. They're always wearing makeup and with their hair done, always wearing flashy outfits and acting like catty bitches all the time. My theory is that past a certain weight, women and men's bodies get almost identical in their blubber and shape, so obese women have to try extra hard to perform femininity otherwise they will be seen as ''ugly and lazy like uncle Pat.''

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
What's that? 5 Ways White Women Center Themselves in Conservations about Racism?! Let me think...

1) describe Your birthplace and hometown as being a backwards hellhole full of white racist hillbillies, while you have seen the light!

2) Collect POC-Internet Friends, like other people Pokémon. Drag them out whenever convenient. No real life meetings needed. Or they even knowing who you are! BFF <3

3) Give embarrassing patronising shout-outs to Your POC besties. The more patronising the better. Those poor oppressed negroes would be nowhere without Your brave and passionate shout-outs. And You don't have to roll off the couch.

4) Share Instagram stories about BLM and Racism! So brave and enlightened. And You still doesn't have to leave the house and running the risk of getting a tear gas can in Your face in case things get a bit heated during the local BLM protests. And walking is hard anyways. Your plastering of shallow to downright misinforming graphs will make the difference. Works best with selfies and photos of Your bloated feet in changing bath tubs.

5) Cake.

EDIT: Bonus points for telling in an interview that the negroe man always lusts after Your luscious curves.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
My understanding is that they all claim they are some variety of "queer," because being a straight woman isn't cool enough, and doesn't allow them a spot on the oppression ladder any more.

So, because they are now queer, rather than straight, cis women, being a girly-girl is now "femme." In someone like Tess's case, where her image is all about makeup and fashion and dressing in an extremely feminine way, she might call herself "high femme."

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
First off, LOLZ! Daily walks my ass.

Secondly... holy fuckballs, are her eyes getting wonky.
Now that you mention it, is she starting to get a Slaton forehead? One eye seems smaller than the other. I know that's a thing that some people have (Melissa Joan Hart is a famous example), but I don't think hers have always been like this.
The dynamic between black and white people IS different in the south though compared to the west coast. That’s why though it’s meaningless when someone like Tess, who no longer lives in the south and mainly interacts with bPoC in the form of fake Instagram friends anyway, tries to call out them out. For the areas where it does hold some truth, it’s punching down to places that have very complex racial dynamics that aren’t easy to solve (and certainly not by white people putting in effort alone or by eliminating the police), especially when you consider other factors like poverty that cause people to be less happy in general and more likely to blame other groups for their problems.
What gets me is that she's lived on the West Coast for over a decade now. There's really no reason to even bring up 'Oh, I'm from the Deep South so that's why I used to be racist!'. First off, nobody asked. It honestly just read like she wanted an excuse to bash her hometown.
My understanding is that they all claim they are some variety of "queer," because being a straight woman isn't cool enough, and doesn't allow them a spot on the oppression ladder any more.

So, because they are now queer, rather than straight, cis women, being a girly-girl is now "femme." In someone like Tess's case, where her image is all about makeup and fashion and dressing in an extremely feminine way, she might call herself "high femme."
I can't fucking keep up with this shit anymore.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
And - don't they know that being femme kills da tranz??? Tess promoting femme cis women is LITERALLY ending black trans lives. She has a body count. Cancel her immediately.
Also: "Love Yo Self" and "We got this?"
Shouting OVER black men and women and appropriating their phrases on TOP of making a one-(fat) woman minstrel show out of herself on an hour by hour basis.
She's basically a morbidly obese tard-scribbled on Al Jolson. Cancel this pedophile sympathizer now!

Morbo

All humans are vermin in the eyes of Morbo
kiwifarms.net
Okay, but one thing that makes me suffer from second hand embarrassment is when a white person (normally a woman) fills their social media with posts talking about black people and racial issues when the reality is that they're only doing it for clout. Let's face it, most white influencers don't give a shit about BLM and are only using it for ''black clout''. Which is already a retarded thing on its own.
I want both her and Kelly to be called out by one of those black influencers, something along the lines of "who is this white heifer"

Pollybock

kiwifarms.net
Alicia silverstone said in a recent interview that she still bathes with her 9yr old. I don’t think she’s high on tess’ radar (though mayyyybeeee with her newfound vegan lifestyle🤣) but if the right celeb said the same, no doubt tess would either try to or lie about doing so. Doubt they would both fit and the visual is more than I can handle this morning.

gay frogs

Well, just got back from hell again.
kiwifarms.net
Alicia silverstone said in a recent interview that she still bathes with her 9yr old.
fucking ew. slightly less creepy depending on gender, but not by much and still gross and inappropriate. I know I wasn't taking showers with my mother at 9. i honestly can't see Tess showering with Bowie past toddlerhood just because there wouldn't be room.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
fucking ew. slightly less creepy depending on gender, but not by much and still gross and inappropriate. I know I wasn't taking showers with my mother at 9. i honestly can't see Tess showering with Bowie past toddlerhood just because there wouldn't be room.
Eh, it's pretty normal in some cultures that nudity isn't a big deal within the family in bathing scenarios or between same sex adults and kids in more public ones. Scandinavia, for example. Finnish sauna culture. Or Japanese/Korean sento/onsen culture where everyone sits around nude scrubbing down and soaking. Americans seem massively hung up on nudity as always 100% inherently sexualised regardless of context.

Having said that, I'd hate to be the kid forced to bathe with Tess because she could slip and kill you stone dead. Mind you, sharing baths must be impossible for her given she barely fits in a hotel one now.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Alicia silverstone said in a recent interview that she still bathes with her 9yr old. I don’t think she’s high on tess’ radar (though mayyyybeeee with her newfound vegan lifestyle🤣) but if the right celeb said the same, no doubt tess would either try to or lie about doing so. Doubt they would both fit and the visual is more than I can handle this morning.
She's a nut. I remember her saying that when her kid was a baby and starting on solid food, she would chew it up in her mouth and then spit it into his mouth like a bird would do. What a freaking nut case.

DrainRedRain

Privilege King™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want both her and Kelly to be called out by one of those black influencers, something along the lines of "who is this white heifer"
Little off topic but I had the privilege of witnessing a small sub-celebrity fat positive influencer getting dunked on by another fat woman, but black. She said something along the lines of ''please take your false black sympathy out of my mentions, stick to your fat positive lane''. I guess fatties will cancel each other if race is involved.