Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
Calling it now; by the time Bowie is in school she's going to have trooned him out.
I actually don't think so - not because I don't think she wouldn't like having her own little woke badge in form of a child, but I simply don't think she has it in her to make the effort. Say what you will about Munchie moms like Jazz's mother, they're very determined and focused on screwing their kids up.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
I actually don't think so - not because I don't think she wouldn't like having her own little woke badge in form of a child, but I simply don't think she has it in her to make the effort. Say what you will about Munchie moms like Jazz's mother, they're very determined and focused on screwing their kids up.
I agree. Tess is faaaaar too lazy to go through with it and I suspect she will be too broke too. She wants to spend money on her, not on her child, even if she got woke points from it.

Water-T

I'm too sexy for my apartment...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1593542
Fucking WHAT?! 3 hours?! What the fuck do you with that child. Stop feeding him sugar, stat giving that kid some proper stimulations and no fucking screentime. 3 hours!? God she makes me MATI....
I would not be surprised if Tess is one of those Cool Moms that let their kids do whatever they want, including staying up all night playing on an iPad instead of sticking to a sleep schedule.

Fullmetal Autist

mentally ill trans autistic flower
kiwifarms.net
I would not be surprised if Tess is one of those Cool Moms that let their kids do whatever they want, including staying up all night playing on an iPad instead of sticking to a sleep schedule.
Ditto. I imagine Bowie doesn't have a set bedtime, so he is resistant to being told to sleep at a certain time--probably just goes to bed whenever he passes out from tired and doesn't expect a familiar "bedtime routine" like most kids.

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1593542
Fucking WHAT?! 3 hours?! What the fuck do you with that child. Stop feeding him sugar, start giving that kid some proper stimulations and no fucking screentime. 3 hours!? God she makes me MATI....
Boohoo.
This is no one but two tons fault.

And yet idiots like this still won't grasp the negative side effects of letting the screen parent their small children.
Not as long as mommy can stuff her face and take selfies most of the day.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
I think she'd be willing to troon him out, but in the nebulous 'gender non-conforming' way where she says she won't use he/him pronouns so he can pick his own or something and that she can dress him up like a doll and treat him like a girl or a boy depending on her own whims. I can't see her going all the way to hormones (probably) but socially transitioning him is feasible.
View attachment 1593542
Fucking WHAT?! 3 hours?! What the fuck do you with that child. Stop feeding him sugar, start giving that kid some proper stimulations and no fucking screentime. 3 hours!? God she makes me MATI....
There is no reason for this. Even at that age, when the kid is likely to be pretty stubborn, the only way it'd take that long is if you have consistently not enforced a bedtime or any sort of punishment whatsoever. I feel like even sending him in there by himself with no distractions would lead to him falling asleep just out of boredom within 3 hours. She seems the type who would send him to bed with an iPad or something similar under the assumption he'd fall asleep with it and stay out of her hair. I can see her sending him to bed with that and every little bit he comes out to ask her for something and she never does anything to make him lay down.

I'm actually almost impressed. It takes a special kind of incompetence to manage this.

Easy Peasy

Harry Potter and the Audacity of This Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I hate to agree with something tess posted for woke points, but I agree with the Chris Evans thing. He was allowed to be embarrassed for the noods, when if a woman did it, shed likely not get the easy treatment

But then again tess posts risque shit then gets offended when people comment anything less than ass kissing so theres the rub

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net