Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or “plus-sized” men.

That post was like a sub sonic whale-call for other fatties to congregate, lol!

“You go girl!”

“It’s sooo hard for plus-sized women to date in a fat-phobic society!”
Tess will sooner date someone with this body type:
1A8AB5B1-A129-4F6C-A77C-D773ABBBBF48.jpeg
Than this one:
01AF8096-757E-43F2-A156-104131940CA0.jpeg
A man this size is like the male equivalent of Tess. Tess can say she doesn’t care about body size all she wants, but most FA are hypocrites when it comes to dating and attraction. She also has some mixed messaging in her comments by saying that she won’t “settle for less”, while saying that weight doesn’t matter. If Tess were to be offered a date from a male version of herself, she’d reject him.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1488924
Than this one:
View attachment 1488923
A man this size is like the male equivalent of Tess. Tess can say she doesn’t care about body size all she wants, but most FA are hypocrites when it comes to dating and attraction. She also has some mixed messaging in her comments by saying that she won’t “settle for less”, while saying that weight doesn’t matter. If Tess were to be offered a date from a male version of herself, she’d reject him.
Definitely.

In general it’s easier for a fat dude to find an attractive non-fat girl than the other way around.

And that’s something that Tess and her fellow woke whales absolutely can’t stand.

(Why, it’s an even greater miscarriage of justice than the fact they can’t fit in an airplane seat properly!)

They want to play live on easy mode: Get the validation that attractive women get, without being attractive, get healthy and fit, without ever putting in an effort. They want to be treated as the epitome of beauty and femininity, while being fat slobs with poor impulse control.

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1488924
Than this one:
View attachment 1488923
lmao if a deathfat dates another deathfat they will be fighting over food they won't last.

well either ways we know the only kind of people who'd date her are feeders/fetishists. no sane person would form an intimate relationship with a snobby bitch who looks like diabetes and a heart attack with two children to leave behind.

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmao if a deathfat dates another deathfat they will be fighting over food they won't last.

well either ways we know the only kind of people who'd date her are feeders/fetishists. no sane person would form an intimate relationship with a snobby bitch who looks like diabetes and a heart attack with two children to leave behind.
82F9A705-AF1C-4683-A708-7C4518E656D3.jpeg
If you aren’t attracted to this, you’re clearly fatphobic. Fat folx deserve love too, bigot.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489102
It would probably look something like this.
ACKSUALLY! I know a little on the topic from watching Wings of Redemption...

According to Wings, he can do a girl doggy style by lifting up his gut/fat and then place it on the girls ass/back.

Exactly what thoughts would pass through a woman’s mind, as she’s on all fours, getting pounded from behind and has the weight of Wings’s considerable, fat gut put on her lower back I don’t know.

But I reckon it aren’t pretty thoughts.

DrainRedRain

Privilege King™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Y'all are really all up in my DMs RN lolllllll
Isn't she a liiiitle too old to speak like a retarded teenager? Also, yeah Tess, I bet your DMs were absolutely filled with black hunks with enormous dicks lining up to fuck your pudgy ass. Of course.

And here it is, ''muh colonialism''. I swear, the collective IQs of fat wypipo who post about colonialism must be in the double digits.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Little off topic but I had the privilege of witnessing a small sub-celebrity fat positive influencer getting dunked on by another fat woman, but black. She said something along the lines of ''please take your false black sympathy out of my mentions, stick to your fat positive lane''. I guess fatties will cancel each other if race is involved.
I want to buy this fat, black lady a cake of her choice like, right now.

She's got four huge strikes against her on the dating market, before you even get to the worst aspects of her personality.

She's massively fat. Nobody wants that but feeders and fetishists.

She's a single mom. Even fit, attractive single moms have a hard time finding men willing to date them, much less commit. On top of that, she's a shitty mother to the kids she's got, and should not be birthing any more (given her weight), so any decent man who thinks he might want to have kids, or is looking for a good stepmom for his own kids, is going to reject her on that basis. There are plenty of sweet, chubby, younger women with the potential to be good moms out there; Tessie ain't one of them.

She's effectively homeless, and unemployed. If she was making enough money to pay rent on even a tiny place, she would be doing exactly that for the sake of her kids, but she's not. That means she is probably also deep in debt and has a shit credit rating. She's financially unstable and irresponsible, and who wants to hitch himself to that? Again, if he likes fat chicks, there are plenty of younger, nicer ones out there who hold down jobs, pay their bills, and successfully keep a roof over their own damned heads.

She's a washed-up minor celebrity, still trying to play the fame game. Anybody in the LA area she might conceivably accept as a suitable dating partner is going to know exactly what a disaster that is, and stay the fuck away. The only exception would be somebody equally as Narcissistic and fame-hungry, but less well-known, who would use her minor fame to gain exposure for himself, ditching her the moment it was expedient to do so.

And yeah, I'm saying "he" when referring to these hypothetical partners, because that's what she's after.
View attachment 1489069
If you aren’t attracted to this, you’re clearly fatphobic. Fat folx deserve love too, bigot.
Her jowls are developing nicely. I'm amazed she posted this pic.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
I want to buy this fat, black lady a cake of her choice like, right now.
She's got four huge strikes against her on the dating market, before you even get to the worst aspects of her personality.

She's massively fat. Nobody wants that but feeders and fetishists.

She's a single mom. Even fit, attractive single moms have a hard time finding men willing to date them, much less commit. On top of that, she's a shitty mother to the kids she's got, and should not be birthing any more (given her weight), so any decent man who thinks he might want to have kids, or is looking for a good stepmom for his own kids, is going to reject her on that basis. There are plenty of sweet, chubby, younger women with the potential to be good moms out there; Tessie ain't one of them.

