• "Disclaimer - not a wizard, I just prefer their company."

Celebrity Tess HollidayLandwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by hood LOLCOW, Mar 3, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Ooh PearChan, that takes me back. She was just a kinda fat teen who got caught up in the HAES / feeder loop, and she's fuckin' h-u-g-e now (like, almost immobile).

edit: she works for BigCuties.com, as does Ryann / Tess's "stylist" Tiffany Kaelin (aka daughter of famous 90s OJ Simpson houseguest Kato.) Tiff's BC profile is "Remi". They're all deathfats.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. That's.... Actually impressive. I've gotten used to planetoids like Tess, so I saw this girl's photos and went, 'She isn't even all THAT bad...' She's a much better representation of a size US22, by the way. And she must be half Tess's size.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Axiom

Axiom Painfully Cute

kiwifarms.net
  3. holy shit, PearChan... :heart-empty:

• Feels Feels x 1
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*

kiwifarms.net
    • Threadbanned for nauseating thirstposting. Please don't do this.
    Tess is disgusting as fuck, but I am curious what fucking her would be like. I've never fucked a fatty before, it's sort of a bucket list thing, you know? But you know, if you're going to do it, why not go all the way, pick the fattest whore on the block.

• Islamic Content x 8
    • Winner x 4
    • Powerlevel x 4
    • Deviant x 3
    • Autistic x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Nacho Man Randy Salsa

Nacho Man Randy Salsa SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

kiwifarms.net
  4. Probably like fucking a can of Crisco that was frozen and partially thawed. Might smell like it too.

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    • Off-Topic x 1
    Patrick Buttman

Patrick Buttman big Swiss hand rapist

kiwifarms.net
  5. This person is so fucking confusing to look at. She actually has really pretty bone structure so it's jarring as hell to see an relatively attractive face on a Jabba The Hutt body.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Ruin

Ruin Got the Lorax in my bush.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Same here.

Fat girl angle shot extraordinaire.

kiwifarms.net
  7. This girl is smaller than Tess? Holy fuck. I guess you can't really get a sense of how horrifyingly massive they are unless you see them are in person.

No thanks.

It just astounds me how people let this happen. I can understand other addictions, drugs, shopping-but eating to the point your thighs overflow above your knees and you can't breathe or stand? I simply don't get it.

It's also interesting how much they talk about weight and food.Every post has to do with it, it's an obsession. Even heroin addicts don't make every post about their drug of choice. My overweight friends always say stuff like "Merry Christmas, hope you eat lots of yummy food" like it's something that goes together. Food is typically the last thing on my mind unless I'm cooking. For landwhales, food seems to be the point of it the season, any season. Their blogs, Facebook, IG, SN are just full of discussion about food and weight, something that never comes up in my world. I don't think I have ever discussed weight. My entire family for generations is thin. It's just not a thing.

I guess it fascinates me, that people prefer food over breathing.

Attached Files:

• Powerlevel Powerlevel x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. >having a long enough dick to make it into her

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    randomfarmer

randomfarmer Jake Alley is the girliest girl who ever girled.

kiwifarms.net
  9. If penetration isn't possible I'll just have to 69 her.

• Islamic Content x 5
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Horrifying x 2
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    • A-Log x 1
    • Deviant x 1
    Nacho Man Randy Salsa

kiwifarms.net
  10. >strong enough to part the jowls of her vag

randomfarmer

randomfarmer Jake Alley is the girliest girl who ever girled.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Who ever said anything about her vag? I wanna eat her ass out. If I'm going to do this pathetic hypothesized bucket list, I'm going all the way!

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 8
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • A-Log A-Log x 1
    Nacho Man Randy Salsa

kiwifarms.net
  12. That's probably what got her modelling gigs, that the fat hadn't yet creeped up to her face, or even her neck and chin to the extent it didn't require a ridiculous amount of shooping. To my eyes that seems like more and more a thing of the past, as in her extended fifteen minutes of fame are hopefully almost over.

Contra that, how she EVER got work with those arms is a mystery to me, and perhaps makes my optimism a bit premature. Scary and always have been. Like something out of a 1950s horror movie. Wiggling and jiggling and seemingly bigger than her head. Wonder if she's had her blood pressure checked this decade.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  13. That's actually an HAES meme. As in a hefty bag sized FUPA is something to be proud of. (The shit I learn lurking on /r/fatlogic.)

• Informative Informative x 4
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  14. Fun fact: morbidly obese women sometimes end up having to go up a size or two in shoes. I've sold a pair of size 10 wide boots to a woman who couldn't have been taller than 5'3" but she was like a size 26. I didn't believe her at first because that's the same size I wear and I'm seven inches taller than her. But no, they fit and she happily bought them.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Honestly Pearchan deserves a thread of her own.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Nacho Man Randy Salsa

kiwifarms.net
  16. Height and shoe size don't necessarily correlate. I know a guy who's 6'6" and another who's over 7', and both of them wear a smaller shoe than Boything, who is 5'6".

Granted, it's always sad and gross to see someone who has to buy shoes bigger than they reasonably should need because their obesity has made even their feet fat. My in laws come up way too much in threads about fat people, but my mother in law has to buy her shoes at least a full size, and sometimes two full sizes, larger than she used to wear to accommodate her fat feet. Then has to deal with a good two inches of extra space in the toe. The bones in her feet are starting to warp and splay and she's getting hammer toes because the bones can't handle her massive, massive weight. I would assume Tess has similar problems...

• Feels Feels x 2
    Axiom

Axiom Painfully Cute

kiwifarms.net
  17. On a related note, I wonder if that's why the horrendously fat usually fail to realise just how much food they are shovelling into themselves. When you're that enormous, a quadruple bypass burger from Heart Attack Grill is, proportionally, almost a normal-sized sandwich. It's a funny optical illusion.

kiwifarms.net
  18. Blobfish was very accurate btw. The craters make the eyes.

hjhjkjjk.png

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Yes.

She has as extra big toe's worth of space between her big toe and her second toe due to the bones in her feet spreading under her weight.

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 8.08.39 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 8.09.00 AM.png

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.