• "I'm running out of vaginas."

Celebrity Tess HollidayLandwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by hood LOLCOW, Mar 3, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. MAN THE HARPOONS, BOYS! WE HAVE A BIG ONE HERE!
    [​IMG]

So you might be wondering, who the hell is Tess Holliday? According to her Wikipedia page, Tess Holliday or Ryann Maegen Hoven, formerly also known as Tess Munster, is an American plus-size model and a body-positive activist, politically correct speak for landwhale and someone who is too lazy to exercise. But what makes her so special anyway?

In November 2014, she claims to have produced a series of T-shirts with the words, "Eff your body standards!" for $40 each, and claims that the proceeds will be donated to a Domestic Violence charity. Fans who bought the T-shirts realized that none of their T-shirts arrived, and after some digging, none of the money went to charity. When these fans asked Tess what happened, Tess, who ran her own page, did the most reasonable thing possible: she blocked them.
    Butthurt fans later found out that sometime after the "EYBS" scandal, photos of Tess spending her holiday in Disneyland appeared in her own Facebook page, further angering them. Tess even went further to claim that she needed money for her gallstone surgery (protip: this is what you get for being a fat fuck guys). Besides the whole EYBS scam, Tess has been known to stalk her critics and being terrible in general, to the point that several photographers refused to work with her, and what caused Torrid, a plus-size clothing company, to sever ties with her

Source: http://ageofshitlords.com/tess-hollidaymunster-is-a-shitty-person-and-heres-why/

Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tess_Holliday
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TessHollidayOfficial
    https://www.facebook.com/ryann.maegen
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tess_Holliday/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tessholliday/

• Informative Informative x 18
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    #1 hood LOLCOW, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    hood LOLCOW

hood LOLCOW The new Commissar
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. She is fat and I would not have sex with her.

• Winner x 40
    • Agree x 8
    • Semper Fidelis x 5
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Well, eff my moral standards, too, apparently.

• Feels Feels x 13
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Gym Leader Elesa

Gym Leader Elesa White Sock, NatSoc
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Anyone who actually finds this "thing" attractive is probably a lolcow themselves.

• Agree Agree x 26
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  5. I think a certain photoshop is basically asking to be made of that corn dog pic

• Winner Winner x 15
    cumrobbery

cumrobbery information laser (conspiracy)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Her head is really out of proportion with the rest of her body. It's like looking at a hamster on top of a pile of bean bags. Speaking personally I don't think her face is ugly, but the proportions look like something Chris would draw.

• Agree Agree x 18
    TheImportantFart

TheImportantFart Heil!*fart*Heil!*fart* Right in the Fuhrer's face

kiwifarms.net
  7. Even Chris probably wouldn't fuck her.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    DoshesToDoshes

DoshesToDoshes is a very stuck doge.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Lol she got a tattoo of herself on her arm

• Winner Winner x 33
    • Like Like x 1
    Loxiozzz

Loxiozzz Weebtastic
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Capture.PNG

Tess_exercise.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 23
    TheImportantFart

TheImportantFart Heil!*fart*Heil!*fart* Right in the Fuhrer's face

kiwifarms.net
  10. Anyone almost not feel bad for who she scammed? Anyone who bought into this kinda can't be expecting anything less.

She's the typical person who had 15 mins of fame, ripped people off and will live rest of life being a cow, quite literally in her case.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. :lol:

• Winner Winner x 12
    DangerousGas

DangerousGas Chaotic Bald
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Wow, they shopped Minnie Mouse with IHM. Now we need a Medic Mouse

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
    yawning sneasel

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I would say the Miss Piggy tattoo is fitting, but Miss Piggy is actually fabulous so

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy you claim to be a player but i fucked your wife

kiwifarms.net
  14. I remember this girl. She's very ironic because even though she bases her whole career around fighting society's beauty standards, she uses ridiculous amounts of Photoshop and makeup to hide the fact that she's hideous. Apparently (shockingly) she's also a narcissistic bitch to other models as well. And has cellulite that you could lose your phone in.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Informative Informative x 8
    #15 Solzhenitsyn, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    Solzhenitsyn

Solzhenitsyn This dewdrop world is but a dewdrop world

kiwifarms.net
  15. If I bump into her will I get swallowed whole?

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    NumberingYourState

NumberingYourState Oh my God! TV's Michael Gray!

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    hood LOLCOW

hood LOLCOW The new Commissar
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Oh, man, I've heard of this hambeast.

I actually just checked her Instagram and, you know... It's weird that someone who supports HAES goes to the gym. I mean, because exercising would mean that she's trying to lose weight, and that would be against everything she stands for!

Also apparently she's pregnant? Yeah, I couldn't tell, either. I don't know what sort of person would stick their dick in that... frankly I'm surprised it's physically possible.

But to play Devil's Advocate, apparently she did donate 1k to some domestic violence charity, according to her Wikipedia. Although I question the validity of a lot of the information on her Wikipedia page. And also her retroactively donating 1k to a domestic violence charity doesn't change the fact that she did, in fact, lie about where the money was going for her stupid shirts in the first place, since it's common knowledge she squandered those funds on a trip to Disneyworld.

• Informative Informative x 12
    Lurker

Lurker Lurk Moar
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Tess is in this video.

• Informative Informative x 11
    Daughter of Pomona

Daughter of Pomona “O brave new world that has such people in it.”

kiwifarms.net
  18. This thing classifies as a notable person according to Wikipedia?

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Got the Lorax in my bush.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.