She's effectively homeless, and unemployed. If she was making enough money to pay rent on even a tiny place, she would be doing exactly that for the sake of her kids, but she's not. That means she is probably also deep in debt and has a shit credit rating. She's financially unstable and irresponsible, and who wants to hitch himself to that? Again, if he likes fat chicks, there are plenty of younger, nicer ones out there who hold down jobs, pay their bills, and successfully keep a roof over their own damned heads.

She's a washed-up minor celebrity, still trying to play the fame game. Anybody in the LA area she might conceivably accept as a suitable dating partner is going to know exactly what a disaster that is, and stay the fuck away. The only exception would be somebody equally as Narcissistic and fame-hungry, but less well-known, who would use her minor fame to gain exposure for himself, ditching her the moment it was expedient to do so.

And yeah, I'm saying "he" when referring to these hypothetical partners, because that's what she's after.
Her jowls are developing nicely. I'm amazed she posted this pic.
Another thing she (and other women) have against her, no disrespect intended, but...

The tattoos. She's covered in them. I notice all over the internet that it seems to be socially acceptable to dunk on someone's tattoos if people think or agree they're shitty, stupid, or inappropriate...but you're somehow NEVER allowed to reject someone or dunk on them for having tattoos in the first place.

I mean, come on. Tattoos is NOT a race. Tess picked those. She PURCHASED them. And I'm sure if she steps up to someone whether to hang out, do a photo shoot, or date them, she EXPECTS them to keep their mouths shut about her tattoos. I mentioned once before that it's boring and old hearing some self-righteous ass beller about how they're pretty sure they "got the ink just for me, not you."

Except your argument flies out the window when you want to interact with others. Just like BDSM degenerates acting like the Folsom Street festival in public, Tess is inflicting her tattoos on the other people she wants to hang out with or date. And uh...maybe not everyone wants to see this shit. It's getting to be an all too rare thing to come across a NON-tattooed person. And what about the needs/desires of these people?
What about the desire for someone to find a nice girl-next-door type they can bring to the family without come-along rings, stupid ear gages and tattoos? It's a preference, and one that very few seem to respect at all--unless they can point and laugh at whatever they deem to be "shitty" tattoos and piercings.

This is not an immutable trait. It's like not wanting to date someone who wears glasses, yet somehow this one thing gets attacked as if you're dunking on someone's race.

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
“My relationship with Nick wasn’t what it looked like online” No shit, glad to see she’s finally admitting that she’s fake as hell.

She’s also dropping hints she might date that weird troon lesbo. Obviously any normal man would have nothing to do with her, but a hyper activist sjw tranny might. I bet that person is the reason she’s been so vocal about blm too. Tess isn’t a lesbian at all but once women get to the point where she is where the kind of man who would meet their standards would never date them, they sometimes do go for man-substitutes. Corissa is a great example of this.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Another thing she (and other women) have against her, no disrespect intended, but...

The tattoos. She's covered in them. I notice all over the internet that it seems to be socially acceptable to dunk on someone's tattoos if people think or agree they're shitty, stupid, or inappropriate...but you're somehow NEVER allowed to reject someone or dunk on them for having tattoos in the first place.

I mean, come on. Tattoos is NOT a race. Tess picked those. She PURCHASED them. And I'm sure if she steps up to someone whether to hang out, do a photo shoot, or date them, she EXPECTS them to keep their mouths shut about her tattoos. I mentioned once before that it's boring and old hearing some self-righteous ass beller about how they're pretty sure they "got the ink just for me, not you."

Except your argument flies out the window when you want to interact with others. Just like BDSM degenerates acting like the Folsom Street festival in public, Tess is inflicting her tattoos on the other people she wants to hang out with or date. And uh...maybe not everyone wants to see this shit. It's getting to be an all too rare thing to come across a NON-tattooed person. And what about the needs/desires of these people?
What about the desire for someone to find a nice girl-next-door type they can bring to the family without come-along rings, stupid ear gages and tattoos? It's a preference, and one that very few seem to respect at all--unless they can point and laugh at whatever they deem to be "shitty" tattoos and piercings.

This is not an immutable trait. It's like not wanting to date someone who wears glasses, yet somehow this one thing gets attacked as if you're dunking on someone's race.
The only nice tattoo she has is the Dolly Parton one, the rest look like tard scribbles.

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
kiwifarms.net
The only exception would be somebody equally as Narcissistic and fame-hungry, but less well-known, who would use her minor fame to gain exposure for himself, ditching her the moment it was expedient to do so.
Just like Nick, her "businessman" and "artist" ex-husband who preferred to move back to Australia to stock shelves and live with his parents. Tess wasn't even good enough for such a loser, of all people.

bloomingcactus

Pointy side up!
kiwifarms.net
9D98530E-4D46-4EC3-BB05-6AAD232034A6.jpeg
What if I can't pronounce his name?
I really can't.
That's probably not his real name anyway.

20200801_225209.jpg
They've never met in person? There's no mention of her on his Instagram. She has commented on a few of his posts.
He posts 24/7 woke crap. It's worse than her. She's using him for woke clout. He's non binary. (Or trans? Or trans non binary? Or something.)
He has more tattoos than her and has the acab one. (I had to look it up, all cops are bastards.) She commented she wants one too. Plus a t-shirt. Good luck finding one that will fit, Tess.