Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget the 5/8s of a cheap and unripe brie!

She ate the other 3/8s while slaving away in the kitchen to keep up her strength. Guaranteed.
NGL, I'm hungry AF at the moment and I love cheese and cured meats... if Bowie offered to share his plate with me I wouldn't say no.

Tess can keep hers tho, I wouldn't want to interfere with her one-way, magical trip to Heart Attack Town.

Nick gur

kiwifarms.net
I mean, she's said she was going to put Rylee on anxiety meds for some undisclosed 'disorder' so I'm not surprised. Just pump them full of meds, it's fine, right?

Something about her dispensing medicine like that worries me. I'm sure you can ask a doctor about recommended dose, but you know she won't and she'll give him whatever she has to to make him sleep. This is a bad enough idea, but there's also the fact that he's barely potty trained. She'll probably post in a few days/weeks whining that he's regressed on that and is wetting the bed at night.
It's very common among drug addicts to do this with their kids. Starts off with a kids pain/cough medicine, a tolerance gets built and before you know it little Billy is starting his first day at school tweaking. At least fucking smackheads have the excuse (albeit a really messed up shitty one) that they are under the influence. What's Tess's excuse? she wants to eat in peace??

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I mean, she's said she was going to put Rylee on anxiety meds for some undisclosed 'disorder' so I'm not surprised. Just pump them full of meds, it's fine, right?

Something about her dispensing medicine like that worries me. I'm sure you can ask a doctor about recommended dose, but you know she won't and she'll give him whatever she has to to make him sleep. This is a bad enough idea, but there's also the fact that he's barely potty trained. She'll probably post in a few days/weeks whining that he's regressed on that and is wetting the bed at night.
Wow, this actually makes me feel sick. Rylee is "anxious" because his bio dad was a useless sperm donor, his stepdad abruptly left the family and moved clear across the world and is never coming back, his mom abandoned him on an ex-boyfriend's doorstep, California's Covid response is ruining kids' social and academic lives and burdening them with undue and entirely unnecessary stress about illness and death while their state is literally on fire and idiot Dems are saying the world is going to end, and Rylee recently made the major transition to high school. It doesn't take a psychologist to figure out what's "wrong" with this poor boy! Tess is a terrible, worthless, abusive, and lazy mother. Truly disgusting.

As for melatonin, it's a hormone. I know that it's a common OTC supplement now, but I wouldn't give it to kids whose brains are developing. There is no solid research about its longterm safety. Bad parents don't even try to stick to a firm routine or implement good sleep hygiene practices first; they just go straight for the latter-day Benadryl. Gross.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Honestly melatonin is practically nothing compared to some of the real nasty shit Pill Popper MD will give terrible parents when they shriek loud enough and over-exaggerate their kids' already awful behavior and questionable development. It's always kids with names like Nevaeh and Braedynnee, a constant rotation of new Uncle Stepdads, strung out or absent parents who never bother with the actual parenting stuff who end up on a shitload of stimulants (which to the shock of no one make aggressive behavior a lot worse every fucking time) and antipsychotics (to knock out the methed up feral child). If Tess doesn't find someone else to raise Bowie for her it's just a matter of time.

Plastic Inevitable

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know people who've had really bad reactions to melatonin - it affects serotonin as well so if you have any issues with unbalanced neurotransmitters then you could be asking for trouble.

Also I keep looking at Bowie's plate and coveting the blackberries. Anyone else have blackberry canes in their yard as a kid that your parents tried desperately to get rid of but it never quite worked? So come late summer you ended up in the backyard stuffing your face with blackberries?

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
Melatonin. Jesus Christ, Tess needs some mom friends. If you're going to drug a kid, do it properly with Benadryl like the rest of the goblin-wrangling schlubs out there.
Mombie Tess may actually be worse than this Tess.
As for melatonin, it's a hormone. I know that it's a common OTC supplement now, but I wouldn't give it to kids whose brains are developing. There is no solid research about its longterm safety. Bad parents don't even try to stick to a firm routine or implement good sleep hygiene practices first; they just go straight for the latter-day Benadryl. Gross.
So initially, I was gonna defend the decision and say that while it's her fault he can't sleep and not the fault of a melatonin deficiency, it can still be helpful for kids and it's more natural than Benadryl. Then I did a thirty second Google search and found that no, this is not typically recommended for kids, as it hasn't been studied long-term and there are more effective methods to help your child sleep better. This article just states what you did basically. This was literally after like thirty seconds of research, and most of that was just typing in Google. But this method would require Tess to actually be a parent, sooooo
In total shade, that's more food than a 4 year old should consume in 48 hours. If she's holding him to the song of the generational fatties and screaming "finish your plate!", then it's straight up child abuse and torture, not just trashy and lazy.
I can't tell if she WANTS him to be as fat as her, if she's just that incompetent that she doesn't know the proper serving for a child is different than the right one for an adult, or both.
Wow, this actually makes me feel sick. Rylee is "anxious" because his bio dad was a useless sperm donor, his stepdad abruptly left the family and moved clear across the world and is never coming back, his mom abandoned him on an ex-boyfriend's doorstep, California's Covid response is ruining kids' social and academic lives and burdening them with undue and entirely unnecessary stress about illness and death while their state is literally on fire and idiot Dems are saying the world is going to end, and Rylee recently made the major transition to high school. It doesn't take a psychologist to figure out what's "wrong" with this poor boy! Tess is a terrible, worthless, abusive, and lazy mother. Truly disgusting.
I think the saddest thing about what you said is that half of this didn't even contribute. She said this during her Parents magazine interview in January. He had an anxiety disorder even WITHOUT all of the COVID shit and starting high school.

