Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny, then, how Tess is "queer" yet has never dated a woman, nor a troon.

And no, her ex husband isn't a troon no matter how much he hits on troons or pretends to be one.

Or is she trying to date Olly and become the kept woman of a working moddle? O don't think she's realized yet that she's got nothing to offer a partner who isn't a feeder.

Pudgy Bear Claws

turdswallop
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly surprised Tess wants to associate with Chrissy Teigen. I'm sure most of you heard about it, but a few weeks ago there were rumors that Chrissy and her husband John Legend are on the flight logs of Epstein's Lolita Express. Even if the rumors are false, that woman still had to delete thousands and thousands of tweets where she sexualized children. She had some poor excuse and said it's just her humor but that bitch is just nasty. She constantly tweets shit at the Trump family, including telling Ivanka Trump to shut the fuck up...

....you know what? Tess and Chrissy are a match.
This isn't a Chrissy Teigen thread but I'll just point out that all those tweets were altered/faked. Fucking Qanon "found" them.

On topic, those boards look like shit. And edit: that freckle filter makes it look like Tess' face is covered with gnats.

Last edited:

Easy Peasy

Harry Potter and the Audacity of This Bitch
kiwifarms.net

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
My dating preferences aren't anyone's business. Who I will or won't date is up to me. If someone takes issue with me not wanting to date a tranny, that sounds like a personal problem because that has absolutely zero bearing on anyone but me.

Furthermore, is Tess going to date one or is she going to hide behind not wanting to fetishize? Because I remember her making a post a few days ago about that. Or will she use Nick as 'proof' she's okay with dating a tranny?

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
So it was a black female director who created the controversial movie "Cuties" movie. Personally, I think someone needs to check that womans harddrive. But I'm curious what Tess would say about it. Does she support a strong black female creator, or does she speak out against child exploitation and sexualizing 11 year olds? 🤔🤔
You know the answer to that. She supports Mary Kay Letourneau pedophiles.

gay frogs

Well, just got back from hell again.
kiwifarms.net

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
>we can do both
I actually agree with her here. People can care about more than one thing at a time. Unless they can't focus on more than their timelines, I guess.
Except, everything they do is counterproductive:
Ending racism by... being racist against white people and treating poc like fragile creatures who can't speak for themselves.

Ending sexism by... erasing women's gender identity because it hurts trans (previously men) and non binaries' (self loathing women) feelings.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tess is back after a whole 12 hour instagram break. Men with $$$ lookit what she can do - sit down in between her hips, splayed apart by her pannus. Neat, right?
Screenshot_20200916-185728_Chrome.jpg
Tess this isn't the splits. Your hips and legs are a foot above the floor; your fat is touching the ground, not your actual limbs and torso.

Last edited: