• "I googled it and found hentai."

Tess HollidayLandwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by hood LOLCOW, Mar 3, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Chub rub sucks, but there are all sorts of ways to avoid it. I can't imagine that wearing clothing stretched to the point of transparency is a good one.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Maybe it's dry as hell. Maybe it really smells.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I love the comment by _librassoul slay all day. Only thing she is gonna slay all day is a few dozen cupcakes.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan I am are is one.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I happened to be wearing an extra 60lbs today and I noticed I kept doing that when I was standing a long time. It felt more comfortable to shift my weight to from one leg to and then the other when it got tired but I made myself stop it because I didn't think it was probably good for my knees or back.
    upload_2016-12-26_22-5-55.png

• Winner Winner x 3
    ChuckSlaughter

ChuckSlaughter You mean I got about 200 bitcoins

kiwifarms.net
  4. Her shin has a black lady's ass.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    randomfarmer

randomfarmer Jake Alley is the girliest girl who ever girled.

kiwifarms.net
  5. I guess "eff your beauty standards" can also work for fashion. Hey, what's wrong with wearing nylons with a seam down the back, bike shorts, and a military style jacket with the pocket turned inside out? Aside from the fact that it's hideous? Apparently, models can get away with anything while us mortals have to try not to look like we rolled out of bed and picked up the first thing we saw on the floor.

And actually, 6" tall 130lb models probably could get away with it-and yet they don't.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. The comments are from two girls, and at least one of them is mocking Tess.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  7. It looks like another pair of sunglasses...but why? She's already got the one pair...

• Like Like x 1
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*

kiwifarms.net
  8. Imagine if we could harness the energy caused by the friction of those massive hocks rubbing together... we could probably power a small town.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Poogtail

Poogtail there's poogs in these hills

kiwifarms.net
  9. Radio shock jock Bubba 'the Love Sponge' Clem used to be about this size...
    He said it was a huge ordeal to wipe his ass. Something about having to stand on one end of a towel while holding the other end, and eventually he had to get his girlfriend (who was either a saint or had serious self-esteem issues) to help him.

You have to wonder what the wakeup call is for some people; a doctor's advice? Having to buy a second seat on an airplane? Ordering clothes from special companies? Having to use a wheelchair or scooter because you can't walk more than a few feet because your legs will give out? Not being able to wipe my own ass would certainly do it for me.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #309 Beef Thunderpants, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  10. It's actual a single pair of leggings from Torrid that she's wearing at least two sizes too small. So it looks like layers but the fat, in theory, won't chafe their legs as quickly with rubbed layers. Except you can see through the top when she wears them.
    Screen Shot 2016-12-27 at 1.52.07 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Now you guys tell me, why the majority of obese women wear revealing clothes like these? It's always the same thing: when I see a ridiculous design, it's for fat people.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    DrainRedRain

DrainRedRain Eurofag reporting for duty!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I love fashion, but I wear jeans 99% of the time. To me, bike shorts are for biking, which I don't do. Stockings with a seam down them, I would never wear, unless for some 50s role play I guess. Bike shorts and stockings in one piece? I do not understand it at all. Is it supposed to hold you in all the way from waist to ankle? Shouldn't it have a vintage style dress over it?

I don't wear stockings even with a dress, it's 2016, not 1980 and nylons are very uncomfortable.

I imagine these big gals aren't wearing revealing clothes so much as everything they wear ends up being too small and reveals more than they would want. I've seen a lot of exploding cleavage in the big gal category because their cleavage goes up to their neck. Now the morbidly obese want fashion instead of muumuus.

It's a lot easier to make clothes for people who don't have odd flaps, gunts and fupas, and knee fat pockets and paniculas I guess.

But I'm talking about the super obese, not an XL, where presumably the body has still held its form and is just getting bigger. To answer the other question-that's where you realize you have a problem.when you are starting to grow out of normal size clothes. It's way past the time if you can't wipe your ass by yourself. You need to realize you are on your way before the obsession gets too deep. BMI, the evil numbers, are actually helpful if your appetite is lying to you.

If a size 22 sounds small and you lie to make people think you are that size, you are twisted beyond belief.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. finally figured out what was bothering me about this

HAES.jpg

• Winner Winner x 29
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    plautistic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. The fats need to wear bike shorts - or stockings - under skirts, especially in summer, to prevent chafe and sores from forming. It's a huge market. Infection is a big problem for them in their folds, as is healing for those who've gained the beetus. And these cows think every real womyn on the planet has chafe too, and if you don't you're lying or an anorexic little girl who needs to eat 5 burgers stat.

They really have no idea that all their pain, chafe (oh I'm sorry "chub rub tee hee"), skin tearing, exhaustion, etc are all byproducts of their fucked up relationship with food. They spend money on products I could have never imagined existed, like roll deodorant and butt shapers (?!) and chafe bands, and think it's just par for the course.

There are two wonderful articles, by the woman who quite literally wrote the book on apparel manufacturing 101, that explain to the rabid fatties demanding HIGH FASHION why it is not financially feasible to add plus lines to existing companies, nor to size up "straight sized" fashion looks for fats, despite there being many fats to clothe. They are a delicious beat down of all the hand wringing usually seen in articles on plus clothing (i.e. like Tim Gunn saying is sooo easy, people just need to get over the fat people are fat.)

mmmMMmmmm tasty
    Screen Shot 2016-12-27 at 3.31.28 PM.png

edit: I had to add this, the whale tears this woman received for speaking solid gold truth to the fats was met with more truth. I want carry this woman with me in my pocket so she can deliver epic verbal smackdowns to cows everywhere.
    Screen Shot 2016-12-27 at 3.43.20 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Winner Winner x 6
    #314 multiverse, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Like I said before, a lot of fat women don't want to admit that they're fat. And of those that do admit it, many of them lie to themselves and others about how fat they really are. I have to damage out, on average, two or three items of clothing a week because some hamplanet came in and tried to squeeze her ass into something ten sizes too small for her. And it's confusing because, like, you're already in a plus-size store. Just buy clothes for the body you have, you're already here.

I wish more people realized that just making clothes bigger isn't going to solve the problem. It's hard for a lot of fat women to accept that they can't dress the same as skinny women do, but I guess the lie is easier than accepting that you have to dress for your shape.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I never knew what Spanx were until Jenny Slate (who has a pretty good body) was joking about them on some podcast, and for years I never even thought it was something obese people would even think to wear. It sounds like liposuction; it doesn't work when you're fat, only when you're thin and hiding problem areas. I guess it makes sense about the chafing and rubbing; I can't imagine it does much for the appearance when you're that size.

One of the real success stories of a weight-loss reality show said she had to wear Spanx/shapewear under her clothes because all of her excess skin will get chafed raw and just hang everywhere if she doesn't, so even in weight loss you're fucked.

Al Bundy used to say "all women are (shoe size) 7's..."

Bodies below a certain size seem to be pretty consistent, give or take a few inches here or there, but trying to design something fitted to all these body sizes with widely varying bulges and paunches and ripples must be a nightmare.

I like that some people can't comprehend that using twice as much material might make something cost more money. They should have the concept down from food shopping, but then they probably don't know since they never come close to buying a smaller portion of something.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. So what is the most recent video of her in motion? Is she as immobile as she looks?

Yellow Yam Scam

Yellow Yam Scam Invented White People and the Book Of Tricknology.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Is anybody else surprised by how preposterously small her feet look? It would be funny if it wasn't so sad - she looks like a spinning top, balancing on a pinpoint. I couldn't find any immediately available information about her shoe size online, so for all I know she's standing on a pair of size 9s and making them look that dinky under her elephantine mass. Either way it looks ridiculous when someone approaching 400+lbs looks like they could easily shoe shop in the kid's section.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Axiom

Axiom Painfully Cute

kiwifarms.net
  19. The Buzzfeed "Angels" feel good fest. But that's pretty heavily edited; a more accurate video is probably the Ashley Nell Tipton JCPenny's runway show this summer. Both are posted earlier in the thread, I think.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Look up BeccaBae/fattyvixen. She takes fashion photos sometimes and her feet look like she must wear an adult size five in shoes. Then one day she began adding sizes and brands to her picks and and ahe wears an American size 10-11. Her body so dwarfs her feet that she looks like her feet are tiny in length. It's nuts.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.