I really am rooting for Rylee. I hope he can stay away from his mom long enough to actually become a good person with very few mental issues relating to trauma. Obviously he'll have some (you can't be in a house like that and not) but maybe there's still some hope for him.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really am rooting for Rylee. I hope he can stay away from his mom long enough to actually become a good person with very few mental issues relating to trauma. Obviously he'll have some (you can't be in a house like that and not) but maybe there's still some hope for him.
I hope his Grandma Beth and Uncle Tad have developed their own lines of communication with Rylee, see as he no longer lives with the daughter and sister they've gone No Contact with. Since Rylee has been living with John since at least November, I would think he would reconnect with his Mississippi family. He used to be shipped back there every summer anyway, until Beth dared to hold a boundry with Ryamn after Bowie was born - and by all accounts, he loved it and had a very strong relationship with his grandmother in particular.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
Well if her kids end up fat, she can claim OMG GENETICS instead of some sort of accountability.
Also, them getting to obesity levels make them more dependent on her since she does love a good dependency situation. If she were smart she’d play it so they could take care of her as she nears 40 and wayyy beyond *normal* morbid obesity levels
So it's probably more incompetence than maliciousness.

It's so weird to me because, like, you'd think common sense would kick in at some point. I'm a fully grown adult and I think a lot of the Bowie servings would be too much for even me. I'd rather give my kid too little then give them a second helping to fill them up, then give them too much and make them sick or wasteful (or make them eat all of it anyway and develop an eating disorder).

Something I was wondering earlier--do you think Tess actually feels anything for people? Like, I can see her just being apathetic toward Rylee and not really loving or hating him. Does she just live in a world of apathy, where she has targets rather than friends, or does she have genuine feelings for people, good or bad?

Water-T

I'm too sexy for my apartment...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly melatonin is practically nothing compared to some of the real nasty shit Pill Popper MD will give terrible parents when they shriek loud enough and over-exaggerate their kids' already awful behavior and questionable development. It's always kids with names like Nevaeh and Braedynnee, a constant rotation of new Uncle Stepdads, strung out or absent parents who never bother with the actual parenting stuff who end up on a shitload of stimulants (which to the shock of no one make aggressive behavior a lot worse every fucking time) and antipsychotics (to knock out the methed up feral child). If Tess doesn't find someone else to raise Bowie for her it's just a matter of time.
If Tess doesn't wrangle a new free babysitter soon, she's going to resort to drugging the poor kid so she can get some quality cake & feeder John time....which means she'll very likely overdose the poor child.

Casey Anthony 2.0 saga incoming!

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net

My understanding is that melatonin stops being effective if you take a standard dose for a few days, so unless she really commits to drugging him when she’s on the clock, he’s probably safe.

Plastic Inevitable

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soooo because of Tess' advocacy the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment has banned the use of ketamine...

...by law enforcement ONLY?

...or by everyone while CDPHE investigates?

Because if it's the latter then there are a lot of seriously depressed people who aren't getting life-saving treatment because of you Tessie. Good jorb!

Edit: It seems to be the former (although it includes non-LEOs like paramedics/EMTs?) and also only in the city of Aurora, Colorado. I'm not sure what Tess had to do with any of this, but...

Aurora City Council on Monday banned the city’s emergency responders from using ketamine until an independent investigation into the death of Elijah McClain is complete.

The council voted unanimously to temporarily stop paramedics’ use of the powerful sedative, which Aurora paramedics injected into McClain after he was violently detained by police last year.

“I think it makes sense to take a pause,” Councilman Curtis Gardner, who sponsored the resolution, said.

Questions about how the drug contributed to McClain’s death remain unanswered because the Adams County Coroner’s Office could not determine the cause or manner of his death. The autopsy stated the level of ketamine in McClain’s blood was at a “therapeutic level,” despite paramedics overestimating his weight, but the coroner did not rule out an unexpected side effect of the drug as a contributor to his death.

The temporary ban in Aurora won’t go into effect until Aurora Fire Rescue has time to rewrite its protocols and train its staff on those changes, Gardner said. The ban will stay in play for 30 days after the investigation led by an outside attorney is complete.

“It’s only right to suspend the use of it until if and when it is determined to be safe,” Aurora Mayor Mike Coffman said during the City Council meeting Monday.

McClain’s death and a surge of international attention to the case during the summer’s protests of police brutality have brought increased scrutiny to the use of ketamine by paramedics on agitated people in a non-hospital setting. The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, which issues waivers to departments so they can use the sedative in that manner, in July reopened an investigation into McClain’s case and, in September, into the use of the substance by paramedics statewide. Paramedics have used ketamine in an EMS setting more than 900 times in the past three years, according to the department.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
So she doped poor Bowie to sleep, that way her fat ass can eat cake without sharing it and watch some crappy show.
Got it, Tess. Mother of the Year!
I wonder if Parents magazine and their readers know about your awesome parenting skills?
They printed the story that she ditched her oldest son and left him to live with an ex and praised her for that decision. I doubt they’re smart enough to recognize this as being a problem. She could hold him upside down and dunk his head underwater and call it bath time and they’d praise her for her mothering skills.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the advice on drugging your 4 year old to sleep! Now Tess doesn't have to share her nightly takeout cake with some shitty little kid.
Screenshot_20200915-104019_Chrome.jpg

Here's a bunch of videos Tess took while lying naked in bed at 9 am, because what is getting up for work or taking care of your child? She's using the same stupid freckle and lashes filter Corissa uses, and wearing Amberlynn's poop bun.
Screenshot_20200915-104026_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200915-104040_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200915-104055_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200915-104034_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200915-104133_Chrome.jpg