• "What have you got to lose now?"

Celebrity Tess HollidayLandwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by hood LOLCOW, Mar 3, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. Nothing hides legs that look like Edward James Olmos' face after a severe beating like filters, shadows, and wispy lingerie.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Patrick Buttman

Patrick Buttman big Swiss hand rapist

kiwifarms.net
  2. "When you aren't sleeping because of a teething baby but somehow had time to do your hair and put on heels."

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Particle Bored

Particle Bored I am made out of toothpicks and glue

kiwifarms.net
  3. Sad how narcissism has dellusioned this perso to the point of neglecting a human being, also I hate how the internet nowadays takes the rule of "pic or didnt happen"

kiwifarms.net
  4. Baby don't give a shit how you looking . the sum of this baby's world right now is pain it doesn't understand and isn't equipped to cope with, and it's caretakers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Sadcake

Sadcake Mah beetus

kiwifarms.net
  5. Pain it doesn't understand? Did I miss something and the baby has some sort of issue?

[Insert Meme Here]

[Insert Meme Here] Bonjour--I mean, Buenos Diás!

kiwifarms.net
  6. Teething hurts like a mofo for a baby. That's why teething babies cry so much.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Sadcake

Sadcake Mah beetus

kiwifarms.net
  7. Well duh, I'm a moron.

• Agree Agree x 1
    [Insert Meme Here]

[Insert Meme Here] Bonjour--I mean, Buenos Diás!

kiwifarms.net
  8. She used a selfie she took at a party on NYE; she's an absolute shit mom and I wouldn't put it past her to do her makeup while rolling her eyes at her sobbing infant, but she was using a photo from a different night. Because the most soothing thing for your distressed infant is getting asspats on instagram.

• Informative Informative x 5
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Tess' older son seems to have turned out normal, but Tess gave birth to him before she became a lolcow. This poor baby doesn't stand a chance given what we know about Tess' feeder/zookeeper, unless someone else takes this baby away from them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CalmMyTits

CalmMyTits Has tentacles in her panties!

kiwifarms.net
  10. Or, Nana Beth takes pity on the anchor baby and raises him, too. But I doubt it, Beth is fed up with Ryann at the moment.

Ryann moved back to Mississippi to give birth to her first kid, and stayed there with her mom taking over childcare for around 2-3 years before moving back to Seattle. So Rylee's first few years were influenced mainly by his grandmother. Rylee and Beth are very close, and it's safe to say that Beth's influence on Rylee is what sets him apart from his family of cows. However: Beth isn't around right now, so Rylee is left by the wayside as his mom has a shiny new baby to show off.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Since Tess keeps on getting bigger and bigger, we can only hope that she goes beyond the point where her body can create/sustain a fetus. Wouldn't it be fucking lulzy if she was literally too fat to fuck? I know chubby women can have a good time and be fun in bed, but someone of Tess' size, their options for sex are very limited, i mean she can't even get up off the floor unassisted, or pick up her leg/bend it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    CalmMyTits

kiwifarms.net
  12. Tess has admitted to needing the help of multiple people to dress herself. This is probably the only way she's having sex and also explains best why her mother is living with her :story:

https://voat.co/v/fatpeoplehate/529028

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Founding Daddy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. When you need multiple people to assist you with sex, at that point, is it even worth it?

• Feels Feels x 1
    CalmMyTits

kiwifarms.net
  14. Tess is so on my 2017 death list.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead Inner Lolcow

kiwifarms.net
  15. When you need multiple people to assist you with sex, at that point, is it even worth it?

• Like Like x 2
    CalmMyTits

kiwifarms.net
  16. IMG_2488.JPG

• Winner Winner x 7
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. - Right side of waist does not match left
    - Thumb missing from right side; photoshop error
    - HOLY FUCKING SHIT HER SHADOW. They forgot to shoop her shadow, and it's glorious
    Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 12.28.08 PM.png

We see the YAS QWEENs have been replaced by WERK BETCHes. And that Ryann is fishing for new jobs by adding her management tag. Her year long contract with Pennington's will expire in a couple months and she's had no other work since the end of 2015.

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    multiverse

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. "distressed jeans"

And understatement if there ever was one.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    Particle Bored

Particle Bored I am made out of toothpicks and glue

kiwifarms.net
  19. Holy fuck I can bench press almost 140kg but my bicep is tiny when compared to hers.

Another extremely shopped photo that proves that she really loves and accepts her body... oh wait.

This fucking cow looks literally disfigured (the lumps of fat on her thighs look like tumours) unless extremely edited.

I hate the approach of trying to pretend "I know I'm sexy" instead of admitting that she's a fucking failure and extremely wasted potential and should work on herself.

If she dies within 10 years trolling the HAES fucktards on social media will be glorious.

Every time I think she'd be fuckable if she lost like 60% of that fat I just remember this picture http://i.imgur.com/zzMIprH.jpg and any doubt that she's absolutely disgusting under the clothes is gone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #379 Buzzkill, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I don't mean to go against you, but I don't think it's as edited as you're thinking. Her thumb on her right (our left) is stuffed inside the pocket and the thumb on her left (our right) is behind her fat. As for the shadow, it looks like it's just unflattering lighting.

I do agree, however, that her waistline has probably been edited in some way, or she's using some industrial strength shapewear. Probably a combination of both.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Calling

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.